Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Cute! I like the shutters. The observation room looks like something you might be able to do with dormers in game, but I've never had a lot of luck with those myself.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Actually, the one and only thing I tried was the dormer, Em.
I thought I had it looking pretty good, then kept getting that dang "can't put the dormer where a wall is, dummy" message. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 971462

I got a PM from Andrew earlier with some suggestions. It's obvious how advanced his building skills are compared to mine, cause whenever he's talking shop I can hardly follow what he's saying. :cuckoo:
He's so great about helping and has a lot of patience for getting things just right, but he probably thinks I've been hit in the head one too many times, I'm so dense about some stuff!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 598258

Thank you for the compliment! I hope to do some more work on it soon.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm

It appears that WNF is up and running again, including the Graveyard! Here is the link to keep up on the latest info:

http://www.wickednoukfamily.com/forums/index.php?topic=1392

By the way, I think the beach house is coming along great.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 am

Thank you for the link, Elle. It's a great way to keep updated on the latest w/ WNF.
Really happy to hear the graveyard is back up and all the links are working again. Whew!

I'm glad you like the beach house so far.
I'm hoping to find time to get back to it one day in this millenium. :cuckoo:
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Cajsa's Sims Families   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_b7986e23
This is Bondbruden (it's swedish, it means something like "the good looking girl from the James Bond movie". Don't ask me why...).

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_b7986f0d
And here's her husband Pisso. I think they are both very beautiful :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_d7986dc4
Here's when she had just given birth to their first doughter, Ringlan.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_97986dfe
She's really cute too :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_b79874b3
Bondbrudens new look. A bitt older looking and more mature now that she's a mother.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_d7988516
Ringlan grew up to a todler.
I thought that ok they can have ONE more child. And they got TWINS!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_d799e510
Bondbruden has a really good job so her younger brother comes to help out with the kids when she and Pisso is at work.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_179c82d0
Breakfast with the whole family.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_f79b29d0
Ringlan is a very beautiful child :)

That's it about them now :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_579afd7f
I also have a lot of fun changing the look on NPCs. Here's a shopkeeper.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Snapshot_77986dba_9799f9e8
And their maid Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 12679
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Cajsa, thank you so much for sharing your family with us & your NPC makeovers.

Bondbruden, Pisso, & Ringlan make such a nice family. What did you name the twins? Do they look like their older sister? Ringlan is growing up into a lovely young lady and I love Bondbruden's freckles. Too cute!

Your maid so resembles a maid I madeover years ago! TOO FUNNY! :giggling2:

Please feel free to come in anytime and let us know what's happening in your game.

We'd love it if you would. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 692371
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 am

Thanks Sugah! :)

The twins are named Istottan (girl) and Smosen (boy). He looks a lot like his older sister.

Maybe the maid was the same NPC! :D

Please note that all my sims names are just made up rubbish, so please don't think "swedish names are so crazy" :P
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Quote :
Please note that all my sims names are just made up rubbish, so please don't think "swedish names are so crazy"

I'm so glad you told me that, Cajsa!
I was thinking, "Woah, those are some wild Swedish names!" :giggling2:

Thank you, again, for sharing your Simfam with us. We look forward to seeing more. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 940149
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 28795 Wounderful looking beach house sugah, i cannot wait to see the finished result, though i do know what you mean about wanting to just get in game and play, i love my website ad the sims commuinty but sometimes i just want to take a step back and play the game...
Oh well at least i love what i do.
Looking forward to seeing more soon Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 262201
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Everything Changes.... Meilyn's Story   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Meilyn Arianna Shu was born to Ming Shu and Yun Shu durning their second year of marriage. Ming was a doctor at Xiang Regional Hospital and Yun was a general in the military. They met at the army hosptial while Ming was treating a rather nasty leg wound that Yun had suffered during a shotgun mishap. It was love at first sight for them both.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 6hnyfb------Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 A4ug6d

Their marriage was done by a justice of the peace a year after they met and soon after their first wedding anniversary, Ming discovered she was pregnant with their first child. They both refused to find out the gender when Ming was far enough along, insisting they find out as the powers that be intended them to, at the birth of the child. One night during the beginning of her ninth month, Ming awoke with a painful tightening in her abdomen. The rising of her from the bed awoke her husband and he looked at his wife in a worried manner. " Is the child coming now?" he asked her. " I think it might be... don't worry I am prepared for the pain." She replied, giving him a smile of confidance though it was far from confidant she felt.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2hx4uah
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

---Meilyn's Grand Enterance---

Ming was doing a fairly good job at remembering her lamaze classes and her breathing being the key. All her lessons and confidance flew the way of the wind when she felt her water break and the real pain of labor begin. " Bloody hell.. I want this over.... NOW!!" Ming screamed in pain, pretty sure the entire neighborhood was aware she was in labor now.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Nn18v8

After sevral hours of pain, sweat and Yun's hand nearly being crushed to a pulp, the couple welcomed little Meilyn Arianna Shu into the family. Ming had been personally hoping for a son, as she was raised to believe was a wife's sacred duty to her husband... and though she was a bit sad it was not a boy, the beautiful little girl in her arms was enough to make her forget her upbringing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Adlyz4

Yun always wanted a daughter, being he grew up with five brothers and no sisters. His father Lu laughed at the idea and said that a Shu does not produce daughters, but here she was, proof he could make a daughter. She was named after both grandmothers, Ming's mother Meilin and Yun's mother Aria, though they put a unique twist on the spellings to make the name all the little girl's own. Holding his daughter against him, Yun wept in joy.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 V8jx5f
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

---Growing Up ---

Meilyn did not stay an only child for long, at the tender age of six, Liang Shu joined the family, the first born son to her parents. Meilyn was ever the doting sister and as they grew, it proved to be a bond that time could not break. As her brother's fifth birthday rolled around, Mei was excited for him, as he would be starting school as well and they would be at the same school at least for a while anyhow.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 3344v3r

She always thought her baby brother was a cutie, in a sisterly way mind you and felt he would fit in well at their private school academy. He was just as intelligent as she was and most likely would skip a grade or two as Mei had done. Watching her mother bring Liang to the cake, she smiled at them both, and knew a secret.. that her mum was pregnant again and she was guessing it would be a girl.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Ff5l45
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:51 pm

---What Hurts the Most---

As Meilyn grew, so did her family and as she predicted, her mother had another daughter which they named Xiang. The years seemed to roll on by and she grew and came into her own, graduating high school two years earlier than the rest of her classmates. So off to college she went in the fall. That was when she met Neil Neuman. He was not drop dead handsome but it was his personality that Mei loved and their romance was a whirlwind but filled with emotions of love and friendship. It was two years after they started dating that Neil proposed to her on her birthday and the wedding was planned for that fall. Mei had no idea that that day would leave its scars on her memory and heart.

As the big day came, Mei stood at the alter with Neil, smiling happily and somewhat amused that Neil seemd as fidgty and nervous as she was.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 209t7xy

She felt like a real princess in that moment, in her mother's wedding dress, her long hair done up in a pretty bun. Neil's gaze seemed to shift and he moved side to side in a nervous fit that Mei took for wedding jitters and thought nothing of it. As the priest came toward the archway they stood under, Neil looked more jittery, his gaze focusing on the man as he walked up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2edxduu

The next few moments would cement themselves forever in Mei's mind as Neil looked towards her and pulled off his ring and dropped it on the ground. " I can't marry you.. I don't want to be married, I don't want you... I thought I did... but there is someone else.." He said and then bolted as fast as his chicken legs would carry him. He did not get far before Liang punched the snot out of him and then ran to his sister, who had went numb with shock and embaressment beyond belief. She ran straight to her room after that and sobbed her eyes out... how could this have happened?
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Okay.. open to comments and thoughts here . Take it easy... this is my first sim story... verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Wow! I am SO GLAD you've decided to share your story with us here, Mei. How fun!

First of all, Ming (beautiful hairstyle) and Meilyn (esp as a child) are so very lovely.
This cracked me up:
Quote :
" Bloody hell.. I want this over.... NOW!!"

Lord knows some of us can most definitely relate to THAT statement! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 598258
I love that Yun always wanted a daughter and treasures his little Meilyn. "He wept with joy" ... Awww! That's so dear. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 145303

Another line that had me laughing:
Quote :
He did not get far before Liang punched the snot out of him...
Punched the snot out of him!!! Love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 99672

I am thoroughly enjoying Meilyn's Story and look forward to learning what happens next for poor Mei left at the alter.
Oh, the suspense! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Thank you, clc! I appreciate the compliment. I'll finish it one day...

Sounds like you DO know where I'm coming from with loving what I do (creating, moderating forums, etc., etc), but wishing I had a bit more time to play.
I totally enjoy chillin' with my fellow Simbuds in their forums and finding great meshes to recolor, don't get me wrong.
But every once in awhile, I just wish I had an entire weekend to play, play, play! I bet many of us feel that way... no doubt. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 364821
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Hehe Thank you, Meilyn turned out to be so beautiful but heck look at what produced her.. all their children thus far have turned out pretty and handsome.. its amazing Liang has not married yet... I will try to snap a picture of him for ya later Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 12679 :lol!:

I am almost done with the next couple of chapters and will post them up as soon as I can ^^ I am glad you enjoyed my story, like I've said, never done this before so glad that someone has enjoyed my tale and I promise I will add more pics and make parts longer, just forgot to snap up those pics like a dumbell laughin I try to put a bit of realism and humor in my stories, liek things I would think in that moment and how each character's personality plays a part.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 33yt0ds <-- a child shot of Liang.. he looks a lot like Yun <3 Whom I have gotten requests by my friends to send to them.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 648375 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 130744
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

---Life's Little Gifts---

Meilyn had been a depressed and nervous wreak since Neil left her at the alter. She knew that Liang wanted to kill him, and so did her father, and her sister Xiang, whom was 16 now. The twins, whom were barely toddlers did not understand of course but that did not stop Li and Lin from hugging their big sister when they seen her crying in her room. Thanks in big part to the love and support of her family, Mei began to heal and even had the confidance to venture outside the house again, after nearly a year of a cyber friendship with her laptop. Liang took her to see his college dorm one night a week later and thats when life tossed a curveball at Mei.

His name was Mirador Xiloscient. He was a parapsychology major and a sophmore at Sim State University and a dorm mate of Liang. The man was very polite, kind and very funny. Mei almost immediately had a crush on him but mentally and viciously reminded herself of what happened the last time she let her heart run away with her head. Mirador noticed the pretty girl with Liang and took her hand and kissed it politely. " Tell me angel.. did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked, a playful twinkle in his red-violet eyes.

Liang rolled his eyes and pushed his friend away from his sister playfully. " Calm down there, Casanova.. thats my elder sister Meilyn.. and I have expectations that you'd have to pass before you could be near her..and its a long approval process.. nearly drown you in paperwork and what have you..." Her brother replied, he was the kid with the gift of humor in the family.

Mei started laughing after her brother finished and could not stop for a few moments. It warmed Liang's heart to hear her laugh for the first time since the disaster with Neil... whom he found out was dating a woman from this college... well he could sort out his plan for that jerkoff later. Spending time with her brother and his friend had been a refreshing experience for her and before she left for home, she had Mirador's number in her pocket, as he insisted to take her out sometime.. as friends of course.

Their first date was two weeks later, she insisted on making a big dinner and invited Mirador to eat with them, Liang was too busy with a term paper to make it, so it was just him and her, her twin siblings were at their grandmothers and her parents were gone for the night, celebrating their anniversary. The dinner was a elaborate feast that Mei had spent all day cooking up. " Gods alive my dear.. if I eat another bite, pieces of me are going to be in orbit of the planet after I blow up." He exclaimed, feeling jolt go up his spine as she laughed. He had noticed that she seemed to be harboring some sort of pain inside and want to know why and what had caused it.

It took a couple of hours but Mei finally related her story of Neil and Mirador was angry, shocked and in pain for her, how could anyone do that to someone so beautiful and witty and intelligent and fun and.. gods alive.. was he falling for this princess he did not know that well yet? If it was love.. then he was okay with it. He would have mused on it further but noticed Mei had started crying and he went with his first instinct and pulled her into a hug. " Please don't cry... " He said, not sure what else to say, he was not the best when a woman began to cry.. it almost made him cry everytime.. as he tended to be more emotionally intune to those close to him, and she was becoming one of those people.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 15oe2x2

They spent the remainer of the evening sharing silly college stories and moments of their childhood. When it came time for Mirador to leave, Mei was a bit sad to see him go but knew things could become awkward if he was here when her parents got home. As they stood in the front hallway, Mei felt her heart pounding as her eyes met his. The next moment took her by complete surprise. It went from a friendly hug...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 24bt9w1

Into something more....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2eoehsk

Leaving after the kiss, he smiled, saying he wanted to see her again soon. After he left, Mei brought her index and middle finger to her lips, touching them and a deep blush filled her cheeks and her heart was pounding. What did all this mean.... could she be falling again... would it end in pain as it did with Neil? She did not know, what she did know was that Neil was not going to stop her from living her life and she felt Mirador would be her key to living again.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 pm

You do write well and funny I like it. I try to write as well but it´s not this good.

Mei is a very beautiful bride, how could he leave her standing there? I´m happy Liang punched him...

This purple Mr Mirador seems nice, can we please have a pic of him too?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 28795 I´m waiting for the next part of this story. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 330104
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Ullwera wrote:
You do write well and funny I like it. I try to write as well but it´s not this good.

Mei is a very beautiful bride, how could he leave her standing there? I´m happy Liang punched him...

This purple Mr Mirador seems nice, can we please have a pic of him too?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 28795 I´m waiting for the next part of this story. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 330104

^^ Thank you. I swear all this praise is making me more and more confidant about sharing stories. Thank you so much for your kind words and glad you are enjoying my tale. Neil is a jerk and you got to love karma.. hehe not saying any more, or I might give something away hehe.

But I can share one things since you asked so nice...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 11b8dxi

My current writing mood music: Everytime We Touch by Cascada(Slow Mix)
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Very creative names..I love them and the sims are very lovely as well. I look forward to seeing more of them, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 133298 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 954246
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Quote :
I try to put a bit of realism and humor in my stories, like things I would think in that moment and how each character's personality plays a part.
You have accomplished that, Mei. I love humor in a story. And yours has already tickled my funny bone several times.

Quote :
" Tell me angel.. did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
Haven't heard that old pick up line in awhile. Sheesh. :giggling2:

Mirador's a very unique looking Sim. I love the romance that's developing between he and Mei. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 508493

Quote :
Neil is a jerk

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 147390

Quote :
you got to love karma.. hehe not saying any more, or I might give something away hehe.
I'm all about the karma, chica. Bring it on!!!

Well done, Mei. I'm enjoying your story and am looking forward to the next episode.
Thank you for sharing it here, at Sugah's Place. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 7255
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 am

Prepare yourselves, cause here comes the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am

---Revelations---

Meilyn and Mirador continued to date and before either of them realized it, two full years had passed. During those two years, Yun and Ming welcomed another son into the world they named Xian. Meilyn had been the one to help her mother with the birth, as there was a violent storm that night and they could not get the midwife to the home in time and Yun was ignorant on how to help. Meilyn was rather informed on the subject of childbirth, she had read her mother's pregnancy and birth books a lot over the years and her photographic memory was a plus with this.

After her mother had recovered, Meilyn realized that the family home was getting too small for her family and moved her things into the tiny spare room, to give her mother her own room for the new baby. The gesture touched her parents but Mei had not been going for that effect, she just felt it was only right, no baby should be crammed into a closet of a room and she could deal with little space, she got used to it in college after all.

Her relationship had taken a deeper turn with Mirador and she began to wonder if perhaps this was the one.. the man she would marry. But still the old thoughts of Neil persisted.. would he run away from her too? No... Mirador was not like that... and he had told her he would never hurt her... and she believed him but demons of the past still persisted. Well Mei did not have to ponder on it long, for on her birthday, Mirador had taken her to a nature park for a nightime picnic, knowing how she loved to look at the stars. They had laughed and though back in the crazy and best moments of their relationship.

" Its really too bad its all ending tonight...I won't be your boyfriend anymore." Mirador said and Meilyn felt her very lifeblood freeze in her veins. "Is he ending things with me.. God please don't let it be true..." She thought to herself, feeling the tears well up and she stood, not wanting to hear anymore. Mei would have run away but Mirador had her hand in a firm grip.. and why in the nine hells was he smiling... was this all so amusing to him?!

Looking up at her, he smirked mentally and knelt before her. " Its all coming to an end because I want to be more with you than a boyfriend.. so that said.. Meilyn Arianna Shu.... will you marry me?" He asked her, amused by the change in expression evidant upon her face. She was never good at hiding her emotion around him. Mei was shocked but in a pleasent way, the pain from a moment earlier fading... he had proposed to her! But was she ready to marry....?

" I should kick you in the keister for scaring me like that.. but yes.. I will marry you." Meil finally choked out. The ring was quite beautiful that he picked out and he seemed to pay attention to what she liked.. it was a sapphire jewel carved into the shape of a tiny lotus blossom. The rest of the evening was spent mostly without words not reguarding their wedding. He did share that his family would most likely not be able to attend due to being too far away and unable to leave for the date they set. Mei was sad for him but knew her family cause more than enough entertainment for them both... her siblings were all silly and random and Mira fit right in.

The months flew by as her family helped her plan the wedding, though Mirador insisted on paying half of the costs, as he was far too noble to accept her family paying for everything, and with the twins in school now and the new baby.. they needed money anyhow. Well the big day finally came and Mirador had been hit by prewedding jitters but was doing his best to stay calm. Mei did look beautiful after all and he decided to focus on her.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 O084fl

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2vao7rq

Meilyn felt the fear still inside her even after all this time after Neil still haunted her fears of being abandoned at the alter. As the priest took his place in front of them, She mentally held her breath as they started their vows and as it came to Mirador, she felt the panic set in and the mild shakes started. But soon two magical words calmed her soul... I do. He was not going to leave! All her fears of being left again vanished as they were introduced for the first time as man and wife. Though a rather striking looking pair interuptted the announcement, saying that the priest had not spoken correctly. The man looked very much like Mirador, only with golden hair and green eyes. The female with him had striking ocean hued skin and the purplish pink eyes and platinum hair like Mirador... this must be his parents.

" You should have introduced them as Prince Mirador and Princess Meilyn Xiloscient..." THe man corrected the priest and everyone around him was shocked... Mirador was royalty?! Mirador groaned mentally... he would have prefurred to bring that up later.. like after the wedding guests had left and it was just his bride, himself and her family. Well no one was mad at him for not saying anything.. just shocked. The wedding was a smash up hit and definately a good memory to smother the bad one of the first attempt with.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Nyrmx

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 10ibcbd

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 29uyp2o

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2r5q3np

All in all.. it was a beautiful affair and ended well, and off the newlyweds went for eight month long honeymoon touring the world over. When they had returned, Meilyn was a bit different, her hair had grown a bit longer and fuller, she was smiling a lot more and boy could she eat. As they arrived in her family home, Mirador smiled as her parents looked shocked and happy as they gazed on the pair and saw a rather adorable scene.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2dtcdo5

" Oh Mei.. you are pregnant...!" Ming exclaimed, a bit shocked but happy none the less. " Let's get a picture... all of us.." Ming insisted and Mei looked at her mom, rather shocked as she noticed a rather simular look to herself with her mother. Yun set up the camera on the stand and they family gathered together, the twins nearly teenagers now, in the front and Yun told everyone to strike a pose and click!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 1e2jkh

Giggling, Lin and Li insisted that they get to take a picture of the adults and with a laugh, their parents agreed and click!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 2mm8jtl

After this, Ming insisted on just a picture with Mirador and Meilyn and so they held their pose and click!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Ofxa95

Laughing after the picture was taken, Meilyn felt a sharp pain course through her...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Fl8orm

could it be..? About ten minutes later...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 34ool00

Uh oh.. Ming had also started crying out in pain... Mirador and Yun had their hands quite full at this point... and prayed they could both help bring their children into the world. A few hours later... two infant wails pierced the air... the babies had been born.
Back to top Go down
Meilyn

Meilyn

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 am

This might be the last update until around Monday... husband and I have plans this weekend so I am not sure if I can find time to take the game pictures but I will try my darndest to have them done on Monday if not sometime this weekend. Feel free to comment till your heart's content until the next update.. I rather enjoy reading them. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 133298 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 881668
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next