Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Thank you for a Fabulous Site!

Go down 
+4
autumnelle
Sugah
Hobbes
ChocklitKiss
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Greetings!

I am Chocklit Kiss. I am a longtime Simmer, both PC and online, and totally dedicated to my Sims. I stumbled upon this site, and have been transformed by the beauty incorporated herein. I hope to become a valued member of this community as I learn and grow in my Simming. Please feel free to say hello, I don't bite and tend to be very frank and forthcoming.

Sugah, keep up the great work!!! You have singlehandedly 'upped my game', so to speak!!
Back to top Go down
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Welcome to the site, ChocklitKiss! Nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely!
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:38 am

Thank you Hobbes!! I am on a downloading spree right now!!! rofl
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Quote :
... and have been transformed by the beauty incorporated ... Sugah, keep up the great work!!! You have singlehandedly 'upped my game', so to speak!

Wow! You have absolutely made my morning, ChocklitKiss!
Thank you so much for your generous comments. I appreciate you taking the time to leave such lovely thoughts.

Welcome to my little forum and thank you for joining. It's good to have you with us. Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 868736

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 154182
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello, ChocklitKiss. Nice to meet you. I am sure you will enjoy every aspect of your visits here.

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 599369
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 am

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 34872 To the site! ChocklitKiss I hope you enjoy your downloading spree of sugahs fantastic gifts and that you enjoy your stay here at sugahs place Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 940149

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 94220
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 631147 ChocklitKiss!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 183337 All of you are mahvelous!!! Sorry it took so long to get back, but I am dealing with some SERIOUSLY happy sims right now!! Walls and floors and bedding and TWO GREAT NEW LOTS for the newer residents and artwork, artwork, artwork!!! I am in the process of growing up a whole generation of teens just so I can move them into Sugah's Place and the Stylish living lot. Excuse me as I return to the love fest.......
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 am

I think my original response to this got lost during the hijacking, Chocklit. Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 62525
I just wanted to tell you how much your positive feedback means.

Creating for Sugah's Place is definitely a labor of love & comments like yours always help to encourage and inspire me to keep on doing what I'm doing.
Thank you so much for your generous, kind compliments. Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 319331

If ever you have a mind to share some of your in game screenshots, I'd love it if you would. Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 408427
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 am

Happy birthday to you, Miss Kiss!!!
I hope this day is a special one for you.

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! Happy-birthday-glitter-14

We miss seeing you around here.
Come back soon!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 am

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! Hb8
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Happy Birthday! Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 12612

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 366915 Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 159351 Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 366915

Sorry for being a day over time! verklempt
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 2950296019

Thank you for a Fabulous Site! 159351
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for a Fabulous Site!   Thank you for a Fabulous Site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you for a Fabulous Site!
Page 1 of 1