Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Greetings to You All

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
SimEm
Ullwera
Sugah
Travellerp
Meilyn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meilyn

Meilyn

My Greetings to You All Empty
PostSubject: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 am

My Greetings to You All 996440

My name is Meilyn, but most call me Mei. I am a 25 year old artist and writer and your general run of the mill housewife. I do not have any kids yet but hope to very soon. I am 1/3 Japanese, 1/3 Welsh and 1/3 Irish and American English is my primary language. I spent some time living in London, England when I was younger and sometimes you can tell it by the way I might spell something or word a phrase so fair warning in advance. I like to recolor clothing and working up to object recolors, I just started as a creator and am only working with Maxis meshes at this time, as I can not make my own. I hope to get to know you all and good to be here.

~Mei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello Mei!

Welcome to Sugah's Place!

Happy to have to hear!

We're a fun odd bunch here. Mostly fun! LOL

Enjoy your visit and have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:21 pm

I thirve on odd and random and humor oriented peoples.. or as I call it, Unique.. keeps the world interesting eh? :D

Thank you for your warm welcome.
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm

My Greetings to You All 996440 to you to mei, i look forward to getting to know you hon and enjoy yourself here My Greetings to You All 508493
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:26 pm

My Greetings to You All 357604 I hope to converse with you more as well, and thank you for taking the time to post in my thread as well!

My Greetings to You All 405831
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Welcome, Mei, and thank you for joining Sugah's Place. It's nice to have you here.
We look forward to having you spend time schmoozing with us. Good to meet you!

My Greetings to You All 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Thank you dearheart. Your board is the first one I have decided to post my first sim family story on laughin My Greetings to You All 683951

I am not that great at remembering to take a bunch of pics but I hope I put it in the right section and thanks for the welcome and I shall be a frequent haunter here. My Greetings to You All 868736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 pm

How wonderful! I look forward to reading your very first Sim fam story. Mei.
Please feel free to start your own thread here.
That's our "What's Going on in Your Game Lately?" thread.

Our Sims Scribes Corner is for writers who only share their story updates (posted on their own websites).

Quote :
...thanks for the welcome and I shall be a frequent haunter here.

Awesome! Music to my ears! My Greetings to You All 578473
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Sugah wrote:
How wonderful! I look forward to reading your very first Sim fam story. Mei.
Please feel free to start your own thread here.
That's our "What's Going on in Your Game Lately?" thread.

Our Sims Scribes Corner is for writers who only share their story updates (posted on their own websites).

Quote :
...thanks for the welcome and I shall be a frequent haunter here.

Awesome! Music to my ears! My Greetings to You All 578473
Err.. oppsie.. put it in the wrong section x.x My apologies! verklempt Is there any way to move it?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

laughin No worries!

Let me see if I can move it. I'll go take a look now. My Greetings to You All 989890

...I'm back! By george, I think I've done it, Mei!

Gonna go read it now! My Greetings to You All 21650
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm

:lol!: I love ya already Sugah.. you are teh awesome with your hax magic powerz! :laughinclappin My Greetings to You All 28795 My Greetings to You All 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Thank you, thank you! (Sugah takes a bow, but has trouble getting back up at her age.) 'Twas nothing to it, dear lady. My Greetings to You All 687310
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Sugah wrote:
Thank you, thank you! (Sugah takes a bow, but has trouble getting back up at her age.) 'Twas nothing to it, dear lady. My Greetings to You All 687310

I know how it feels about getting back up, I broke my hip in the army when I was 18 and it never healed right and made my knees go all nutzoid and walking sometimes is hard, at least without a limp or tripping over nothing or the classic knees give out on the stairs.. My husband teases me about it and I just laugh it off. Laughter is a good medicine after all. My Greetings to You All 85797 My husband suggested I get one of those staircases with a chair lift and I told him no, did you see what happened to Mrs. Deagle on Gremlins.. no sir.. if I wanted to fly, I'd skydive. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh, my word! I have not seen Gremlins in so long! I can't remember the part you're talking about, but can picture it! laughin

I'm sorry about your hip, Mei. With you wanting to start a family soon and carrying that extra weight up stairs, will you be okay? You know ... steady enough with your wobbly knees?
Perhaps a chair lift isn't such a bad idea after all ... :laughinclappin
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 pm

My Greetings to You All 34872 Mei!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Sugah wrote:
Oh, my word! I have not seen Gremlins in so long! I can't remember the part you're talking about, but can picture it! laughin

I'm sorry about your hip, Mei. With you wanting to start a family soon and carrying that extra weight up stairs, will you be okay? You know ... steady enough with your wobbly knees?
Perhaps a chair lift isn't such a bad idea after all ... :laughinclappin

My doctor seems to think I will be alright, just have to take it easy more than the average pregnant woman, which I am fine with. laughin Let my husband clean a bit.. its good for him :laughinclappin

As for the scene I was referencing...Here is the Scene

Ullwera: Thank you for the welcome and love the avatar.. it made me laugh! :giggling:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

I remember now ... That's Polly Holliday (formerly Flo on the sit-com Alice (70s) ... which you might be too young to remember, my dear).
Thank you for sharing the video. I enjoyed it.

Oh, and a little bit of housework never hurt any man, dahling. You mind the doc and take it easy. My Greetings to You All 687310
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm

" Kiss my grits!" laughin

I live to serve, my lady. My Greetings to You All 687310

I will take it easy.... I have my suspicions about being pregnant as I type here.. too many odd things to be able to pass off as chance.. the nausea in the evenings, the odd craving for tapioca.. which I hated and I ALWAYS seem hungry... My Greetings to You All 266736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm

You can't go by the "always seem hungry" clue. If that's the case, I'll have been pregnant going on 30 years now, hon. My Greetings to You All 99672

Quote :
I have my suspicions about being pregnant as I type here.. too many odd things to be able to pass off as chance.. the nausea in the evenings, the odd craving for tapioca...which I hated...

This is so exciting! It would be such a thrill to share in your pregnancy through the months, Mei. Please keep us posted, my dear. My Greetings to You All 21650
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 am

Well prepare to squee cause its been confirmed this morning by my doctor, I am pregnant... and here is the kicker.. not one baby... but.. TWO! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

Oh, how wonderful! Truly??? You are expecting twins???

Wow, Mei! Thank you for sharing this blessed news with us.
I am wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy, my dear. My Greetings to You All 817176
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:49 am

Welcome to Sugah's Place, Mei. I just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to reading your sim story when I get the chance.

Congratulations to you on the pregnancy. How far along are you? I'm amazed that they can tell that you are having twins already. That must be a double surprise to find out you are pregnant, not only with one, but two. Wow! I'm not sure what I would have done if they told me I was having twins when I was pregnant, probably been in shock. lol
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 am

Apperently almost 6 weeks... boy I feel like an idiot for not realizing it sooner, but I had an ultrasound this morning and it confirmed it... they did one to confirm my due date.. at least it explains why I can't quit eating laughin Well being a twin myself, I was prepared for the possiblity... what with twins haunting my husband's side as well... as my baby sister put it.. you were screwed from the get go girlie! My Greetings to You All 85797

My Greetings to You All 3547075637 SimEm for the My Greetings to You All 442241 !
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi Mei and welcome. Very nice to meet you and I look forward to reading your contributions.

Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
Hi Mei and welcome. Very nice to meet you and I look forward to reading your contributions.

Thank you ^^ Feel free to post comments after you read my story... it helps me to read what others say and what direction to go in its own way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Greetings to You All   My Greetings to You All Empty

Back to top Go down

My Greetings to You All
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: