Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hellooo!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

Hellooo! Empty
PostSubject: Hellooo!   Hellooo! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Hey there!

My name is Holly. I've been a simmer for many years now. I started out with Sims 2, and then moved on to Sims 3 when that came out. I've posted here sporadically in the last couple of years, including my attempt at posting TS3 stuff last fall (haha, sorry 'bout that). With the release of the Sims 4, I felt really nostalgic, and wanted to check out my first families from TS2. Lucky for me, the Apple Store has the entire collection for only $30! So I am currently downloading that, and am super excited to play for the first time in years. :)

Because I'm on a Mac, I won't have, nor be able to ever get Freetime or Apartment Life, which sucks. But I'll be playing with three expansions that I never had before (Uni, OfB & BV), as well as all the others so I am super pumped to get up and running, and to start posting here again!

You shall see more posts from me soon. Muahaha

Last edited by Hollymaniac on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hellooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooo!   Hellooo! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Hey there! Welcome back to the wacky world of TS2. I just marked my 10th anniversary playing! I've never tried TS3, but mostly 'cause I'm a story teller and not really into the whole attaining goals-kinda game play. I did download the TS4 CAS demo and re-created a few of my fave simmies. It's not bad looking, but gosh I'm so attached to my TS2 simmies and so deeply involved in my stories, that I just can't walk away. lol!

Do you use a lot of TS2 cc? There's still quite a bit of it out there in the community...and here too of course! laughin

Hope to see you around these parts a lot. Please feel free to start a thread in What's going on in your game these days? section. Looking forward to seeing your re-entry into TS2. Hellooo! 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

Hellooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooo!   Hellooo! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Hey, Holly, welcome back. I'm glad you decided to join the TS2 gang again and I look forward to reading about your exploits. Hellooo! Welcome-back-sign-smiley-emoticon_zpsc9faa49d

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hellooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooo!   Hellooo! EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 am

Hello!

I'm still enjoying TS2 because I like to set my own goals, with maybe a bit of input from my sims' wants, and there are so many possibilities. I hope you enjoy getting back into playing TS2 and look forward to hearing about what you're doing with your sims.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hellooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooo!   Hellooo! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi, Holly! So nice to see you back here at Sugah's Place! Hellooo! 687310

Elle wrote:
I'm glad you decided to join the TS2 gang again and I look forward to reading about your exploits.

Hellooo! 357604

Don't be a stranger and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Hellooo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooo!   Hellooo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellooo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-