Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

MsLynn saying hi.... finally

Go down 
+3
autumnelle
Ullwera
MsLynn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MsLynn

MsLynn

MsLynn saying hi.... finally Empty
PostSubject: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to introduce myself. It's not that I'm shy, really I'm not, nor lazy ... well, sometimes I am. Anyway, you all seem so nice that it seemed darn rude not to finally say hi. So hi!

I also want to thank all of you who dedicate so much of your time to creating for the Sims 2 games. It is so appreciated.

Anyway I will definitely be back!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 pm

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 34872 MsLynn!

It´s nice to meet you!

You are welcome back anytime! MsLynn saying hi.... finally 262201
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Hello Ms. Lynn, and Welcome! It is so very nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing more of you.

MsLynn saying hi.... finally Th_5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Ms. Lynn, thank you for taking the time today to introduce yourself to us.
It's nice to meet you. So glad to have you here!

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 231655984

Quote :
Anyway, you all seem so nice ... I also want to thank all of you who dedicate so much of your time to creating for the Sims 2 games. It is so appreciated.

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 243713 and MsLynn saying hi.... finally 302391

Quote :
Anyway I will definitely be back!

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 pm

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 231655984 Looking forward to seeing you around more!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:17 pm

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 34872
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:37 pm

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 442241
Back to top Go down
MsLynn

MsLynn

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Wow, thanks you all! Gosh I really feel welcome!

I love those emoticons you all are using.
And to all of you....

MsLynn saying hi.... finally 154182
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm crazy about smileys/emoticons, MsLynn.
They only allow us around 150 here at the forum, so I keep a stash of hundreds in my Photobucket account, too! MsLynn saying hi.... finally 940149

Perhaps I should seek help for my smiley addiction? MsLynn saying hi.... finally 774807

Back to top Go down
MsLynn

MsLynn

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 am

Oh lol, that's an addiction easy enough to live with.

A question though, about your avatars. I'm assuming you all created a simmy that represents you? I have one I did of me if that is the case. Maybe I'll use it ... thinkin\'
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:01 am

Absolutely! You can use your Simself or any other (PG-13 appropriate) avvy you'd like.
HERE are the guidelines for posting & sharing at Sugah's Place.
Would love it if you'd make yourself at home and hang out with us here.

Also, if you have a lot of game play and you'd like to share whatever you've got going on with Sims 2, you can start up your own thread HERE. The rules to doing so are posted HERE. MsLynn saying hi.... finally 940149

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MsLynn saying hi.... finally   MsLynn saying hi.... finally Empty

Back to top Go down

MsLynn saying hi.... finally
Page 1 of 1