Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Secondary Aspiration slot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Secondary Aspiration slot Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Aspiration slot   Secondary Aspiration slot EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 11:57 am

I don't know what that section is called, where you get points and can assign them for various benefits, including choosing a secondary aspiration. One of my Sims is in love with a townie. He's in Uni and invited her to visit. I decided to send her to Uni and put her in his dorm. I used a couple of cheat devices to age her to YA and to make her playable. That section where secondary aspirations, etc., are assigned is not selectable. Does anyone know of a way I can change that? I couldn't find a way to do it with Sim Manipulator or the batbox.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Aspiration slot   Secondary Aspiration slot EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 2:06 pm

Sounds like you're referring to the lifetime aspiration benefits. First make sure you have enough points to get one of the benefits. If You don't have enough points the benefits will be grayed out, Also You have to assign the benefits from the bottom first then go up. You can earn points by doing major events in a sims life. For example getting engaged, married, woohoo, or having a child. Also if You want to cheat to get the points go in to the Sim Manipulator's Aspiration menu and choose Max LTA.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Aspiration slot   Secondary Aspiration slot EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 12:13 pm

Thank you.

When I got back in my game, Ginny was not in the dorm. She'd been placed in the bin. I moved her in, maxed her LTW and was able to assign points. I don't mind cheating a bit with townies and dormies because they're so far behind the Sims I've played since they were babies.

Now I have another question. Vanessa is in the first sophomore semester of the custom Archaeology major. She has more than enough skill requirements to pass the semester, but her class bar is locked at the lowest level, as though she didn't meet the requirements to open the bar all the way and get a better grade. Is that likely a mistake in the career? I have been unable to find a way to unlock the bar further for her with either Sim Manipulator, the batbox, or Vincent's Sim Modder. Is there a way to do it, or just wait until the next semester and hope it works correctly?
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Aspiration slot   Secondary Aspiration slot EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:24 pm

That sounds like a bug in the major. From what I remember it's usually the result of a mistake made when creating the major. Out of curiosity does it happen with other majors(custom or Maxis made)?
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Aspiration slot   Secondary Aspiration slot EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 4:47 pm

I have a lot of custom majors in this game, but am just starting to have enough Uni Sims to use them. I've only actually used a few of them and this is the only one I've seen that on. I don't recall it ever happening with a Maxis major. I did play her enough last night to finish that semester and she had an A+ even though the bar looked like she should have a D, and the bar is normal for this next semester. So it must be a bug in that major in that particular semester. The bar couldn't progress, but somewhere she did get proper credit for her college activities.

I did once run into an Athletics major that I had to remove from the game; I can't remember why now. I just have a note that it didn't work. I'm never entirely sure whether a thing is a bug in the thing itself or because of my heavily modded game. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secondary Aspiration slot   Secondary Aspiration slot Empty

Back to top Go down

Secondary Aspiration slot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: