Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Martha63 Dropping By

Go down 
+2
Sugah
MARTHA!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MARTHA!

MARTHA!

Martha63 Dropping By Empty
PostSubject: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello, Sugah! I have long been a fan of your fab work. After meeting you over at Tempted Sims2, I thought I would pop in and grab some goodies for my houses. Thanks... Martha63 Dropping By 621122
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Martha, thank you so much for joining us here at Sugah's Place.
It's nice to have you here. And many thanks for the lovely compliment.
You've made my day. I love you

Martha63 Dropping By 954479
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello Martha and welcome. So nice to have you here.

Martha63 Dropping By 442241
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Hello Martha!

Martha63 Dropping By 231655984
Back to top Go down
Travellerp

Travellerp

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Martha63 Dropping By 231655984 martha! I hope you have fun here and enjoy downloading stuff for your houses :D

Martha63 Dropping By 34872
Back to top Go down
MARTHA!

MARTHA!

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Thank you for the lovely greetings, it's nice to meet you all. Autumnelle, is your name Autumn? That's my daughter's name.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Martha63 Dropping By 34872 Martha!

Nice to meet you!

Martha63 Dropping By 231655984
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Martha, no my name is actually Elle. The Autumn part comes from when I was a child, my mom said I was always lazy in the winter and summer, even when I was in her belly. Martha63 Dropping By 598258 I was born in the winter, and I was so inactive, she began to wonder. Then, as soon as spring hit, she could not keep up with me. When the summer came I was back to being lazy and then in the fall I was all over the place again. That is when she started calling me Autumn, because she said I came alive during that season. The nickname stuck over the years, so I combined them to make what I think is a unique screen name. Just a small piece of my history. ;)
Back to top Go down
MARTHA!

MARTHA!

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Very nice story, thanks for sharing it with me. My daughter, Autumn was supposed to be born in February and was going to be named Autumn, but came in November, so the name was very indicative. She often uses AutumnLeaves or AutumnAtomic
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Quote :
Very nice story, thanks for sharing it with me.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I am glad you shared that story, Elle. Thank you. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Hello, Martha! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martha63 Dropping By   Martha63 Dropping By Empty

Back to top Go down

Martha63 Dropping By
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: