Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Yay, great to see you have found my little thread and im so glad you have enjoyed it so far elle!

Im so glad you like karen, ive done the traditional legacy before so i wanted to go with something a little different so im doing the Step By Step legacy Challenge a friend of mine came up with for a little variety, i would give you alink so you know what its about but you have to register just to see the forum so...
I think ive heard of the prosperity challenge but i have no idea what its about, could you provide a link so i know please hon?

oh wow i love those tents they are going straight ingame thanks for sharing with me hon Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 405831

Im really glad you like the dresses as well! Im hoping to be able to share my legacy story with you all ive pm'd sugah to ask f i can start a new thread then i can take you through karens story properly!

Thanks for posting your comments elle! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 648375
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 am

Thanks! :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_37e375f4
Here's some of the teens, eating at Istottans.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_57ecd302
Smillan is the same generation as Knyttis (who's expecting her eight child) so I decided it was time for her to grew up.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_77ecd545
She's happy to be an adult.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7ecd6d3
Better clothes...

And some random weird photos...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_f7c92ebd

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_37e36b1d

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_d7b1833c_97db7cd1

Updated:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_b7edcf13
Smillan loves food.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_77ede3fb
Smillan and Goriam has been friends since she was a child. Now that she is older, their friendship has turned into love.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_f7ede496
She proposed.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_f7edfd33
Goriam's sister Moriga helped Smillan to shop the wedding dress and gave her a make over.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_37edffcf
They got married.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_77edff9d
She sang for him :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_97ee00f0
Wedding dinner with friends and family.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_d7ee018a
They are cute toghether.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_f7edcf0e_57ee05b5
Now they are expecting a child :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 am

Look what I found/got for Michael!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_57bebbf2_d7ed9cfc
An Acadamy Award!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:24 pm

How cool is THAT???
I love it, Ed! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 534790
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Isn't it cool?!!?

If you read my thank you thread over at my place, you'll see how it evolved.

I now have all the awards I wanted for Michael......
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm headed over to SIMply Edward's after I get my update finished.
I just have to post it and announce it around the community yet.
Congrats on having all the awards you've been wanting for Michael. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 366915
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Cool Ed!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 534790

I´m on my way!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 pm

I really like your adult female Sim, Cally. Will she be available for downloading?

I've attempted to do makeup before. I wasn't happy with the results, so I took them down from my original Sugah's Place rather quickly.
It's hard to judge how the makeup looks on those dang gray mannequins.
When you get a chance, post a screenshot of one of your Sims wearing the new lipstick. Would love to see it!

Quote :
Im hoping to be able to share my legacy story with you all. I've pm'd sugah to ask f i can start a new thread.

I've since approved Cally's request to start a separate story thread, as Ulli has done.
Looking forward to it, Cally! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 940149

I need to check out those tents, Elle. Thank you for sharing. Way cool!
(PS I've been a big fan of Parsimonious since my Sims 1 days.)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Thank you, Cally. I appreciate your input.
I've recently updated over in Ulli's Guide to Better Landscaping thread, so you can see where I am with everything now.

Several of you have said you like the teal better. I think I've come to a solution here.

Looking forward to seeing your house!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Such fabulous, fun screenshots and family, Cajsa!
I'm enjoying them very much.
The pics of your Simself and your hubby's Simself are so precious. Awww!

Goriam's outfit is too cute. He somehow pulls it off.
I love the pic of the Sim sipping from a six pack! laughin

Thank you for sharing your Sim fams with us, as always.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Smillan definitely came into her own looks-wise, and her beau is quite the dapper gentleman. They are adorable together.

I love the pic with the two sims doing the smustle and the messed up makeover. I am really enjoying watching these sims grow up almost as much as I do my own. Thank you for sharing them and for doing such regular updates.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 367799
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Cally wrote:
I think ive heard of the prosperity challenge but i have no idea what its about, could you provide a link so i know please hon?

You can find information about the prosperity challenge right here. You do have to be a yahoo member to see this, but it is the home of the original challenge and the most complete list of rules. The rules are also outlined here, in case you don't have a yahoo account.

Ms. Sugah wrote:
I've since approved Cally's request to start a separate story thread, as Ulli has done.

Sugah, maybe you can put a thread in the challenges section for people who want to share their existing Legacy family stories and those who wish to start one. For members unfamiliar with the challenge, you can find the rules here. I know I would love to share mine when my PC is up and running again.

Ms. Sugah wrote:
PS I've been a big fan of Parsimonious since my Sims 1 days.

I love Parsimonious. My downloads folder is full of their cc.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Quote :
Sugah, maybe you can put a thread in the challenges section for people who want to share their existing Legacy family stories and those who wish to start one. For members unfamiliar with the challenge, you can find the rules here. I know I would love to share mine when my PC is up and running again.

I've thought about folks sharing their different challenges here, Elle, but didn't think there were many Simmers left still doing the Legacy challenge, specifically.
If you think enough people would be interested in sharing theirs, I might go ahead and start a thread, like you suggested.

I'd absolutely love it, if you'd share your Legacy story and look forward to it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 817176
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 am

Quote :
I really like your adult female Sim, Cally. Will she be available for downloading?

She should have been up a while ago as those sims are a request i did but im lousy at getting my stuff up for downloading, im so slow at it it could take me a day to create something but noone will be able to download what they have seen for about a month Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 424501 i really have to work at getting better at it! I will try to get those sims up for download today as well as the dresses in the earlier post! And im really so glad you like her hon!

Quote :
It's hard to judge how the makeup looks on those dang gray mannequins.

I couldn't agree more here! It can be really annoying when i think something looks good then see it in game and think god thats awful! i will see about ingame pics very soon for you dear sugah.

I will be starting my legacy story today unfortunetely my computer has been playing up slightly this week and a few of my sim lots have gone missing my legacy house included in them! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 497514 So i will be doing my legacy with this sim instead and ive hopefully figured out what the preoblem was with my game Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 170698

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Snapshot_37edea77_f7edebbe

I'd never heard of Parsimonious before i came to sugahs but they have some wounderful stuff for my game!

Thanks for the information elle i will have a look see.

I really hope im able to see your legacy story one day elle!

And thank you both for you lovely comments! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 405831
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 am

Quote :
I will try to get those sims up for download today as well as the dresses in the earlier post!

Wonderful! I'm assuming you'll be sharing them at Inspiring Sims? Is that where the request was made for them?

Quote :
It can be really annoying when i think something looks good then see it in game and think god thats awful.
I don't know if you're aware, Cally, but you can change the mannequin color.

To change your mannequin:

When in Body Shop, select create parts.
Before choosing start new project or load saved project, click on the change mannequin icon. (It is under the randomizer dice.)
You can then choose from all the skin colors you have in your game.
Click accept and your mannequin will have the new skin you chose!

If both you and Elle will be sharing your Legacy stories here (and anyone else who would care to), I might open an all new thread in
the Group Projects & Challenges Thread. I've been wanting to put something in there.
This would be a good way to begin that section of the forum. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 408427

So, rather than start a separate story thread in this section, let me know when you're ready to start sharing.
I'll start a new area for Legacy challenges!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: The Lavender Cottage Project   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Lord knows when I'll have the little Lavender Cottage I've been working on (with Ulli's excellent landscaping guidance Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 11086) finished.
I'm making progress, but it's slow going, cause I'm needing to do quite a bit of recoloring, etc., to decorate the interior now.

I've had Home Crafter open today, so I decided to create some walls that might look good in the cottage.
What do you think of these, thus far?

Lavender Cottage Wall Set

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 LavenderCottageWalls

I'm about to working on that Maxis match (tables and chairs to some base game counters) for Em now.

Hope you're all having a good Saturday. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 42344 Both sets!!

Those lilac are so nice, they are going to be favorites!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 846508
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Wow those walls look beautiful sugah! Hard to pick favourites as they are all so nice but the back walls are stunning!

I look forward to seeing these in you little house hon! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 846508
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Quote :
Wonderful! I'm assuming you'll be sharing them at Inspiring Sims? Is that where the request was made for them?

Yep i will share them at inspiring sims that means people here will be able to download without having to register or anythng just incase they want them. And yes pierre requested the sims and bdh requested the dresses ;)
(I'm starting to get a little tired so i may not get them up till monday(family day is sunday so i only pop in if i have time))

I had no idea you could change the mannequincolor! Thank you so much for letting me know sugah i will have to do that when i next go in bodyshop.

And just to let you know i have the first chapter of my legacy writtem so it would be great if i could start it then i will post where you said to ;) I didn't even relise we had that section! (open your eyes cally!).

Anyway thank you for the comments sugah Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 250664
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am

I look forward to grabbing that lovely Sim lady of yours whenever you make it available for download, Cally. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 21650

Your welcome for the heads up on changing your mannequin's color. That gray is simply hideous.
We can't get an accurate idea of how the item we're working on TRULY looks either.

Quote :
And just to let you know i have the first chapter of my legacy written, so it would be great if i could start it then i will post where you said to.

Ask and ye shall receive. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 226245
I have started the initial Legacy Challenge thread here for those interested.

I look forward to you sharing yours! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 262201
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 am

Thank you, ladies.
I'm currently working on a little weekend update, but will be returning to finish Lavender Cottage soon. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 344738
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Those are stunning!!!

WOW!

Fantastic work, honey.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Thank you, my darlin'.
I appreciate the lovely compliment. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 817176
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Very nice walls, Sugah. I love the shades you used.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Smillan grew up nicely and she and her new husband make such a nice couple. They seem like a really interesting pair. I like how you decorated Isottan's house. Very neat. And I enjoyed the picture of the sim drinking the whole 6 pack at once. Too funny. Thanks for sharing your sims with us. You're making so much progress with them and it's fun to watch how their family grows.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next