Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:11 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 621122 HI! And thanks for joining us, Karen & Cher!

My Sims have never been zombies or plantsims, either, but I don't play with those EPs.
However, I have enjoyed the antics of the vampires & a werewolf or two!  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:14 pm

My Sim has never put out his/her own fire!
(But that's all gonna change in my new Tres Lagos 'hood, once the locals start studying 'Fire Prevention'!  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612 )

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 Fireman_zps8ac02907
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:22 am

Cher wrote:
Yet more reasons I'm not done playing TS2!

I am with you there, Cher! As much as I have done in the game there is so much left for me to explore.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612 

@Sugah:Love that emoticon, sweetie! Wow, I can't believe that your sims never put out their own fires. My sim families who can afford a fire alarm get the help of the neighborhood fire house, but if not... Also, I have used it to get rid of sims who are not conforming...errr, I mean some sims have been lost in fires beyond the control of the omniscient presence.
 Muahaha 

IRT ~

My sims have never been as angry with me as they are right now for not playing with them in such a long time.  No 
Back to top Go down
twerplina

twerplina

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:16 pm

I've tried to get my sims to put out fires, but it's hard. I think they have to have a high logic skill and otherwise they have to not panic. I'll command them to put it out, then cancel the panic and they just go right back to panicking.

I did lose a sim and another had a miscarriage shortly after a fire. I downloaded a fancy house but the builder forgot to put in a smoke detector in the kitchen, even though there are some in the bedrooms with fireplaces. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I put one in either, after replacing the burnt out counters and stove.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 62525 

Of course I imagine if they've learned about fire safety they'll do it. I'll have to try that sometime.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Sims can have miscarriages? I never knew that! Is that part of the normal game or a hack?  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 62525 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:36 am

Elle wrote:
My sims have never been as angry with me as they are right now for not playing with them in such a long time.

verklempt 

Are you getting any closer to being able to play soon, luv?  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 266736 

Elle wrote:
Wow, I can't believe that your sims never put out their own fires.

I usually fear for their lives soooo much, I direct them to move elsewhere in the house, rather than stand there, panicking in front of the stove, Elle.

Karen wrote:
I think they have to have a high logic skill and otherwise they have to not panic...
...I imagine if they've learned about fire safety they'll do it.  

I am slowly working on building up ALL of my Tres Lagos Sims' logic points AND having each of them study fire prevention, Karen.
I haven't had the opportunity to try that combination of skills yet. No fires of late, thankfully!!!  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 922586 

One of the first things I do is place a fire alarm in every single kitchen.
I don't care what else they have to do without. They always have a fire alarm!
Safety first!  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612

Karen wrote:
I did lose a sim and another had a miscarriage shortly after a fire.
Elle wrote:
Sims can have miscarriages? I never knew that! Is that part of the normal game or a hack?

WOAH! I didn't know that either!  affraid 
Tell us more, Twerp!!!

~*~

IRT-

My Sims have not been this happy with me in ages, as I have been making it a point to play as often as time allows...
FINALLY, after ALL THESE YEARS!!!  dancintrio
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

My sims have never been happier for (or more jealous of) Sugah's sims for getting plenty of play time.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 247485 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:02 pm

My Sims are getting restless waiting for Elle's poor Sims to have virtual lives again.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 422794 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am

My Sims don't believe I let my CC get to this point where it seems I will never sort it out. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 143232
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:00 pm

I've had my sims put out their own fires, especially when I'm playing primitive lots for challenges and they don't have a fire alarm. The trick is to catch it right away, hit pause, cancel the panic interaction and direct them to extinguish the fire. If you have them do it quickly they can usually put the fire out with no problem.

I'm pretty sure miscarriage is part of a mod or hack. I forget which one, maybe inteen?
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 am

Yes, any time something happens their first instinct is to panic. I watch them sometimes because it amuses me.

Miscarriage is part of Inteen. I never knew they added that with that mod since I never installed it.

IRT ~

My sims sent me a note that asked me if I remember what they look like; they've never done that before.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 97206 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:48 am

Em wrote:
The trick is to catch it right away, hit pause, cancel the panic interaction and direct them to extinguish the fire. If you have them do it quickly they can usually put the fire out with no problem.

Good to know, Em! Thank you for sharing.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 584675 

Elle wrote:
Miscarriage is part of Inteen. I never knew they added that with that mod since I never installed it.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 DittoSign_zps8e8c12f1

Elle wrote:
My sims sent me a note that asked me if I remember what they look like; they've never done that before.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 683951 

My Tres Lagos Sims are impressed with old Sugah since I started documenting their information & progress on index cards last week.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 774807 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:57 am

My sims are equally impressed with Sugah.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 28795 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Why, thank you, m'lady! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 738528

My Sims would never abandon me the way I have had to abandon them the past month or so. No
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 am

My sims will probably never talk to me again for the way I have abandoned them. verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Elleluv wrote:
My sims will probably never talk to me again for the way I have abandoned them.

I hear ya, doll!
I started missing my Tres Lagos 'hood Sims earlier this week and really need to fire up my game just to play for a bit.
I told myself I didn't want to start playing, then give it up, only to have another neighborhood of horribly neglected, abandoned Sims.
I've done that more times than I would like to admit these past many years.

My established Tres Lagos Sims are patiently waiting to meet the three new families I placed on vacant lots last month.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:57 am

My sims are wondering when they will be removed from the bin and place in their very own lots. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612
Back to top Go down
LoWiSa

LoWiSa

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:02 pm

My sims are wondering how cool is to become a zombie.
I never make a zombie-sim as long as I play the game. But I heard is funny Muahaha
Back to top Go down
http://lowi-sims2stuff.blogspot.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:14 pm

My sims and Anna's are alike in that I don't usually turn mine into zombies either. I feel safe saying that my sims would never allow their body parts to rot and fall off. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Elle wrote:
I feel safe saying that my sims would never allow their body parts to rot and fall off.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 683951

Since I don't play with the EP that has zombies, I can honestly say the same applies to MY Sims, too, Elle! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 774807

IRT:

My Sims would never hold a grudge against me, even if many many months go by until the next time I can visit them comes to pass! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 922586
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 am

My sims are understanding like Sugah's and have not held a grudge against me, either. However, I do find myself missing actually playing and am determined to make some time to do so this year and share my game antics with my sugah-babies! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:32 am

Elleluv wrote:
However, I do find myself missing actually playing and am determined to make some time to do so this year and share my game antics with my sugah-babies! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612

That would be awesome, Elle! I'd love it, if you would, as you well know...
...Since subtlety is not my strength and I have been "gently nudging" you to do so since the dawn of man!  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 97206

And like you, I have been missing playing Sims 2 quite a bit lately, too, my friend.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612

~*~

My Sims would never make me miss out on the holiday season, especially Christmas, as I did them.  My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 729422

(I SOOOOO wanted to install the Holiday SP after Thanksgiving, but just never had enough time for 'puter stuff.  No )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 pm

My sims would never stay away from me for as long as I have them. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:36 am

Elle wrote:
My sims would never stay away from me for as long as I have them. verklempt

DITTO!!! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 am

My sims are glad that I am making great strides in changing the error of my ways, though. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 12612

Here's hoping I get to play more often. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 266736
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: