Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MARTHA!

MARTHA!

Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015   Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello Ladies! Well, I bought a new laptop dedicated to running my Sims 2 game so I am on a downloading spree (I love doing this) So don't be freaked out when you see my profile bouncing all over the site downloading things, lol.

It's all part of the masterplan, you see, as I like creating for Sims 2 the most, I am starting work on my advent calendar which will be dedicated to the Sims 2 game. I know, it's early, but I am only 1 person, so I gotta get busy, hahaha

Later...Martha Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 408427
Back to top Go down
MARTHA!

MARTHA!

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015   Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks Sugah, I would have never thought to put it there as it was a site update, oh well, I am, unfortunately, not very good at organizing apparently, lol. Bye Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015   Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Hahaha! No worries, Martha.
We look forward to your Advent calender.
That's quite a project you are taking on by yourself! Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 55638
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015   Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:49 am

Martha!

You are an inspiration. Christmas has been on my mind a lot lately.

I am delighted to see you here.

Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 Hugs_snow_zpsca813243
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015   Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Isle of Catarina Sims -Autumn 2015
Page 1 of 1