Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

"What's the Last Thing You..."

Go down 
+20
Cher64
ranabluu
Nonni
Aaroneous
MaAlet
princessbliss
Simply Simful
LoWiSa
Caleb_71
Mahaagandaaz
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
clc
ilikefishfood
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 am

Sorry for the double post. But I felt like playing. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 738528

What's the last thing you watched? Wall-E with Baylee
What's the last thing you listened to? Piazza Italian Classics
What's the last thing you read? Sweet Liar by Deveraux (Fun Fluff)
What's the last thing you played? Poptropica & school with Bay
What's the last thing you ate? Spiral mac & cheese and piggies in a blanket plus some M & Ms with Bay "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 538162
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Quote :
What are you saying? I'm too much of a mental midget to comprehend Grisham's later novels? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 774807

You said it, not me. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 97206

Quote :
Is The Firm one of his earlier works? Can I grasp the author's complexity in that one? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 97206

I don't know. Can you? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 99672

Seriously, though, what I meant was that his earlier works were light, fun reads and his later material definitely is more dense and gets into the technical side of the law. Also, we discussed how you prefer when good triumphs over evil and Grisham definitely does not always let the good guy win. You can handle anything you put your mind to, I am sure, but I am just not sure he is your cup of tea.

Quote :
Could you check it super quick to let me know if that's the whole short story? If so, I'll start reading it this weekend. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 12612

I didn't read it in it's entirety, but I skimmed it and it seems to be the entire story. I can't wait to discuss it with you. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 12612

Quote :
I wonder if Bay wouldn't like Twister Hopscotch? It sounds entertaining, esp. when kids are trapped inside on snowy, cold or rainy days.

I bought it for just that reason, and the children seem to like it. It gets them moving inside, which I am a big fan of. It is also why I like the Wii and the Kinect for Xbox. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 940149

Quote :
Quote :
Baked ziti, Italian bread with garlic butter, green salad, peach mango sun tea.

Uh, let me guess. Luigi's??? Sheesh.

For your information, Miss Smarty Pants, I made that meal with my own two hands, blood, sweat and tears. I do cook once in a while, ma'am! What kind of a slipshod operation are you trying to say I run, anyway? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 971462

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Chopped Champions.
What's the last thing you listened to? Sucker MCs - RunDMC.
What's the last thing you read? The Firm by John Grisham (actually re-reading before I watch the series).
What's the last thing you played? Checkers.
What's the last thing you ate? Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Fries, Coke from Five Guys Burgers and Fries. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 968206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Evil Elle wrote:
You said it, not me...
...I don't know. Can you?

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 448283

Quote :
...gets into the technical side of the law. Also, we discussed how you prefer when good triumphs over evil and Grisham definitely does not always let the good guy win.

You know me too well. I'm glad you forewarned me about this.
I realize, in the real world, good does NOT always triumph over evil.
Which is why when I read a book, watch a movie or tv program, I'd much rather the "happy ending" scenario.
Not even remotely realistic, I know, but certainly my preference. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 738528

Quote :
...it seems to be the entire story. I can't wait to discuss it with you.

Thank you for reviewing the link. You've got yourself a date, my friend.

Quote :
For your information, Miss Smarty Pants, I made that meal with my own two hands, blood, sweat and tears. I do cook once in a while, ma'am! What kind of a slipshod operation are you trying to say I run, anyway?

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 363286

Bwahahaha!!! Whatevah!
I ain't touchin' that whole "shipshod operation" query, sista chick!!!
Sounds like a trick question to me. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 99672

IRT-

What's the last thing you watched? The Help (Excellent book & movie - I thought it was appropriate for MLK Day)
What's the last thing you listened to? Steely Dan's Aja
What's the last thing you read? The last few chapters of The Help (to see how close the movie ending stayed to the book "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 940149 )
What's the last thing you played? Cafe World
What's the last thing you ate? Buttered popcorn (I shouldn't, but I did. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 968206 )

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Australian Open 2012 - Round One and Two Matches.
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 Wins All News Station.
What's the last thing you read? The New Yorker.
What's the last thing you played? Life.
What's the last thing you ate? Turkey, ham, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, green beans, cornbread, iced tea. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 968206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:30 pm

What's the last thing you watched? 'Touch' premiere starring Kiefer Sutherland - So far, I like it and am interested enough to watch it when it begins in March.
What's the last thing you listened to? New Age Music in the Universe cd
What's the last thing you read? Perfect by Judith McNaught
What's the last thing you ate? Teriyaki tenderloin stir fry over brown rice
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Australian Open 2012 - Quarterfinal and Semi-Final Matches.
What's the last thing you listened to? Born This Way - Lady GaGa.
What's the last thing you read? Dying for Mercy - Mary Jane Clark.
What's the last thing you played? Just Dance.
What's the last thing you ate? Blue Bunny Red Velvet Ice Cream.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Pit Bulls & Parolees and The Dog Whisperer
What's the last thing you listened to? Adele 21 cd
What's the last thing you read? Dallas Morning News
What's the last thing you ate? A "Build Your Own" appetizer platter at TGIF: Mozzarella Sticks, Spicy Buffalo Wings & Pot Stickers with a Newcastle brewski to wash it down "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 883392
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm

What's the last thing you watched? The Closer.
What's the last thing you listened to? The Motto - Drake featuring Lil Wayne & Tyga.
What's the last thing you read? An excerpt from The Homecoming by Harold Pinter to prove a point.
What's the last thing you played? Peek-a-Boo.
What's the last thing you ate? Mozzarella Sticks.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Peek-a-Boo! Awww! With Prince Cole, I presume? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 508493

What's the last thing you watched? I am Legend with Will Smith (still scares the crap outta me affraid )
What's the last thing you listened to? Bob Marley's Redemption Song (acoustic version)
What's the last thing you read? Some forum posts, FB posts & email
What's the last thing you ate? Grilled cheeseburgers & crispy tater tots
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Grounded for Life.
What's the last thing you listened to? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
What's the last thing you played? Peek-a-Boo.
What's the last thing you ate? Cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Nothing since last night
What's the last thing you listened to? James Ingram & Patty Austin singing "How do you keep the music playing"
What's the last thing you ate? My spaghetti sauce cooked with Italian sausage links & served over penne
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm

What's the last thing you watched? The Closer.
What's the last thing you listened to? Love on Top - Beyonce.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Times.
What's the last thing you played? Parcheesi.
What's the last thing you ate? Caramel Cone Explosion Ice Cream.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm

What's the last thing you watched? McLeod's Daughters(an Australian TV show on netflix)
What's the last thing you listened to? She's In Love With The Boy - Trisha Yearwood
What's the last thing you read? emails
What's the last thing you played? Farmville
What's the last thing you ate? Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:58 am

What's the last thing you watched? Good Day New York.
What's the last thing you listened to? Greatest Hits CD - Creed.
What's the last thing you read? Cosmopolitan.
What's the last thing you played? Peek-a-Boo (The little prince loves that!).
What's the last thing you ate? Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Ray with Jamie Foxx ... One word: BRILLIANT!
What's the last thing you listened to? Soundtrack of "Ray"
What's the last thing you read? Perfect by Judith McNaught
What's the last thing you ate? Salad, marinated eye of round roast, scalloped taters & merlot
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 am

What's the last thing you watched? The Wendy Williams Show.
What's the last thing you listened to? Mercy - Duffy.
What's the last thing you read? Dying for Mercy - Mary Jane Clark.
What's the last thing you played? Twister Hopscotch.
What's the last thing you ate? Biscuit with cheddar cheese, coffee.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Law and Order: SVU
What's the last thing you listened to? Islands In The Stream - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
What's the last thing you read? emails
What's the last thing you played? Words With Friends
What's the last thing you ate? Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:02 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Judge Judy.
What's the last thing you listened to? Thriller - Michael Jackson.
What's the last thing you read? The Cat In the Hat - Dr. Seuss.
What's the last thing you played? Hot Peas and Butter.
What's the last thing you ate? Sandwich Wraps.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Hot Peas & Butter?
Is this a game Bay would enjoy, m'lady?

STILL love Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'!!! dancintrio

What's the last thing you watched? Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Gordon Ramsey
What's the last thing you listened to? Adele 21 cd
What's the last thing you ate? Big Spring Mix Salad, Rotisserie Chicken & Mushroom Piccata, Wild Chicken Flavored Rice & Chardonnay.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote :
Hot Peas & Butter?
Is this a game Bay would enjoy, m'lady?

This game goes back generations; I am surprised you never heard of it. It is really simple; Belle likes to play it inside when she gets bored with hide and seek. One person hides an object and the other player(s) search for it. The hider guides the other players by saying 'hot' or 'cold' as they get closer or further away to the hidden item. When it is found, that player yells "Hot peas and butter, come and get your supper". Then that person becomes the hider and play begins again.

Quote :
What's the last thing you watched? Kitchen Nightmares with Chef Gordon Ramsey

I love that show! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 12612

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? The Big Bang Theory.
What's the last thing you listened to? Rolling in the Deep - Adele.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Times.
What's the last thing you played? The Black Eyed Peas Experience.
What's the last thing you ate? Steak with grilled onions, baked potato, green salad, cream soda, tootsie roll.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

I'd never seen it before, but was totally hooked.
I finally had to turn that freakin' show off, cause I started to get seriously addicted to it tonight. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 85797

When you said "getting hotter" and "getting colder", I recognized the game.
However, I'd never heard of the "Hot peas and butter, come and get your supper" part of it.
Bay might enjoy that game. You've jogged my feeble old memory once again, m'lady!

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 147390

PS Pass the Tootsie Rolls, sista! xoxo

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 am

What's the last thing you watched? The Cleveland Show.
What's the last thing you listened to? Can't Get Enough - J. Cole.
What's the last thing you played? Hide and Go Seek.
What's the last thing you ate? Smothered chicken, rice, broccoli, crusty french bread, iced tea, ice cream. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 968206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 am

What is smothered chicken normally smothered with, may I ask? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 738528

What's the last thing you watched? Midnight in Paris - Liked it!
What's the last thing you listened to? Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse performing their award winning Body And Soul.
What's the last thing you ate? Roasted Chicken & Peppers Flatbread and Stuffed Mushrooms
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 pm

What's the last thing you watched?Second Season of The Good Life.
What's the last thing you listened to?Fireworks by Katy Perry.
What's the last thing you read?Doctor Faustus which is a play by Christopher Marlowe. (Though I haven't finished it yet)
What's the last thing you played?Portal 2
What's the last thing you ate?Fish and Chips
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Claire, thank you so much for participating in our forum games this evening. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 344738

What's the last thing you watched? Several episodes of Once Upon a Time (the ABC series) - I was behind! Rolling Eyes
What's the last thing you listened to? Adele 21 - Love, love, love the whole cd!
What's the last thing you read? The Fat Cat Sat on the Mat by Nurit Karlin with Baylee
What's the last thing you played? A real life "Baylee" version of 'Skyrim' with Papa, Bay & Reesi Bear
What's the last thing you ate? A few bites of Hubby's NY Strip Steak & a glass of Merlot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What's the Last Thing You..."
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: