Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+6
SimEm
Wallocoaster
Hunter
autumnelle
Sugah
soloaris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm

TPAM is a giant compliment machine. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 99672

EDIT: Seriously though, The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:56 am

TPAM has just landed a contract position with a very reputable company. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 21650

Quote :
Yes I tell you Sugah, when the sea wants, she can make you feel very small.. she is a hard woman, but in the end she put us gently to sleep... I seen some Amazing things on her, that I never tort even was possible...

Do the person above me want to see a painting I done about her?

Beautifully said, Jackie. The sea CAN make you feel very small in all of her glory and with all of her power.
The painting you've done is lovely! I love your choice of colors and your unique style.
What a fine job you have done! I REALLY like it!

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:14 pm

TPAM: likes my painting... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 319331 the most people I know, think I paint too Abstract, but I love all the warm colors to much to let them out The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 128862
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:07 pm

I think your painting is really good, Jackie. I love the bold use of color and your choice of symbolization to represent all the water's actions. Very good. IRT -

TPAM has many talents.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm

TPAM Is the nicest girl The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 319331
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:50 pm

^ TPAM makes it easy to be nice with his lovely ways. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:54 pm

TPAM: Make it easy to think she is the nicest, with her ways to bee! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 912276
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm

TPAM painted a great painting! You did a spledid job. I really like all those bold yet warm colors.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:31 pm

^ TPAM just complimented TPAH.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm

^TPAM and I haven't been online at the same time in awhile.......... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 503793
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:09 am

^ TPAM and I have been missing one another as of late. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 Missu
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:06 am

TPAM and I have also been missing one another this week. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 503793
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:29 am

^TPAM is always gone within minutes of my arriving.......... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 729422
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm

TPAM sing sweet nothings into Sugah's ears on the eve of the full moon under the brilliance of starlight.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:36 pm

^TPAM is of yesteryear. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 738528
Back to top Go down
BlueSphere

BlueSphere

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:01 pm

TPAM lost me on that last one. I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:18 am

^ TPAM is confused by Hunter's comment. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:29 am

TPAM, Is all to sweet to confuse Blue sphere The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 366915
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:56 pm

TPAM looks like he's getting a party started with this smiley. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 366915
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

TPAM: Is very nice to see on line! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:21 pm

TPAM is getting very close to 1000 posts! wow!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:26 pm

^TPAM just drew my attention to the post count of TPAH and said it right when she sad, wow!

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 259558 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 912276
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm

The person above me got a my favorite cheerleader cat in her post, I like him. (because I think the cat is a him The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 128862 )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:57 am

^ TPAM just shocked me with his post count. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 Urock

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 912276 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 912276 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:18 am

TPAM is online with me right now!

Hi, Elle luv. I've been missing you. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 319331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next