Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

New but not newbie!

Go down 
+3
Ullwera
autumnelle
mizmudgie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mizmudgie

mizmudgie

New but not newbie! Empty
PostSubject: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:37 pm

HI! Just call me Miz.

I started playing the Sims 2 after I broke my arm in '07, since I was off work 2 months it gave me a creative outlet and something to occupy my time. I have trashed, unloaded or crashed my game so many times I can't remember the number. I have all the EPs and most of the add on packs and a download file that is ridicules . In fact I built a little computer that holds my Sims and a couple of smaller games alone! Rolling Eyes

I haven't moved on to Sims 3 because, frankly, they are UGLY! New but not newbie! 774807 I am glad to see creators still working with the Sims 2 game.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello, Miz. A pleasure to meet another download junkie. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

New but not newbie! 599369

Miz wrote:
I haven't moved on to Sims 3 because, frankly, they are UGLY!

New but not newbie! I_agree
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:41 pm

New but not newbie! 34872 Miz to Sugah´s place!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Welcome, Miz.

I think many of us here will agree with you that Sims 3 is ugly, that we've all trashed and crashed our games more than once, and we're all downloadaholics. You are among friends. New but not newbie! 578473
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:37 am

New but not newbie! 692765

New but not newbie! 996440

New but not newbie! 34872
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:13 am

New but not newbie! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome, Miz! So glad you've joined us here. Nice to meet you. New but not newbie! 868736

New but not newbie! 231655984

Astral Faery wrote:
I think many of us here will agree with you that Sims 3 is ugly, that we've all trashed and crashed our games more than once, and we're all downloadaholics. You are among friends.

New but not newbie! 4322

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New but not newbie!   New but not newbie! Empty

Back to top Go down

New but not newbie!
Page 1 of 1