Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sneak Out/Go Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:26 am

My teens seem to be unable to Sneak Out or Go Out. The interactions come up, the limo shows up, but all attempts by my teens to actually get in the limo immediately cancel, whether it autonomously pops up or I direct them to get in. It happens even if all others in the household are asleep. The limo will stay about an hour, then leave and show up again. That happens 2-3 times, then it leaves for good. If I haven't exited the game in the meantime, it will show up again the next night without being requested and do the same thing.

I'm guessing one of the many, many mods or hacks I have installed is causing this. It doesn't bother me enough to want to try to figure out which one it is, but I thought I'd ask about it in case someone has had experience with this and knows the answer offhand. laughin
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:49 am

Something You might want to try doing is typing "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" with the console(Control + Shift + C keys), The next time the limo appears a error window will probably appear. Several buttons will be available in that window. Usually clicking the reset button will help clear the issue up, If not try delete. Also in that window it will tell You what the error was and that the game created a Object Error file. The file will be named something similar to this ObjectError_N001_t23001.txt, If You can post that file here I may be able to help figure out the issue.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Cher64

Cher64

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySat May 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Thank you! I tried it in my test hood and got an old beater car. The error was:

object "N157_User00087_Flo" #12 Stack number out of range

When I clicked on reset the error was:

An error occurred in object "Controller - Sneak Out" #711
Error: Hit Break Point Primitive

When I clicked on delete, no more errors came up but the Get In interaction kept cancelling until the car went away.

Copying and pasting the file information makes the post too long, so I've uploaded them. The first error is ObjectError_N137_t160793 and the second is ObjectError_N137_t160823
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:09 pm

While second error doesn't tell me a whole lot, But the first error does give me a hint as to what is happening. First error I can say with pretty high confidence is a mod conflict or at the very least a outdated mod. If I had to hazard a guess as to the culprit, I would say look for mods doing with teen woohoo(Like say the InTeenimater or Wild Child). I know for sure the the InTeenimater has a risky sneak out option, So others may have it as well.

Unfortunately that's as about much information I can get from the log file, Sorry I couldn't be much more help.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:15 pm

I do have Wild Child installed. Since I like it more than I mind my teens being able to sneak out, I'll live with it. Besides, they can always go on a date or form groups to go out.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.
Sneak Out/Go Out 367799
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Ahh, That would most likely explain Your issue. I not sure what version of Wild Child You use, But Darkwolf Jr removed risky sneak out with version 4 of Wild Child. Apparently he couldn't get it to work right. So it may be worth be worth while to check which version of the mod You are using.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:59 am

I have version 3.2, which I thought was the latest version. I just searched and found 4, so I'll install that. I'll check it out in my test hood and report back. I see that he also removed the birth control medicine cabinet. I do know they weren't working in my game anyway, and I used the ACR option instead. I assumed ACR was conflicting with it.

Edited to add I just tested Wild Child 4 in my test game and my teen was able to go out!
Sneak Out/Go Out 1347917903
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Yaaaa! Aaron rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

Sneak Out/Go Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneak Out/Go Out   Sneak Out/Go Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneak Out/Go Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: