Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

aussie aussie aussie

Go down 
+4
autumnelle
Meilyn
Sugah
lestrange_09
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lestrange_09

aussie aussie aussie Empty
PostSubject: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 am

yeah, just want to say hey to everyone :) I'm from Australia and like sims quite a bit. I don't really create any custom content i just download other creations and make my own sims. I'm currently designing a harry potter neighbourhood. lol. its fun and i have just been hunting my heart out the last few weeks for creations that are suitable for it. hopefully i can discover more here (Y).

toodles, xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liv_luvs_soccer
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 am

Hi and nice to meet you. Thank you for joining us here.
A Harry Potter hood sounds like fun. I've read all the books and seen all the movies (thus far), plus I own the dvds.
Old Sugah's a BIG FAN of Harry Potter, too.

Good luck on your quest to find more goodies for your HP neighborhood!

aussie aussie aussie 231655984
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 am

aussie aussie aussie 231655984 Hello, I am a Mei and just joined here yesterday.. good to have you here and I am sure you will love it, the people here are wonderful and kind and its good to see another new face! laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome! Good luck on your Harry Potter endeavors. A good place for whimsical content is www.parsimonious.org.

aussie aussie aussie 442241
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello & Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 am

With that title I can only add:

OI,OI,OI.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am

Quote :

OI,OI,OI.

:funny:
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
L.J

L.J

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Caleb_71 wrote:

OI,OI,OI.

aussie aussie aussie 971462 You just completely stole what I was gonna say! :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.simtopia.net
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Great minds think a like. aussie aussie aussie 12612
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:50 am

aussie aussie aussie 692765 and aussie aussie aussie 996440

:welcomewave: to Sugah´s place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aussie aussie aussie   aussie aussie aussie Empty

Back to top Go down

aussie aussie aussie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: