Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
CallyDreaming
Hunter
Angelsways1
Wallocoaster
Sugah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm

^ I ban Russ for having no idea what he is talking about, and expecting others to know what goes on in his head. ^
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:29 pm

I ban Elle for not knowing what I am talking about and for not being able to read minds.

Last edited by Caleb_71 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:45 pm

^ I ban Russ for questioning my omnipotence. ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 pm

^I ban Elle for starting the party without me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 408427 ^

Sorry I'm late, dahling. I had a date with my oldest tonight. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

^ I ban Sugah for thinking the party could ever start without her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 319331 ^

Last edited by Autumnelle on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:38 pm

^I ban Elle for being up so late on a weeknight. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 214265 ^

Hi, my friend!!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 711747
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 pm

^I ban Sugah for not sending me an invite to the Crazies R Us party. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 774807

I didn't know Elle was trying to blackmail me. Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Quote :
I didn't know Elle was trying to blackmail me. Did I miss something?

That makes two of us; I have no idea what that's about!

^I ban Em for coming on and playing when my break is almost over. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 497514 ^
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:49 pm

^I ban Elle for not having break that is the same time as mine.

Maybe he was thinking of Ulli instead of me. Didn't someone accuse you of blackmailing her when you said something about her not posting a picture of Ulli and Joar's baby yet?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm

^I ban Emily for not having long weekends so she can schmooze more with us this semester. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 729422 ^

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one confused by the "blackmailing" bit.
I think you might be right, Em. Could be a case of mistaken identity! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 391884
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm

I ban the following people, not in any particular order, but consider yourselves banned just the same:

^I ban Russ for not getting his facts straight before meting out punishments. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Character0008^

^ I ban Em for reminding us that I did, indeed, blackmail Ulli. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 12612 ^

^ I ban Ulli for not yet posting the next chapter of her story along with pics of the baby. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 687575^

^I ban Sugah for using a smiley that closely resembles Sherlock Holmes. ^

^ I ban Hunter and Cally respectively because I miss them. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 497514 ^

Elle has spoken! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 12679
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

^I ban Elle for mistakenly believing she has the authority to ban five forum members in one pop! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 827319 ^

Hi, my friend. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not recognizing my unlimited authority. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 128862 ^

How are you, darlin? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 pm

^I ban Elle for not sending me the memo regarding her omnipotence! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 598258 ^

I am doing well...just tired from keepin' Bay all day. And you? Feeling like yourself again, I hope?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not recognizing that my authority needs no sanctioning from normal bureaucratic channels; it just is. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 8117 ^

Yes, much more like myself, although today really tired me out. It's just a matter of getting used to the new schedule; it will take a couple of weeks I think.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

^I ban Elle for being so puffed up regarding her imagined authority it is tiring her out. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 97206 ^

I am so glad you are feeling better. It does take time to adjust to new schedules. I agree.
Is anyone is up to the challenge, it would be you, my friend. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 687310
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm

^ I ban Sugah for trying to minimize my omnipotence. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Sign0099^

Thanks, sweetie. Today was just a long day, but tomorrow is a home day so I will rest up. I assigned papers today, so I will be grading all weekend; it is my policy to always return papers and tests by the next lecture no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 pm

^I ban Elle for making me jack her latest smiley, cause I like it so much.^

I bet your students appreciate their papers back in a timely fashion, Elle.
I hope you get an opportunity to rest a bit tomorrow. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 665781
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

^ I ban Sugah for hijacking smileys. (Damn, that was quick, Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 128862 !)^

That was a real pet peeve of mine when I was an undergrad, and I vowed to never do that. I hope that tomorrow goes smoothly so I can spend most of it resting.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 pm

^I ban Elle for not being lenient where my sick addiction to smileys is concerned.^

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 888294
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I ban Sugah for not recognizing a fellow smiley addict when she sees one. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 99672 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 pm

^I ban Elle for not inviting me to attend a SAA meeting - Smiley Addicts Anonymous - with her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 971462 ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not recognizing the anonymity clause of the sect. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 100574 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:24 pm

I ban Elle for calling me out on being a big mouth. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 804361
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

^ I ban Sugah for making me Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 363286 with her last two posts. ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next