Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates Empty
PostSubject: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 10:42 am

Hi everyone! **waves** Happy New year!!!   ilikefishfood's Musings Updates 366915

Jayce and I are still here and loving on TS2, I just haven’t had time to play or create in a long, looooong time. But we’ve finally gotten fancy schmancy, new PCs and the first thing I did was dive into my game. I just posted a three-part followers gift of my Tumblr.  It pales in comparison to previous ones due to time constraints, but I didn’t want to put off making an offering any longer. So here goes…

Click the pictures to take you to the links
An old coach house, converted into a three bedroom residence on a 3x2 lot

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates W813Mqol

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates KrAHaI4l

Some bedding recolours

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates PtpSTJzl

And some wood panel wallpaper

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates KaPJXvFl
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

PostSubject: Happy New Year!    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 9:30 pm

I find it so comforting logging in to Sugah's Place and finding it still here and functioning. I was so happy to see your post on tumblr, it felt good knowing that you are well. Thank you for this new offering. It kind of sorta reminds me of old NYC Carriage houses.

ilikefishfood likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 7:03 pm

LilSister wrote:
I find it so comforting logging in to Sugah's Place and finding it still here and functioning. I was so happy to see your post on tumblr, it felt good knowing that you are well. Thank you for this new offering. It kind of sorta reminds me of old NYC Carriage houses.

Hiiiii....so great to "see" you here and on Tumblr! Yor old Carriage House look is exactly what I was going for! Thank yooooou!  ilikefishfood's Musings Updates 338947
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:23 pm

I'm so happy to see you here and creating again, Toni!

I've been playing quite a lot lately, after a couple of years of very sporadic playing. It's so nice to know there are others still enjoying TS2.

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 8:15 am

Good to hear from you, Toni! Sims 2 was the best of the lot. and I'm glad you're playing again - you were and are one of the most talented of the creators!

This year Maikki and i will probably be moving to a "retirement community"  ilikefishfood's Musings Updates 827319  nearby. She's doing OK and is still going to ballet classes! Twice a week I go to a gym where there's a program for Parkinson's patients involving boxing! No, we don't hit each other! The program involves general fitness plus learning and executing increasingly more complicated combinations. E.g. left jab, left jab, right cross, left hook, bob to right, right hook, left jab, etc. There are also real boxers in the gym doing similar combos about 5 times as fast!

Hugs to all of you who still check out this site.  ilikefishfood's Musings Updates 765640

Back to top Go down
Ginnie

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 9:22 am

Mac, Glad to see you box! My late husband did so for his Parkinson's, and I did so with him. Itwas fun and a very good worout. Ginnie

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:55 pm

Hi everyone! So lovely to see you all. Jules and I have new computers and he's totally gotten back into simming. I'm still in create mode.

Mac!!! So grateful for the update. These retirement communities are a great idea. You have colour independence, but with nearby support services. Love that you're boxing and the missus is still dancing. Exercise, does help with dealing with some of the symptoms of Parkinson's. My cousin got the brain implant a couple of years back, and its effect is truly incredible. I think we're due for a long catch up email. Hugs to you and Maikki!  ilikefishfood's Musings Updates 70330

Love you guys!!!! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilikefishfood's Musings Updates    ilikefishfood's Musings Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

ilikefishfood's Musings Updates
Page 1 of 1