Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Newbie Who Loves This Site!!

Go down 
+3
Ullwera
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Newbie Who Loves This Site!! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Dear Sugah and Gang,

I love your site, it is just awesome. Let me start by saying that I have only been playing Sims 2 for the past year and I have become a hard core addict....lol. I had previously played at my friends house when I would go and visit with her. At this time I only have the base game + nightlife + kitchen and bath stuff. I can tell that I am going to need to get another expansion pack.
I love Sims 2 and I love that I found your site by accident which turned out to be a great one. Everyone seems to be very nice and helpful here and that was just the kind of place that I have been looking for. I only wish that I had found you sooner. Keep up the great work everyone!! :) Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Quote :
I only wish that I had found you sooner.

Better late than never, I always say. Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 12612
Thank you for all the nice things you said about Sugah's Place. I think you will find we have a good bunch of helpful, kind members here.
Glad to have you and thank you for joining us.

Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 231655984
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 am

Hi Welcome to Sugah´s place!

Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 996440 Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:52 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!
Back to top Go down
L.J

L.J

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:04 am

Hey! Welcome to Sugah's Place, Hope you like it here. Newbie Who Loves This Site!! Herz
Back to top Go down
http://www.simtopia.net
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 950802 I hope you enjoy your stay here at sugahs place we are all friendly here Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 34872
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi, Adrianna and welcome. I love your avvy. I am happy to meet you and look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 599369
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 pm

awww thanks!!! It's from my favorite movie Laura starring Gene Tierney... I am trying my best to make a simmie that looks like her....
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Newbie Who Loves This Site!! 1648867h9uol6qvqz

I hope it's been a fabulous day, My Creative Friend!

Wishing you a fabulous year!

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Who Loves This Site!!   Newbie Who Loves This Site!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie Who Loves This Site!!
Page 1 of 1