Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello

Go down 
+2
ilikefishfood
feif
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feif

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Hello    Hello  EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello I'm Feif from Canada.
I love Sims 2, can't get enough of it even after trying Sims 3 and 4. :)
Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  EmptySat May 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey Feif! Hello  621122 Hello  692765 Welcome to Sugah's. dancintrio

We're a bunch of Sims 2-obsessed folk around here too! laughin I lived in Canada for years (Toronto) and I'm a Canadian citizen and all that...but I bailed for warmer climes! sunny Look forward to seeing you around the forum! Welcome to the madness! Hello  34872
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Welcome Feif! You'll find a very friendly and helpful group of people at Sugah's Place, all just as obsessed with Sims 2 as you are.

Hello  954479
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi Feif, Hello  954479

If you're a Sims 2 fanatic, this is the place for you. I bought Sims 3, installed it, tried it, uninstalled it and never looked back. All I had to show for it was a green plumb-bob data stick. Burned once, I only bought the Sims 4 player guide and never shelled out for the game. Interestingly, Will Wright, the inventor of SimCity, was around for Sims 1 and Sims 2,  but was gone for the later games. Much of his genius was in not making his games goal-oriented. I see Sims 2 as "Paper dolls for grownups" Hello  97206

That said, here you'll find wonderful creations - beautiful simfemmes and handsome simguys. People post up what they're doing in their own 'hoods, along with 'action' pictures. This is a great place to download, post and find answers to problems, and just hang out in a non-flaming social site. We schmooze about our simmies, our games, or just life in general.

It's a nice family! Hello  765640 Hello  231655984

mac
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Feif! Im Fee! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:07 pm