Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

"What's the Last Thing You..."

Go down 
+20
Cher64
ranabluu
Nonni
Aaroneous
MaAlet
princessbliss
Simply Simful
LoWiSa
Caleb_71
Mahaagandaaz
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
clc
ilikefishfood
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 pm

Love Sean Connery, BeckyLynn!
Did you see him in First Knight with Richard Gere? He was so yummy!

~*~

What's the last thing you watched? Pit Bulls & Parolees
What's the last thing you listened to? Christmas Classical (Lifescapes CD)
What's the last thing you read? Dallas Morning News
What's the last thing you played? Cafe World
What's the last thing you ate? Cinnamon raisin oatmeal, half a grapefruit & a piece of rye toast
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Double posting! Sorry!

What's the last thing you watched? The Perfect Storm (Clooney) - Very intense ... Though I've no doubt they took a crapload of poetic license in writing it. Rolling Eyes
What's the last thing you listened to? Kenny G "Miracles" Christmas cd
What's the last thing you ate? Salad, Roast Pork, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, and French Bread
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi, Guys! Did you miss me? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 738528

What's the last thing you watched? The Santa Clause.
What's the last thing you listened to? They Know (Headlines) - Drake.
What's the last thing you read? Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5.
What's the last thing you played? Hot Peas & Butter (Find & Seek Version).
What's the last thing you ate? Fried Boneless Chicken, French Fries, Green Salad, Coke Classic.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Elleluv wrote:
Hi, Guys! Did you miss me?

Yes, very, very, very, very, very, very MUCH! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 284699

What's the last thing you watched? The Birdcage with Nathan Lane & Robin Williams
What's the last thing you listened to? A Celtic Christmas cd
What's the last thing you read? The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (re-reading it)
What's the last thing you ate? Pimento cheese sandwich & purple grapes
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Pizza My Heart
What's the last thing you listened to? Christmas Music on Mix 92.9 with Delilah(love her show)
What's the last thing you read? What to Expect When Expecting
What's the last thing you played? Farmville
What's the last thing you ate? Chicken Breast Strips, Sour Cream & Chive Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing Mix, Spinach, and Pepsi
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Isn't that the book Elle was reading when carrying Cole, BeckyLynn? What to Expect When Expecting?
Or am I remembering incorrectly? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 62525

What's the last thing you watched? A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim (I'm about to watch The Santa Clause, Elle. Thinking of you! I love you )
What's the last thing you listened to? A Celtic Christmas cd
What's the last thing you read? Some posts here, FB posts & email
What's the last thing you ate? Rotisserie Chicken Piccata over Farfalle & a glass of Chardonnay
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Quote :
Isn't that the book Elle was reading when carrying Cole, BeckyLynn? What to Expect When Expecting?Or am I remembering incorrectly? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 62525

Yes, Sugah, it is the same book. It is a great reference for pregnant women, even if it is not your first child. I used it through all three of my pregnancies. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 12612

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Monk.
What's the last thing you listened to? My Kind of Holiday - Elliott Yamin.
What's the last thing you read? Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5.
What's the last thing you played? Musical Chairs.
What's the last thing you ate? Strawberry Fruit Cup Yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Elle, I listened to Elliott Yamin tonight (Warm Me Up, as you suggested).
I like his voice, but particularly enjoyed him singing The Christmas Song.
He did a nice job on it. Thank you for recommending him, my friend.

What's the last thing you watched? Life with Father - Starring William Powell, Irene Dunne and a young Elizabeth Taylor - STILL HILARIOUS!!!
What's the last thing you listened to? The Christmas Song - Elliott Yamin.
What's the last thing you read? The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
What's the last thing you ate? Farfalle with marinara sauce

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Warm Me Up is definitely not my favorite song on the disc: as I mentioned earlier, it was the hit from the disc. There are other songs on there that I prefer, but the disc in its entirety is enjoyable.

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? The King of Queens.
What's the last thing you listened to? Merry Christmas - Johnny Mathis.
What's the last thing you played? Alphie.
What's the last thing you ate? Red Velvet Ice Cream.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

What's the last thing you watched? Winter Serenity dvd (Christmas music with beautiful winter images)
What's the last thing you listened to? Winter Serenity dvd soundtrack
What's the last thing you read? Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
What's the last thing you ate? Tex Mex
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon
What's the last thing you listened to? Tony Bennett's new Duets II cd - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
What's the last thing you read? Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
What's the last thing you ate? My mom's scrumptious ham & cream cheese ball, crackers & ice water
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Tv's 50 greatest magic moments
What's the last thing you listened to? Chasing Cars by Snow patrol
What's the last thing you read? The post above me.
What's the last thing you played? Farm Life 2
What's the last thing you ate? Grapes
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Midsomer Murders Season 1...gotta love Netflix and their huge selection of British TV Shows :)
What's the last thing you listened to? Damien Rice CD
What's the last thing you read? The post above me.
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2
What's the last thing you ate? White Beans, Collard Greens and Corn Bread
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Modern Family (LOVE that show!)
What's the last thing you listened to? Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Kaleohano
What's the last thing you read? Jodi Picoult's Sing You Home (I'm lovin' it so far.)
What's the last thing you ate? Spring Mix (fully loaded) salad, grilled marinated chicken thighs, saffron rice and chardonnay
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 am

What's the last thing you watched? The Big Bang Theory (Thanks for making nerds like me cool, "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 48px-Smiley_yellow_3d_glassessvg) .
What's the last thing you listened to? Music from the Phineas & Ferb show.
What's the last thing you read? Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (Don't ask, Rolling Eyes).
What's the last thing you played? Peek-a-Boo.
What's the last thing you ate? Onion bagel smothered with butter "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 883392, coffee, fruit, yogurt.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 am

How wonderful to find you back here playing a game with us, Elle!
You know how much I miss you when you must be away. :SantaSmooch:

Quote :
The Big Bang Theory (Thanks for making nerds like me cool ... Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (Don't ask).

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 448283
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 am

Quote :
You know how much I miss you when you must be away. :SantaSmooch:

Ditto, luv! :snowmansmooch:
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 am

Hey Elle! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 621122

What's the last thing you watched? Two and a half Men (not the same without Charlie Sheen. Keep hoping it'll get better)
What's the last thing you listened to? The headline news at the radio station I work for
What's the last thing you read? White Teeth by Zadie Smith who was in her final year at university when it was published! (reading it for the third time...awesome work!)
What's the last thing you played? TS2...there's something else?
What's the last thing you ate? Murg Malai Kabab with palak paneer, Jeera rice and garlic n'aan...washed down with a Coke Zero! lol! India meets the very Westernized Caribbean sunny
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Big Bang Theory ( I love that show too Elle Belle!!)
What's the last thing you listened to? Ray LaMontange - Ooooh **sigh**
What's the last thing you read? Instruction manual 000
What's the last thing you played? you tube videos
What's the last thing you ate? White beans, fried chicken and collard greens - gotta love leftovers
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

What's the last thing you watched? How I Met Your Mother.
What's the last thing you listened to? One - Busta Rhymes featuring Erykah Badu.
What's the last thing you read? Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (Don't ask, Rolling Eyes).
What's the last thing you played? Ring Around the Roses.
What's the last thing you ate? Teriyaki chicken, jasmine rice, green salad, iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Leatherheads with George Clooney
What's the last thing you listened to? Duets 2 cd (Tony Bennett & friends)
What's the last thing you ate? Homemade Black Bean w/ Honey Ham Soup

Elle wrote:
On January 1, 2012 our family not only celebrated the start of a new year, but also a milestone for our little cherub: he is three months old already!!! My, how time flies!

Awww! :snowmansmooch:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:02 pm

What's the last thing you watched? The Wendy Williams Show.
What's the last thing you listened to? The Purple Rain Soundtrack.
What's the last thing you read? The Firm by John Grisham (actually re-reading before I watch the series).
What's the last thing you played? Twister Hopscotch.
What's the last thing you ate? Cheeseburger, french fries, green salad, Crush blue raspberry soda. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 883392
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Elle, do you think I would like Grisham's style of writing and subject matter?
Twister Hopscotch sounds interesting!!!

What's the last thing you watched? Bridesmaids (during Girls' Night In last night)
What's the last thing you listened to? Steely Dan's Aja cd - I forgot how much I like it!
What's the last thing you read? Sweet Liar by Jude Deveraux (It's a modern day romance novel, but I've always liked Deveraux's books)
What's the last thing you ate? Spicy teriyaki tenderloin & fresh veggie stir fry over brown rice
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Quote :
Elle, do you think I would like Grisham's style of writing and subject matter?

I think you would probably enjoy his earlier novels; they have great plots and characters. His later books take on a more dense and serious tone and are not as easy for some to read. Personally, I like both Grishams. If you read his novels in order you see his change in direction as a fiction writer. Beware, though, he writes about those in the legal profession and his characters are not always on the right side of the legal or moral law, and good does not always triumph over evil. He is more of a realist.

Quote :
Twister Hopscotch sounds interesting!!!

My youngest daughter loves to play hopscotch so I bought her that game so she could always play, even when it is too cold, rainy or snowy to go outdoors.

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? The King of Queens.
What's the last thing you listened to? The Purple Rain Soundtrack.
What's the last thing you read? The Firm by John Grisham (actually re-reading before I watch the series).
What's the last thing you played? Simon Says.
What's the last thing you ate? Baked ziti, Italian bread with garlic butter, green salad, peach mango sun tea.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Quote :
His later books take on a more dense and serious tone and are not as easy for some to read.

What are you saying? I'm too much of a mental midget to comprehend Grisham's later novels? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 774807
Is The Firm one of his earlier works? Can I grasp the author's complexity in that one? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 97206

By the way, Elle, I think I found Bartleby the Scrivener FREE online HERE in it's entirety.
Could you check it super quick to let me know if that's the whole short story? If so, I'll start reading it this weekend. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 12612

I wonder if Bay wouldn't like Twister Hopscotch? It sounds entertaining, esp. when kids are trapped inside on snowy, cold or rainy days.

Quote :
Baked ziti, Italian bread with garlic butter, green salad, peach mango sun tea.

Uh, let me guess. Luigi's??? Sheesh. Rolling Eyes

IRT-

What's the last thing you watched? Up in the Air with George Clooney
What's the last thing you listened to? Piazza Italian Classics
What's the last thing you read? Sweet Liar by Deveraux (Fun Fluff)
What's the last thing you ate? Mozzarella Garlic spread on Townhouse crackers & a glass of merlot

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What's the Last Thing You..."
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next