Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

"What's the Last Thing You..."

Go down 
+20
Cher64
ranabluu
Nonni
Aaroneous
MaAlet
princessbliss
Simply Simful
LoWiSa
Caleb_71
Mahaagandaaz
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
clc
ilikefishfood
beckylynn2109
Hunter
soloaris
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

"What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Thank you for playing, Nonni.

What's the last thing you watched? Analyze That w/ DeNiro and Crystal
What's the last thing you listened to? Nothing in a few days
What's the last thing you read? Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2 - YAY!
What's the last thing you ate? A rotisserie chicken & mayo sandwich with purple grapes
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh, I have got to check out Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich
I adore her writings!

What's the last thing you watched? Midsommer Murders
What's the last thing you listened to? nothing
What's the last thing you read? emails?
What's the last thing you played? TS2
What's the last thing you ate? Pad See-Iew (a very special treat for me!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Quote :
Oh, I have got to check out Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich
I adore her writings!

It's actually just a bit of romantic fluff, Nonni.
She wrote a few books back in the 80s-90s (I believe) that were re-released once her Stephanie Plum novels became so popular. At least, I THINK that's what happened.
You can read one of these light & breezy, fun books in a few hours actually.
Check this out, if you're interested: Pre-Plum, Re-Released "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 940149
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Quote :
Check this out, if you're interested: Pre-Plum, Re-Released
Checking now, big hugs for the tip. I just really adore Janet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

You are welcome. Isn't she a hoot?
Grandma Mazur (Stephanie Plum's grandmother) CRACKS ME UP!
I adore Janet's Plum series, especially.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:05 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Phineas and Ferb with Eric AGAIN! His favorite cartoon lol!
What's the last thing you listened to? You and Me by Lifehouse. Mine and hubby wedding song!
What's the last thing you read? 50 Shades of Grey - E. L. James
What's the last thing you played? Song Pop on my phone
What's the last thing you ate? a salad with bacon bits and ranch dressing.
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:41 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Little bits of whatever my dad was watching, before that probably Doc Martin
What's the last thing you listened to? the radio, political talk Rolling Eyes
What's the last thing you read? Biology and Anatomy Text book
What's the last thing you played? Castleville
What's the last thing you ate? Tacos and M&Ms
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Yay! Thank you for playing, ladies! dancintrio

What's the last thing you watched? Tony Bennett's latest Duets DVD
What's the last thing you listened to? Tony Bennett singing "Blue Velvet" with KD Lang
What's the last thing you read? Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich
What's the last thing you played? Sims 2 - WOOT!
What's the last thing you ate? Salad & Spaghetti
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Tomb Raider movie
What's the last thing you listened to? "Love of my life" - Michael W Smith
What's the last thing you read? The new indexing standards guide for my job
What's the last thing you played? Sims of course! \o/
What's the last thing you ate? Coffee & Sandwich
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Thank you so much for participating, Jean!
I miss the activity in our Fun & Game threads. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 729422

What's the last thing you watched? As Good as it Gets with Nicholson & Hunt
What's the last thing you listened to? Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters Collection 2
What's the last thing you read? What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage
What's the last thing you played? Scrabble with hubby a few nights ago
What's the last thing you ate? Mixed green salad, shrimp etouffee, saffron rice, Hawaiian rolls & chardonnay ... PLUS ... a chocolate ice cream taco for dessert!
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 am

*hands Sugah a tissue* Aww dun cry madame "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 319331

What's the last thing you watched? Laguna Beach DVD
What's the last thing you listened to? Big Bang - Monster
What's the last thing you read? A phamplet talking about the Greek Festival we went to last night ^_^
What's the last thing you played? My sims 2 game o course ^_~*
What's the last thing you ate? Once again referring to the Grecian Festival - Lamb Gyro, Baklava and Pasta Friole or something like that - it was a tart that looked like apple pie and had fruit filling - it was a bit too doughy for my taste tho :p
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 am

I LOVE festivals, Jean! Hope you had a good time!

What's the last thing you watched? Horrible Bosses
What's the last thing you listened to? Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters Collection 2
What's the last thing you read? Black House by Stephen King & Peter Straub
What's the last thing you played? Nothing in awhile
What's the last thing you ate? All you can eat shrimp feast at Red Lobster: Cheesy biscuits, salad with blue cheese, garlic shrimp linguine & coconut shrimp with KJ chardonnay
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:25 am

What's the last thing you watched? He-Man (animated; not the live action- blecchhhh!)
What's the last thing you listened to? the radio
What's the last thing you read? Only the Ring Finger Knows - the Lonely Ring Finger
What's the last thing you played? Sims \o/ (is there ever anything else Muahaha )
What's the last thing you ate? Ihop breakfast of spinach, mushroom and cheese omelette, buttermilk pancakes and some too sweet and weak tasting iced coffee (blech! x.x)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:11 pm

I have never developed a taste for iced coffee. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 46579

What's the last thing you watched? Nothing in awhile...
What's the last thing you listened to? Daughter #2 singing "Angels & Cowboys"
What's the last thing you read? Dallas Morning News
What's the last thing you played? Nothing in awhile No
What's the last thing you ate? An oatmeal cream pie
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Sugalicious wrote:
...(with my boyfriend, Keanu I love you )

Nonni wrote:
I thought Keanu was my boyfriend. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 738528

Twoyys wrote:
...and sorry to Sugah and Nonni, but Keanu is infact, my boyfriend!

I hate to disappoint you all, but Keanu is my future ex-husband. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 738528

Sugalicious wrote:
MISS YOU, ELLE, MY FRIEND! COME BACK SOON!!! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 338947

Sugalicious wrote:
I sure do miss my forum game buddy. verklempt
Come back soon, Elleluv!!! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 266736

I'm back, luv! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 678648 Sorry to have been gone so long, but I did love that extra, extra long holiday. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 Smiley_emoticons_insel_zps4570ba53

Nonni wrote:
What's the last thing you read? The Wolf and the Dove by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

Sugalicious wrote:
I read The Wolf and the Dove many years ago (plus several other Woodiwiss books). She was one of my fave historical romance novelists in the 80s. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 21650

My mom loves her. She was a big fan of the hysterical, errr...historical romance novel when I was younger. Woodiwiss was one of her faves, along with Johanna Lindsay and Beatrice Small. Historical novels actually paved my way into philosophy and literature a little bit; when I read them I always found myself looking into the background information and found that more interesting than the story, lol.

Sugalicious wrote:
What's the last thing you played? Squinkies with Baylee (& her aunt)

My little girl loves those, too. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 12612

BeckyLynn wrote:
What's the last thing you watched? Phineas and Ferb. Eric loves that show!

That is a big favorite here, too. It's one of Disney's best, in my opinion.

Sugalicious wrote:
She wrote a few books back in the 80s-90s (I believe) that were re-released once her Stephanie Plum novels became so popular. At least, I THINK that's what happened.

That's exactly what happened, milking her name for all it's worth AFTER she proved herself with the Plum series. A lot of fiction authors get their starts with romantic fluff or submissions to short story collections. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 12612

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Dharma & Greg
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 Wins News Radio
What's the last thing you read? Alias Grace, Margaret Atwood
What's the last thing you played? This Little Piggy with the little prince. I love you
What's the last thing you ate? A chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
Sugalicious wrote:
...(with my boyfriend, Keanu I love you )

Nonni wrote:
I thought Keanu was my boyfriend. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 738528

Twoyys wrote:
...and sorry to Sugah and Nonni, but Keanu is infact, my boyfriend!

I hate to disappoint you all, but Keanu is my future ex-husband. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 738528

Well, if you don't want him anymore, Elle, I'll take him off your hands...just as soon as I'm done w Jason Statham ...OH! And the Rock droolin "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 330104 Muahaha

What's the last thing you watched? Big Bang Theory (Season Premiere! \o/ Woot! woot!)
What's the last thing you listened to? G105 Radio en route to home
What's the last thing you read? Haven't read anything in a bit...
What's the last thing you played? Sims, but then again, what else is new? :p
What's the last thing you ate? Cheese pizza w water ^-^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:31 am

Quote :
What's the last thing you watched? Big Bang Theory (Season Premiere! \o/ Woot! woot!)

I love that show. I haven't had a chance to watch the premiere, though (DVRed it).

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Dharma & Greg
What's the last thing you listened to? Power 105 Morning Radio Show
What's the last thing you read? The New York Times
What's the last thing you played? Hide & Seek
What's the last thing you ate? A bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Does Big Bang Theory go on Thursday evenings? I need to remember to watch it.
I've seen a few reruns and thought it quite entertaining and funny. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 12612

What's the last thing you watched? US Marshalls (Tommy Lee Jones & Wesley Snipes)
What's the last thing you listened to? Adele 21
What's the last thing you read? George Orwell's 1984
What's the last thing you ate? Peanut butter & strawberry jam sandwich w/ jalapeno potato chips & a glass of milk
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 pm

What's the last thing you watched? (Part of) The Avengers movie (with Baylee)
What's the last thing you listened to? The music from Bay's online Jumpstart game
What's the last thing you read? A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
What's the last thing you played? School (with Baylee)
What's the last thing you ate? Rotisserie chicken salad sandwich (made with mayo & Granny Smith apples) and Wavy Ranch chips
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Sugalicious wrote:
Does Big Bang Theory go on Thursday evenings? I need to remember to watch it.

The new episodes do, and they show repeats on UPN (not sure if this is local for NY or not) and TBS. You can check your listings to see when those air if you wish. "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 12612

~ ~ ~

What's the last thing you watched? Tennis
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 WINS News Radio
What's the last thing you read? Time Out New York
What's the last thing you played? Just Dance 4
What's the last thing you ate? Green Salad, Chicken Wings, French Bread, Iced Coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks, Elle. I will try to remember! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 584675

What's the last thing you watched? The Great Barrier Reef (Animal Planet)
What's the last thing you listened to? Lifescape's Mexico CD
What's the last thing you ate? Fajita & cheese nachos w/ jalapenos, guacamole, salsa & sour cream "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 883392
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Big Bang Theory
What's the last thing you listened to? Fun - Some Nights
What's the last thing you read? my game plans? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 99672
What's the last thing you played? What's the ONLY thing I play? :p
What's the last thing you ate? I felt like Arbys! "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 578473 pirateparrot
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:08 pm

What's the last thing you watched? Tennis.
What's the last thing you listened to? 1010 WINS News Radio.
What's the last thing you read? The New York Times.
What's the last thing you played? Trouble.
What's the last thing you ate? Fried Mac & Cheese Wedges, Salad, Iced Tea.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Sistaluv, are you with me online right this very moment, per chance??? "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 266736 "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 817176

What's the last thing you watched? Forgetting Sarah Marshall Rolling Eyes
What's the last thing you listened to? The Forgetting Sarah Marshall soundtrack (including music by Bruddah Iz)
What's the last thing you read? Facebook posts
What's the last thing you played? The Sims 2 - WOOOOHOOOO!!!
What's the last thing you ate? PF Chang's: Egg roll, Dynamite Shrimp, Crab Won Ton, Mongolian Beef & Szechuan Shrimp & Brown Rice "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 883392
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:07 pm

What's the last thing you watched? My Cousin Vinny (Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei)
What's the last thing you listened to? Bible Belt by Travis Tritt (last song of the movie)
What's the last thing you played? Nothing in awhile No
What's the last thing you ate? A mixed green salad, turkey sloppy joes & chicken flavored noodles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What's the Last Thing You..."   "What's the Last Thing You..." - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

"What's the Last Thing You..."
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next