Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach

Go down 
+8
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
mac
Jayce
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm

ButterflyUnion: I second Caleb's comment. W7 is just fine! I went, with some foreboding from XP to W7 (I did skip Vista, for which I am happy). When maikkij got a new 'puter, I did, however, work hard to get it with W7 and not W8 installed. Microsoft does tend to follow good operating systems with bad ones. The jury is still out on W8, but Microsoft is forcing it down everyone's throats.

There is a book: Windows 7 - the Missing Manual (author David Pogue, publisher O'Reilly) which is my bible. Everything you loved in XP is in W7, although sometimes you have to look for it. Sims 2 transferred seamlessly from XP to W7 for me.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Jayce wrote:
Toni! As ever, my beautiful cluttery friend, you are a diamond-mine of information and so encouraging!

*blush* I have my uses! sunny

Jayce wrote:
I've never seen the expression "peripheral sim" before, so I'm going to chalk that one up as a Toni-ism.

Yes, yes...a Toni-ism it is, both in concept and nomenclature. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 687310

Jayce wrote:
Some of them really have just become a version of clutter, haven't they?

OMG! You're absolutely right! Well, if I do say so myself...I have certainly elevated this clutter thing to a fine art! *pats self on head* sunny

Jayce wrote:
Oh, straight away, just reading what you said, I think it's dawning on me why some things didn't work properly in my game! I never put the Two Jeff's "Welcome Wagon" one in, mainly because I already had a mod functioning which already did that. Except (and I'm fairly certain of this), it's not by either TJ or Pes.

Doctor Toni (visualizing cute white coat), what do you prescribe for this condition? Remove and replace this mod, perhaps?

Well you've got to sort that out!

*straightens collar on white coat*

TJ's welcome wagon will give you the option for them to come by or not, and then the Visitor Controller will deal with everything else. Even the newspaper and mailperson.

It has the garden club and matchmaker zapped by default...but you can undo them if you want. For me the biggie is the strays on home lots...and on uni lots those annoying professors, mascots and cheerleaders. Those got tired the first day I played university.

Jayce wrote:
Well, I may have just sprinkled a little extra sand there for you, Toni...

This is why I adore him so...he knows all the right things to say to a sharp-eyed, clutterholic Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 508493

Jayce wrote:
Some pictures next time, my cluttery and (ahem) somewhat impatient friend... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 99672

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 S_waiting_10_zps82bda041
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 am

How nice to see you all here! sunny

Aww, thanks, Sugah! That's very sweet of you to say...
Quote :
Your beautiful Papa sounds like a dear heart. And I'm thinkin' the acorn (yes, that'd be you) does not fall very fall from the tree.

I've inherited certain qualities from my Dad (like crankiness over pathetic, trifling issues and impatience with people when they dither around in my way at the supermarket) that neither of us should be that proud of, but I guess that's the genetic lottery at work! A real highlight of my life recently was "astounding" him (quotation Big Sean's) with a play-list of songs he really liked. Some random stuff like "Window Seat" by Erykah Badu, Kings Of Convenience, Boz Scaggs, Teddy Pendergrass. He was wary, of course, but then I've assaulted him musically in the past during my rebellious grunge phase... laughin

Quote :
The shot of the couple on the beach, champagne in hand, with that fabulous abode behind them is TOTALLY COOL!!!
That's how I like to spend my holidays. What am I saying? That's how I like to spend my life!

Genie, (you cheeky monkey!) fear not Windows 7. Russ and Mac are totally right! Of course, Russ is a complete nut-bag! (Don't worry, he's a fellow Aussie. That's an affectionate term! laughin )
These guys really know their oats. I have a basic understanding and I had no probs figuring out what's what.

The only "slightly complicated" thing I had to was, when getting an empty template ready to function, having to change the way files "write." Because, as I understood it (I may need Mac's and Russ' help here, I'm not real technical) Windows 7 doesn't like you changing the Program files. Or something? Ah, see, I'm already out of depth... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 761338

No doubt Boiling Oil (the original source of my information) could explain that process so much better than me. Sorry, I never made any note of the exact links at the time, I just scribbled furiously in my personal "Sim Bible" (a note-book covered in meanderings and red-wine stains!). Thank God, Krishna and other deities in the parthenon that I keep notes. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to change the files and get it working otherwise. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 922586

Ooooh, Genie, I can't wait to see your Uberhood! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 366915

I loved seeing my "experiments" in your game, really looking forward to seeing them playing around again with your yummy, snazzy-looking folks! Thanks again for your encouragement and help! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 678648

Quote :
Unfortunately, Jayce, you're going to have townies no matter what you do.
I know, I'm a little harsh on them! laughin
I'm really liking the ones I'm seeing around in my new hood, though. Much less "deranged" to look at. I can actually deal with these ones!

Quote :
One thing that helps me deal with the townies better is having better face templates. That way at least I have PRETTY townies to look at for the most part instead of the crap EA stuck us with :p It even makes most of them look better too. Can't say anything for them dress-wise, but whatever :p LOL!

Quote :
Isn't the Boiling Oil site the best? I downloaded so many of their hacks from there and my game runs awesome with them. I especially enjoy the 'No Trash Memories' and 'No Naked Emitters' which keeps sims from yelping every time they see another naked sim even if their own spouse/lover.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 357604 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 637989

Toni! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 817176

Quote :
Well, if I do say so myself...I have certainly elevated this clutter thing to a fine art! *pats self on head*

Nobody does it better, baby! laughin

Quote :
Well you've got to sort that out!

Check!

Quote :
TJ's welcome wagon will give you the option for them to come by or not, and then the Visitor Controller will deal with everything else. Even the newspaper and mailperson.

I have no objections to the mail and newspaper folks. I quite like them. But then, they don't have the audacity Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 971462 and that propriety arrogance to walk into my simmies' houses and leave unflushed toilets!

Quote :
This is why I adore him so...he knows all the right things to say to a sharp-eyed, clutterholic

Purrrrr! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 711747

One area I focused on in my new hood, Palm Beach, was the community lots. I wanted to give the place a more municipal "esplanade" kind of feel in certain areas.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Palmbeach

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Palmbeachatnight

I'm missing my game desperately just looking at these shots... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 729422
The pier. Remember my apartment-dwellers, Liam and Beck? That's their other neighbour, Aiden, fishing in the background.
When I say "everyone's here" I'm not kidding! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Thepier

Some new folks in the hood. Take note of the gentleman in the white shirt. You'll be seeing a lot of him in the future! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 226245
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Pier

In other areas, where this template gets a bit steep in places and the beaches look different, I had to go for a different approach.
I've finally learned how to "sew" lots into place on this template without it looking weird terrain-wise.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Coralbaybreak

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Shotlookingup

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Viewdown

I've become even more fetishistic about objects like parking signs. Rolling Eyes
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Sprinklers

I haven't yet started on the sub-hood, the beach-side burb you'd know from my last game as "Pacific Beach."
I've sent almost all of my saved sims from that game to uni. I just felt I had to start the game from there, like I did the last time.

When they're not hitting the books in the library, like Scott...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Swot

... there's time to relax and socialize.
Robert (with a severe make-over), Brooke and Brad.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 RobertBrookeBrad

Well, I couldn't give my folks crappy dorms to live now, could I? laughin
I assure you Mark works really hard.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Markswim

I gave Chris and Mike a cousin. Yes, that very same gentleman I said you should keep an eye out for.... laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Themysterycousin

Who Chris and Mike visit at this lot called "City Of Palm Beach."
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Bigplace

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Chriscopshop

It wouldn't be my hood without surfing and beaches. And me old mate Jack.
I love the way the water transformed with the different graphics on this computer.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Itaketoomasnyofthese

Hope you enjoyed the visit! sunny

Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Another compelling reason for wanting to start a new hood was also, I have to confess, largely due to this guy. Anthony.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Anthony

I always loved playing Anthony and, of course, taking photos of him and his band.

I never really got to explore his earlier story the way I wanted.
The origins of his musical influences, his emotional distance and difficulties, how he and his guitarist, Brad, got started making music and then Courtney coming along....
He also never had a drummer in his band. Not a permanent one, anyway. I always figured he was just incredibly demanding and kept firing them! laughin

Anyway, starting uni again, I'm slowly bringing him and his band together.

I'm enjoying him discovering his music again and starting off in this club.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Amp

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Sing

Anthony lives above the club, which is also the cafe I showed briefly in my last post, where all the uni kids hang out in their spare time.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Fireescape

Mike and Chris. In the background, Angelina and one of my new girls, who I'll introduce you to in a bit.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Stoneboys

I do a huge amount of forward planning in my game. I've built a Starbucks and a pizza shop with a nightclub above it. Both have living quarters, because I intend for simmies living there, rather than using them as community-lots.
This cafe at uni is where Anthony's two housemates are starting their culinary careers.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Ifyoureatuni

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Notatallhappy

Nadia Capobianco.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 NadiaCapobianco

Michelle Benson
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Michelle

I love these two girls! I hate playing favorites, I really do, but I just adore these two! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 508493

Nadia is the "hostess-with-the-mostest" of the girls. I guess feeding hungry students and supplying them with beer could have something to do with her popularity on campus... laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 NadiaRobertErin

"Ciao, bella!"
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Ciaobella

Michelle prefers to just get on with the business of feeding her customers. Recognise that gentleman there? laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Eddiestopitnow

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Michelleprep

There's an interesting dynamic between them I love...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Icantbelievethis

Michelle was not all that impressed Nadia offered the spare room to Anthony to rent...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Youreogwiththisright

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Anthonycar

Michelle has had to really lay down some ground rules with Anthony...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Chillthefuckout

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Groundrules

There was an incident where Anthony got himself into trouble... Rolling Eyes
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Mothingoff

... and caused a bit of a scene...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Causingascene

Owen certainly wasn't about to take any crap from him!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Itson

Anthony, you really have to watch that mouth of yours, mate! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Fight

Nadia really let him have it!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Nothappywithyou

But she's a big-hearted and forgiving woman. And not the first to try to figure Anthony out...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Apologyaccepted

Returning from music classes..
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Guitarcase

Brad Cooper, the guitarist...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Bradguitar

Brad has always been very much the technically-proficient part of Anthony's band. The engineer.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Desk

Band practice.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 BradandAnthony

Anthony acting his usual interested self when Brad's about to introduce him to a really amazing musician he knows... laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Usualmanners

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Audition

Of course, it's Courtney...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Courneyfame

There is a drummer... You'll have to wait for next time to meet him, though.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Tatt

One for the girls! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 ForToni
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 am

Love Nadia's Hair - what is and where did you get it?
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Awww I'm so glad you've started your storytelling again. You have no idea how much I missed it - but of course we'll have to wait a bit before we see more. I love you

I'll be patient, I promise Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 738528
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 am

First!!!! wow! Where to start? Okay...with City of Palm Beach! wow! Did I say that already? Now I understand what the Brits mean when they say, "gobsmacked"....there's no word in West Indian to quite describe how bowled over I am by it!

The landscaping is beyond beautiful...the slopes to the sea, the beautiful pier, the perfectly placed park benches. *siiiiiiiigh* I LOVE the flowery bushes near the road...the sprinklers just bring everything alive! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612

Those parking signs are perfection. Gold-Clutter Star for you! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 366915

Now to your pretty simmies:

Nadia and Michelle, are beautiful to the point of being almost ethereal. Their skintone is delicious...their eyes are so incredibly striking. But I've always had a thing for Courtney. She has a particularly exotic face. I love it's shape and her cheekbones and cat-shaped eyes.

An-tho-nnnnnnnnny! hubbahubba droolin What is it about me and brooding, creative men? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 508493 Love the close up shot with him singing and playing the guitar.

Jack's back! I like him! Seems like a fun guy to hang out with! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612

Is that Eddie in the background that you're teasing us with?

Are you using the mod that lets you merge a residential lot with a community lot, or are the girls running a home business. I've long given up on my simmies running businesses. It's too much for a controlling player like me to keep up with! laughin

I have GOT to see this tattooed drummer dude! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 330104

Most awesome update dear Jayce. Your eye for detail, as ever blows my socks off...and your simmies are impossibly seksi! hubbahubba

Can't wait for you to get your new puter back online so we can get regular updates! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:42 am

Thanks Genie and Toni for your kind words! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 881668
You encourage me so much and really get me saving and sorting out my photos. (I have, literally, hundreds!) laughin

Toni! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 319331

Wow, what lovely comments about Nadia and Michelle! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 262201

These two are so very special to me.

I can't wait for them to graduate and move into the pizza bar/nightclub/late night hang-out I've built for them.
I love how they interact with each other and the other uni kids.
I think you can imagine they're popular for being able to cook so much better than the students and feeding them to get them through the semesters ....

Jack and his dorm-mates were eating left-over sandwiches and drinking beer for dinner for a while! They are surfers, though. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 97206

Quote :
But I've always had a thing for Courtney. She has a particularly exotic face. I love it's shape and her cheekbones and cat-shaped eyes.

Courtney was a download from somewhere I can't remember. I adored her the moment I saw her and didn't change her much at all.
She had this particular style of her's from the start and I knew how her room would look before I started decorating.
Rolling Eyes I may be imagining this, but she seems to move differently to my other girls. Maybe she's hearing the music in her head.... laughin

I think she showed Anthony she has what it takes...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Acedaudition

I just couldn't play my game without Eddie!
Who else is going to offer to educate those single uni girls in the delights of love?
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Eddieswoon

I do try to encourage him to be a little sensitive. Even when he's too "occupied" to take a phone-call, he always gets around to returning those calls.... laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Bedroomeyes

Quote :
Are you using the mod that lets you merge a residential lot with a community lot, or are the girls running a home business. I've long given up on my simmies running businesses. It's too much for a controlling player like me to keep up with!

Oh, Toni, I relate so much to that statement! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612

I tend to create a community lot first, so I can get it to look the way I want and develop a feel of the lot being a business, and then just change the Lot Zoning to "residential."

Honestly, I'm too lazy to make my folk run a home business. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 598258
I can never be bothered with the OFB features of the game (sales, talent badges, etc...).
I have a fake electronic cash-register for aesthetics, but as to actually transacting a sale... that doesn't happen at all.
Palm Beach has a mysterious economy. laughin

The girls and Anthony have living quarters upstairs.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Ugh
I love their body-language here. Michelle is still not sold on the idea of Nadia letting Anthony move into their place!
I think he annoys and fascinates her. She's too cool for his too-cool.

This everyday relationship between Michelle and Anthony is always interesting. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 226245

I teleport various students in to the cafe to hang out, eat, shoot pool and occasionally do their assignments.
Natalie and Lauren.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 NataliandLauren

I gave some of my folks like Lauren a "slight" make-over. Mainly changing their eyes.
Creating a new hood gave me the opportunity to tinker with some of my folks in that way.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Model

Eddie's brother, Ethan, also ended up with different eyes and some slight facial alterations.
I wanted him to look more like Eddie.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Ethangym

Ethan and Sarah have found each other all over again! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 508493
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EthanandSarah

Sarah's brother, Robert, ended up looking slightly different.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Ithinkhelooksok

Robert is featuring heavily in my game, much more so than before.
As a future professional photographer, I'm getting him to start his portrait photography while he's at uni.
I love trying to identify my folk somehow with their careers!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Robertbike2

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Seb

Robert is also doing some "cross-over" work with an aspiring politician in the main hood.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Media5

And getting close to Brooke...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 RobertandBrooke

These two never quite made it together in my last game. I hate to say it, but they may never get much further here as well! No

She doesn't mean to, but Brooke has been quietly breaking Robert's heart for a long time in my game.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Brookedorm

Owen has seriously noticed Brooke, too. (Again!) laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Shefascinates

Try as he might, Owen doesn't have a hope either, right now...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 OwenandBrookecoralbay

Brooke is smitten with a slightly older man I may have already mentioned. Who I will get to sometime, I promise!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Brookenaughty

Well, I have to show you the drummer in Anthony's band first, don't I?! laughin

Meet Seb Rogers.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Sebdrums

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Thateyebrowthing

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Sebbike

I love this guy! You will be seeing a lot of him around the place...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Sebdance
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Forgive my delay in catching up with your game antics, Jayce.
I wanted to make sure I had time to comment on everything & give your thread the attention it deserves.

I'm so envious of that Palm Beach community lot w/ pier & the boats all around it.
And the trolleys! WOW! Where can I find the boats & trolleys?
I must have them for my 'all beach hood'. Did you build the lot yourself?
If so ... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 954246 and I NEEEEEEED this for my Aurora Cay (yes, please and thank you Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 266736 ).

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 461171

Quote :
I've finally learned how to "sew" lots into place on this template without it looking weird terrain-wise.

Elaborate on this, good sir.

Lady T wrote:
The landscaping is beyond beautiful...the slopes to the sea, the beautiful pier, the perfectly placed park benches. *siiiiiiiigh* I LOVE the flowery bushes near the road...the sprinklers just bring everything alive!
Those parking signs are perfection.
Your eye for detail, as ever blows my socks off...and your simmies are impossibly seksi!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 357604 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 637989

What a great set up you've got there! AMAZING job!
I'm seriously thinking about moving to your Palm Beach. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 28795

I love the surfer dude. Waaaay cool!

Anthony's a snack (even though he's a wee bit of a trouble maker). Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 883392
I like the whole band scenario & snapshots. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 21650

Michelle and Courtney are both such beauties and I love Nadia's hair.
If you told Mac where you found it, I couldn't find the link in your post, FYI. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 761338
Natalie, Sarah, Brooke and Lauren are lovely ladies, too.
Let's face it. Your hood is full of gorgeous pixel people, Sir J!

Quote :
Brooke is smitten with a slightly older man I may have already mentioned. Who I will get to sometime, I promise!

Ooooh la la! Romance and intrigue ... Bring it on, baby! girlwinkin

Nice to meet your tattooed drummer Seb. Can't wait to learn what you have in store for him & the rest of the band.

Your attention to detail is phenomenal, Jayce.
Your skills as a builder/landscaper are most impressive.
I so admire how you have set up Palm Beach & Pacific Beach ... Truly inspiring work!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 302407 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 692371 ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Sugah, thank you so much for your kind words! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 367799

I'm so stoked you like the look of Palm Beach. You can move in anytime! I think you'd feel right at home here... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 97206

You can find all the beautiful neighborhood objects by Criquette at MTS.
I would have to say his creations have entirely "made" my hood.
His level of detail in these objects is just breathtaking. You say see them so clearly, even from a distance.

Sugah, I think you are going to be really inspired for Aurora Cay! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 364821

Quote :
I must have them for my 'all beach hood'. Did you build the lot yourself?

I slaved on "The Pier" lot for a day or two. But I generally took a stupidly long time doing the community lots. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 85797

I'm also using an object mod from MTS you might like, which allows my folk to fish from the pier. You can find it here.

This was sitting forgotten in my "I Might Need This One Day" folder for ages. I wonder what else is in there... laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Fish

I placed one of Criquette's piers on the lot itself. It's the one in the foreground there.
That's Anthony being all contemplative there...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Lonewolf

Quote :

Quote :
Elaborate on this, good sir.

In the steeper areas, I found that sometimes the lots just didn't join in a way that looked natural. Again, I think this is just a personal thing. It just disturbed my eyes. laughin

I really think I may have just put them too close together before. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 62525

This time, I tried to fit the lots better with the contours of this template.

Quote :
If you told Mac where you found it, I couldn't find the link in your post, FYI.
Forgive me, I should have mentioned here that I sent Mac a PM about Nadia's hair.
I didn't include the link here because I wasn't sure about policy with this hair-mesh...

Haha, I might add I didn't actually have a clue where I got Nadia's hair! Rolling Eyes
I had to prevail on our resident clutter-artiste (and now apparently hair-locator) Lady T! laughin
Thanks, Toni, you really have some unique talents... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 226245

Quote :
Nice to meet your tattooed drummer Seb

Awww, thanks, Sugah. I'm having a lot of fun with Seb.

So glad you like my folks. I'm quite attached to them.... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 97206

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote :
You can find all the beautiful neighborhood objects by Criquette at MTS.
I would have to say his creations have entirely "made" my hood...
Sugah, I think you are going to be really inspired for Aurora Cay!

Awesome! Thank you for sharing that link, Jayce. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 817176
I'm going to visit Criquette's goodies after I post here. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 21650

Quote :
I slaved on "The Pier" lot for a day or two. But I generally took a stupidly long time doing the community lots.

It TOTALLY shows that you take a long time to work on community lots.
They are amazing, good sir ... VERY impressive!
The latest pics of Criquette's pier are so cool.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 28795

Thank you for elaborating on "sewing lots" into place.
I understand what you meant now. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 584675

No worries about Nadia's hair and you're right...Toni IS 'our resident clutter-artiste (and now apparently hair-locator)'. girlwinkin

ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 pm

First I must just say how incredibly swoony I get over your simmies Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 508493

Delighted to see Eddie 'back in action.' Digging the red-tipped mohawk. Very edgy!

Jayce wrote:
I can't wait for them to graduate and move into the pizza bar/nightclub/late night hang-out I've built for them.

Forward planning. I'm loving that! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 687310

And I completely approve of your method of incorporating a hang out spot into a residential lot. This is a decidedly Toni-esque move. I have quiiiittte a few secrets like this up my sleeve. I think I've said enough. sunny

I gotta tell ya, this Michelle and Anthony tension is driving me crazy! They obviously love-hate each other! What's the plan man?! Where's this going? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 266736

I'm likin' the new and improved Ethan. Great hair. I have that in my game, and keep forgetting about it. I think it's just so deep into the catalogue I just end up picking something else before I get to it. I love the contrast of the dark eyebrows with the blonde hair. Makes me think his hair has been lightened by the sun. It's a tres seksi look. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612 Sarah's sweet. Well done Ethan!

I'm going to have to go back to see how old Robert looked, but I'm loving new Robert. Those tatts and that leather jacket have my bad boy antennae going crazy! droolin And the biiiiiike Jayce! I must know where you found that baby!

That photo studio is crazy awesome. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 28795

Brooke is stunning! And that outfit is to die for! I love the leather pants with a knit top. It's got a good girl, meets bad girl thing kinda going on. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 692371

I'm dying to know more about her torrid affair with this older man. Poor Robert and Owen. By the way, hiiiii Owen! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 762448

Ooo.....those beautiful tattos on Seb! Yummy! I really like his face. It's look so real. Is that his skintone, or have you used makeup to give him character lines? It's amazing!

I swear, our sim-habits are freakishly alike! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 598258 My simmer soul mate! sunny
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 am

Oh, Sugah and Toni, you are both too kind! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 881668

Sugah, I'm so excited for you and for Aurora Cay, because I just know you're going to swoon over Criquette's lovely things!
I can't wait to see!!!

I have so much respect (and, yes, probably a little adoration laughin ) for the wonderful TS2 creators who fill our games with beautiful objects and inspire us to enrich our simmies' worlds...

Toni! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 319331

Quote :
First I must just say how incredibly swoony I get over your simmies

Thanks, beautiful. That means so much to me! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 338947

I feel a crazy amount of affection towards them, too. But I must say, with the way things are going at uni right now, not even half as much as they are liking each other.... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 226245

Quote :
And I completely approve of your method of incorporating a hang out spot into a residential lot. This is a decidedly Toni-esque move. I have quiiiittte a few secrets like this up my sleeve. I think I've said enough.

Au contraire... I believe you have not said nearly enough! I just know you're doing something I haven't a clue about with this. Come on, Lady T, give it up!!! laughin

Quote :
I gotta tell ya, this Michelle and Anthony tension is driving me crazy! They obviously love-hate each other! What's the plan man?! Where's this going?

I'm not sure you're going to believe me about this.... I never considered Anthony and Michelle together! At least, to start with...

There are plenty of girls on campus I know who "quite like" the look of Anthony when he's totally ignoring them (I swear I do not make him do that on purpose!) and, as for Michelle.... you can imagine the effect she's having on those hopeless uni lads who can barely put a sandwich together?! laughin

Sorry, but this is just primal... a hot-looking woman cooking you dinner?! Hell, yeah! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 97206

I'm not entirely sure where Michelle and Anthony are going with this... but I love seeing them going there...

I'm so happy you like Robert! He's become this pivotal character linking all these seemingly-unrelated events in Palm Beach...

Quote :
And the biiiiiike Jayce! I must know where you found that baby!

I knowwwww! How hot is this bike??!

OK, I admit it... I really like sending Robert out on his "photographic assignments" to the community lots because of the motorcycle!
But he certainly does help a few connections along, though...

Quote :
Those tatts and that leather jacket have my bad boy antennae going crazy!
Quote :
By the way, hiiiii Owen!
Quote :
Ooo.....those beautiful tattos on Seb! Yummy!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 648375

I think I used some shading and lines-type effects on Seb's face. Like Anthony, he had a "late nights" look in my mind.
These musician types tend to a slight seediness in my game! laughin

So glad you like it, Toni! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 598258

Quote :
My simmer soul mate!

Awwwwww! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Jayce wrote:
Sugah, I'm so excited for you and for Aurora Cay, because I just know you're going to swoon over Criquette's lovely things!
I can't wait to see!!!
Thank you, m'darlin. I sure could use your expertise setting up Aurora Cay to be a far more impressive beach hood. I just don't have the skills (like you do) to take full advantage of Criquette's lovely 'hood decor. No 

I sure miss you sharing what's going on in your game, Jayce.

Here's hoping you return to catch us up with your Sim antics SOON. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 344738
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Jayce Wanted to let you know I have really enjoyed looking at your hood and the Sims with your interesting story line! I love you 
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:07 am

Thank you so much, Sugah and Sandy! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 711747 

I am nearly finished on my extensive rebuild of my hood! Rolling Eyes 

At the moment, I'm slowly releasing my folk from the sim-bin and settling them in. Of course, I'm still tinkering with how things look (and function!), but taking my time in getting things exactly how I want.
If only I applied this level of attention to real-life things like... oh, I don't know... a career? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Jayce wrote:
I am nearly finished on my extensive rebuild of my hood!
Yaaaay! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 262201 

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 147390 

Sir J wrote:
If only I applied this level of attention to real-life things like... oh, I don't know... a career?
Well, being a Leo, you're probably a big kid at heart, darlin'. girlwinkin 
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi peeps!  sunny 

Excuse the absence from my sad, neglected thread. As I mentioned aaages ago, I committed to a massive building project across my hood.  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 364821 

Finally, I've finished the main hood, Palm Beach, and the uni sub-hood, imaginatively called The University Of Palm Beach.  laughin

I haven't even started on the beach-front residential suburb (the equivalent of what would have been known as Pacific Beach in the original game I first posted here) or the Vacation Destinations yet. At the moment, I backed off from further building to create the back stories and histories of the residents. Thanks to the genius of Aaroneous and his revolutionary Memory Manipulator, I'm taking my game to directions I never dreamed of!

I've also found some other great stuff for my game, which some of you guys might be interested in.

First of all, I really want to share an incredible performance enhancement find!
How'd you like your game to access more than the 2GB that TS2 allows for you? Ohhhhhh, I thought you might! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 226245 

When I installed some "buyable skies" deco into my game and changed my settings to high to be able to see them, I started getting some "game strain" in the form of slowing and crashes almost immediately.  verklempt 

Even with my high-end computer, I think I was just asking too much of the game. I play lots with a huuuuuge amount of high-poly objects. In fact, my larger lots are just so content-heavy, it's amazing they even worked at all! What can I say? I like pretty things. Is that really so wrong???  Rolling Eyes 

After a tantrum and petulant sulk about not being able to keep the skies (which, once I saw in my game, I was convinced I'd die without), I embarked on a little research...  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 266736 and found....this wonderful thing at GOS. It lead me also to this tutorial.

Let me just say, after installing the CFF Explorer program and following the instructions for that and for the Data Execution Prevention also explained in the links there, I haven't had a single game crash!  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 922586 
Not only that but Toni's game (which has waaaay more content than mine and runs on a slower computer) has also been running more smoothly and less crashily since the tweaks.
Just be sure before you make any changes to your game and your computer to do a back-up just in case!

Now, about those skies....
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 IwBqSUa
As you can see, I've been using a fair bit of Criquette's hood deco around Palm Beach. That cathedral, by a creator at Cradle Of Darkness, looks amazing from other lot views. It's one of my favorite things ever!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 9ga0KwT

You can see a press conference going on down there at one of the municipal buildings, a Town Hall-type lot next to the District Court....
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Kp5r2iU

Lyndon Tremaine, the Mayor of Palm Beach, is in full campaign mode for re-election.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 FGBncxJ

The candidate he's just introduced to run as Deputy Mayor, Callum Stone, has some plans of his own in store.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EvTnbYN

Callum has an ambition to be Mayor himself.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 ANcKJNF
Hmmmm, I wonder if the Mayor's press secretary, Shan Hyong, (in the background there) has her suspicions about Callum...

Don't worry, it's not all so serious here in Palm Beach. I still have my surfers!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 1np5K11

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 3aCyGTY

University.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 VGNaAUy

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 M0mrjbw

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EBtLLLM

A run-down part of the uni neighbourhood.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 GE9XZZ6

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 GQY84OV

Believe it or not, there are a couple of real lots tucked into all this hood deco!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 KzI6D2r

Like Eddie's inner-city digs.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Ls7SYoa

Both Jack and Brigitte are looking for places to rent.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 R5wgf1I

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 6CbYZWG
I think I prefer Brigitte's place!  laughin 

The library at uni.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 I0ktepJ

The gym.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 I9McG6g

Just to keep things interesting, I've made Owen (one of the many folk I transferred from my original game) the Mayor's son...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EXhokmn

... and, of course, my rebellious musician, Anthony, keeps getting into trouble.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 PMhZjTi

More next time. Hope you enjoyed the visit! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 837249
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:33 pm

The power plant in your pics looks a lot like the magnificent but now derelict  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 729422 Battersea power plant in London. In it's day it was a major London landmark. What a shame!

Can you post a link to the CFF explorer program? Your 'hood looks wonderful!  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 940149 and you are obviously allowing maximum 'hood view distance!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks, Mac! Glad you like it.

I love the derelict power station in the game! I'm also using a scrunged-up version of the water tank (the squat version) as well.

I'm sorry, I did attach some links in the post above, but I thought some reason, the word you attach the link to "looks" different on the page somehow.  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 553217  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 62525 

Of course, I now realise it doesn't!  Rolling Eyes 
Was I imagining something that was never there?!
Forgive me for that, I checked the links at the time but not how it looked on the page.

Rather than you try to find the links on the page there, I'll just list them here. In future, I'll just put those spell any links out more clearly... in capitals maybe, like I will below?

Aaron's MEMORY MANIPULATOR.

Links to the CFF EXPLORER
and another TUTORIAL (which is also very amusingly-written!)

Some hood deco by CRIQUETTE and a CATHEDRAL.

I'm interested to see what you think of the CFF Explorer!  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 391884 
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm not sure when links stopped looking different from regular text. I try to make mine bold or underlined if I think of it (and usually I don't until I see they completely blend in.) I found the links and tried the steps. Apparently I'd already done the second half of it before. So far I don't see much difference in my game.

I'm glad you're sharing about your game again. I always enjoy seeing your pictures and how realistic your game looks!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:16 am

Hi there, Em!  sunny 

I think the bold text might be the way to go. Can't miss anything that way.  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612 

Toni also discovered she'd already done some steps from the tutorial before, too!

I suspect it all depends what you've got in your game.
Honestly, I'd simply crammed too much highly-taxing stuff in my game. I forgot to mention I'd also installed a lighting mod in addition to changing the settings.
Poor TS2 was struggling to support graphics-heavy items (and usually a ridiculous amount at once), a lighting mod, a camera mod, a chunky Downloads folder and tons of hood deco with all the settings cranked on high! No 

Interestingly, every time I got a crash and restarted the game, I'd find the game settings had reverted to the original settings I used to have before I changed them. I think the game was trying to tell me something!  laughin 

Thanks for your lovely comments, Em. I'm glad you like the look of Palm Beach!  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 262201
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:18 am

SimEm wrote:
I try to make mine bold or underlined if I think of it (and usually I don't until I see they completely blend in.)

For some time, I've been going with "belt and braces" and both underlining and making bold.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:30 am

I FINALLY have some time this morning to catch up in some of our members' game threads.
I never like to rush looking at all the images & reading through the posts.

Jayce, I am SO HAPPY you are sharing your incredible beach 'hood with us again.
You are a true talent, as is your lovely bride, and it's a joy to see how impeccably designed your community is.  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612 

Quote :
What can I say? I like pretty things. Is that really so wrong???

Spoken like the true Leo you are, dear man.  laughin 

What an awesome image your cathedral photo is!

That sky is amazing, as is the way you have Palm Beach decorated.
I'm glad you found a way to keep the sky mod in your game, Jules.
It truly does add a LOT to the ambience.  Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 21650 
Your entire neighborhood looks so stunning in it's rich details and is so realistic it's beyond impressive.

Callum and Owen are major cuties.  droolin 

I love the surfers! And the image with the coral in the sea is awesome!
Is that part of Criquette's hood deco?

Quote :
...there are a couple of real lots tucked into all this hood deco!

I am lovin' those run down residential lots in your inner city area.

Thank you, btw, for providing links to all of your great finds, J.
Much appreciated!
It used to be we wouldn't have to physically underline a link, but that's somehow changed.
Like Mac, I recommend going BOLD and UNDERLINING any links.
Otherwise, they may go undetected unfortunately!

Jules, I can't thank you enough for sharing your spectacular Palm Beach with us.
You are as incredibly gifted and talented as your beautiful wife.
I wish I had a FRACTION of your combined skills at creating magnificent lots & 'hoods.

Thank you for sharing what you've been up to in game.
Can't wait to see what's next!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 846508 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 461171
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:42 am

I love the dresses you chose for Sarah and Seraphina for the wedding, but the bride stole the show. Angelina looked particularly stunning. wow! The wedding shots were beautiful. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 646549

Jayce wrote:
For Scott, being a male model may have suited his "pretty boy" looks...but not his soul.

I love this suit. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 940149

Ulli wrote:
And Lawrence.. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 584675

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 357604

I am in love with the cabin? farm? ranch? scenes, so cool! And the ancient desert-type location: BRILLIANT! Wonderfully put together, Jayce! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 28795

Michelle Benson is truly a doll, very dreamy looking. And Courtney...well, let's just say I love an edgy chick. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 12612

Jayce wrote:
Meet Seb Rogers.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 837249 There's something about his look I like. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 21650

Jayce, exploring your game was such a pleasure. You take wonderful pictures and create such fantastic worlds. I'm looking forward to seeing more. ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next