Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+6
SimEm
Wallocoaster
Hunter
autumnelle
Sugah
soloaris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 pm

^ TPAM is not on-line at the time of this post to spread his good cheer. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

TPAM is probably all snuggled up in her nice warm bed right about now. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 am

^ TPAM is probably finishing up her fabulous home project. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 am

The person above me : wonder if the person above her is finishing up her fabulous home project. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 pm

TPAM may very well be sleeping right now, since it's probably 1:00am or 2:00am where he is. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 465755
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 pm

^ TPAM is not here with me now; I wonder where she is. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Shrug
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 am

The Person above me is a very nice girl The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:02 pm

TPAM is here with me right now!

Hi, Jackie! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 678648
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm

The person above me: Are a real nice and a incredible Kind person The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:12 pm

TPAM has breathed new life into this little forum with his kindness and devotion.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 243713
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:15 pm

The person above me must know now : that it takes two to tango! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 912276 and sometimes a lot more, but thank you for your kind word's my Lady!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm

TPAM has a great affection for that cheerleading cat emoticon! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 687310
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 pm

The person above me: knows that I love the cat cheerleader The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 128862
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:24 pm

^TPAM is a most wonderful addition to any forum he participates in. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 508493
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:36 pm

The person above me: is a wonderful addition her self, she is also a nice person, and makes beautiful Lovelies! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 am

TPAM likes to build and decorate Sims abodes.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am

The person above me is the nicest website hostess in the world! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am

TPAM lives across the ocean in Sweden.

Jackie, I was wondering if the Icelandic volcanic ash is upsetting anything as far as where you are.
I've heard many countries have been affected by it and quite a few airports are not able to run as usual.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Yes we have some disturbances on our airport in Gotenburg, and the sun shines here to day, but yesterday it become all dark in the after dinner for a couple of hours, when I was five I moved with my mother and dad to Island, that year Surtsey raised from the sea... that was a amazing moment it was 1963, and then it was a lot of aches in the air...

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Island

The person above me are worried about me breathing aches The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 711747
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 pm

^TPAM posts wonderful pics of their Simming activities! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:20 pm

TPAM is online with me right now.

Hi, my friend. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 817176

Sir Jackie wrote:
Yes we have some disturbances on our airport in Gotenburg ... yesterday it become all dark in the after dinner for a couple of hours.

I was wondering how your air quality was there. So, it comes and goes, the residuals of the volcanic ash?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm

The person above me is not here maybe she is painting? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 128862

Well the quality of the air is mostly good, its just when it blows in a aches cloud and darkens the sun , then it is not so good for a while... , but I think the poor Norwegians got the most, and sure the people on Island, where it cant be a good place for those that got Astma now The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 pm

^ TPAM is not here now either! No
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:08 am

^TPAM is online with me right now.

Hi, dear Elle! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 817176

You're right, Jackie. Folks with asthma and breathing difficulties, must be having an extra hard time of it.
I can't imagine what it's like to have ash clouds overhead so much so to darken the sun. No
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:37 pm

The person above me: is here too!

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 319331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next