Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy   The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:13 pm

The Sim Manipulator is a wonderful hack, and I just discovered yet another feature (those that know bear with me).

With the sim manipulator you can self-click on a sim and get a variety of information under the menu item "Stats" but, in addition, I found out that if you self-click on a pregnant sim there is a submenu "My Pregnancy" where you can find out 1)The number of babies coming, and 2) How many hours the pregnancy has lasted so far.
If you use the sim manipulator statue (an artist's dummy) you can change either - the duration of the pregnancy, or the number of babies. If twins are on the way and you find twin toddlers more than a handful  bluwhew! you can change the upcoming birth to a singleton. If you have a singleton coming, and you love toddlers, you can change to twins.

Either way, the pregnancy runs to around 72 hours - there may be some random variation. In the case I observed, birth happened at 75 hours.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy   The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:16 pm

I always found those features useful. Just to let You know pregnancies are always 75 sim hours, Unless You have a mod that changes that. 0 to 24 hours the sim shows no sign of pregnancy(well except for morning sickness), 25 to 49 hours they have the first bump, 50 to 74 hours is the second bump, 75 hours is of course birth.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy   The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 am

And singleton/multiple birth seems to be determined at conception. OTOH, gender seems to be decided just before birth. I've saved and restarted on occasion to get the gender I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy   The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:44 am

In most cases the number of babies is decided at conception, But there are a few exceptions to that rule. For one if a sim is pregnant and eats the cheesecake that came with OFB then the amount of babies is always going to be twins(unless You have a mod that changes that). Also if You have Free Time and the sim has the perk Twins!(for family sims only) then the number could change at 50 hours, And that's if the sim wasn't already excepting twins.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy   The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sim Manipulator and Pregnancy
Page 1 of 1