Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Whew!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverwillows

Riverwillows

Whew! Empty
PostSubject: Whew!   Whew! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:34 am

Ok, so ALL of my TSR and Natural Sims stuff has been cleaned, meshes included, and uploaded to Beckylynn's Sims.

Lol....Couple hundred items worth! And now I am working on images for all my Paegin Sims stuff, which were lost in the hack 6 years ago. Another couple hundred worth of items and sets. I hopefully will be fully uploaded by Halloween. It's been also giving me more ideas for new stuff, lol.....guess creators never really retire!

Anyway, it's all there now for everyone to look and download if they find something they like. Again, all meshes will be included, pay sites be damned, lol....so no hunting for anything. I figured with so many sites closed or archived, who is really gonna care? Especially since TSR opened up all the Sims 2 pay stuff for free anyway.

Just to update. Hope you all are doing well here too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
Grykon

Grykon

Whew! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whew!   Whew! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past

Whew!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum