Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm

((Bad Double posting me!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 594374 ))

I'm in Utah, visiting some extended family, so I haven't had a chance to play Sims at all. Yep, no Sims on my laptop, and my comptuer tower and desktop are back home! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 690717

Hope you guys haven't forgotten about me, or my Sims! My brothers birthday was only 2 maybe 3 days ago Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 159351
I'll update once I get back, but I may not, as we might be bringing along my cousin for a week, so its still kinda topsy turvy when it comes to planning. But hey, more time with my cousin! Yes! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 408427
But hey, road trip time!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 am

Thank you lady H!

I entered my very contest @ Edward/Andrew's place. I don't know if any of you have checked it out. Anyhoo, it seemed like a lot of fun. As most of you know I cannot mesh or recolor but this contest is an interior design challenge and I love to decorate houses so I gave it a try...

Here are a few of my pics. Andrew chose the house (one of his creations) that we were to furnish and decorate...

I went with two different styles...
This is the Shabby Chic Cabin
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Livingroom2
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Kitchen
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Bedroom-1
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 am

Oh wow, what a lovely family. I love the story, can't wait to read more :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh, Jen! I absolutely love it!
You have quite a gift for decorating, my dear.
Definitely NOT my strength, so I am always so appreciative of those who can really put a room together.

I love the "shabby chic" look.
All of the decor you found looks fabulous!
And now I must ask...

Where did you find those hanging plants by the lvg room windows?
I am always looking for stuff like that.

Beautifully done, Lady J.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Thank you so much Sugah!! I appreciate your most beautiful comments. I do love to decorate now if I could only get my R/L house to look good....hahahahaha!!

It was a lot of fun to do.
Quote :
I love the "shabby chic" look.
All of the decor you found looks fabulous!
I love that look too. I have been trying not to use it in every house though.... it is my weakness I will admit it :)

I got the hanging plants from:
here
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:41 pm

I know what you mean about getting your RL abode to look as good as your Sims' homes.
I do NOT have a flair for decorating in RL either, for as much as I can create a few decent room recolors now and then.
It's not the same, is it?

Shabby Chic appeals to my eyes very much, too. So, I feel ya, hon!
Thank you for the link to the plants @ WfS.
I found a TON of indoor and outdoor plants and am thrilled about 'em. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 262201

BTW, you said you went with two different styles decorating Andrew's cabin.
What was the other?

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 pm

SOOO cute!! I love the decorating style, too, and love the way you laid out each room. It looks comfortable, friendly, classy, and cozy all in one. Brilliant!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm

My new "cheesy" Michael McDonald.....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 7c5ea81d

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 44194606

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 E6b4047c
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 683951

Love that Michael McDonald art in the background, Ed.

Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 pm

The picture in the back was a part of (many) gifts I got because of, Project Edward.

One of the more amazing gifts I got was, three more music awards with three recolors each. Then, I also got a kitchen clutter set with two different recolors.

I just got so much stuff all of which were gifts because of, Project Edward. I asked for none of them. They were just given to me. I'm taking that back. There were a few things I did ask for. A coffee table, a wall and a floor. I think that was it. I have to double check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Here's the new TJ
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 6d994228
I just changed the way he dresses.

And here's the three music awards I was talking about. Each one of them has three different recolor options.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 9fdf2504

Ignore the flooring. I'm in the process of changing it.

Last edited by SIMply Edward on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm A Space Cadet)
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 pm

thank you so much ladies!! :) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Just out of curiousity, how many times have you madeover TJ? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 598258

The music room, with all it's awards, is so cool.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 133298

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:58 pm

All total, six times. Version VI was a gift to those that donated to Black Pearl when they moved to a new server. They raised over 800.00 in less than 24 hours. I find that amazing!

Since I couldn't donate money wise, I donated my "talents" And, I use that term loosely. I created two different Sims. One of them was Version VI of TJ. That's the final version of him. Six times is enough. Jeepers!

That's still Version VI in the picture. I just changed the way he dresses. I like that outfit. :)

I almost fell over when I got those new music awards. I got a Private Message with a link to download some gifts for Project Edward. In total, I think there were three or four pictures of nothing but stuff for Michael. Wall hangings, kitchen clutter, a clock, the music awards and more. Then, I got another one for TJ. That had even more stuff just for him. WOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:20 pm

I've been redoing TJ's house. I found these fireplace recolors done by Eva over at Black Pearl. This is one of her recolors.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 D2fc9168

And, I managed to make another BodyBuilder t-shirt! YAY!!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 4ee7550b

And, just after I took that picture
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Dbbc2bc9
You swear he's saying, "Yup. I'm a pepper!"
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:03 pm

LOL! It totally looks like he's singing the Dr. Pepper song. "Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?"

The shirt turned out quite nicely, Ed. Good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:13 pm

LOL That was funny! LOL

Thank you! I'm learning as I go along.

The logo gave me a few problems. I wanted to move it down a bit more. But, then, everytime I moved it, I had to either turn around and move it to the left or right a tiny bit. Finally, I just gave up and left it where it is now.

The t-shirt I found online. It was actually a t-shirt. I just smacked it on the Base Texture, and away I went.
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:46 am

Thanks! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Herz

I haven't been able to access my Sims game for a while, so please excuse the wait between posts. I'll get some pictures today or tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 am

And, I've been fiddling around trying to do a Commander Shepard. He's the lead character in a game I play called, Mass Effect.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 F019fda1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 C22bccec
I'm going nuts trying to figure out his facial structure. I think I have to shorten his chin a bit. Maybe, puff out his upper lip a bit more. And, give him more cheekbone. I keep looking at his eyes. Should I decrease the size and make them a bit more narrower?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 am

Quote :
That's the final version of him. Six times is enough. Jeepers!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 598258

I like that warm orange wall & fireplace, Ed. Where did you find them?
You did a fine job on the "I'm a Pepper" shirt. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 687310

You know I'm not the guru on this subject, but at first glance I would suggest:

• Shorten Commander Shepard's chin
  • Make his eyes smaller, set them in his head more & perhaps closer together

Pretty much what you suggested, I would try. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 55638

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 am

The wallpaper came from MTS. The fireplace came from here. It's a big file. 61(?) recolors.

I also have GunMod's Lighting system installed and this sky thingie. Gives off a more realistic atmosphere. You'll need Seasons to use that.

I'll play with his face a bit more. Follow you're suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 am

I made a new jammie for the BodyBuilder V2. YAY!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 291401c8

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 A2032ce2

This is his desk. Just like mine, coffee, cigarettes and ashtray.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 A6d0d9de

And, I made a Dr. Pepper t-shirt for TJ (Slim BodyBuilder)
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 A1587d61
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:25 am

I love the way you have the desk set up there, including the pics & vases over the desk.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 534790
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 am

That desk just came out a few days ago over at MTS. It has three empty slots on it. You can put anything that's one tiled on it.

The pictures and vase is part of that MSFS dining set. That was another gift for Project Edward.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

I've just barely begun to dabble in t-shirts a tiny bit, and I can already sympathize about centering the pic on the shirt. My Van Halen shirt was a bit of a trial, as it looked perfectly centered in photoshop and bodyshop, just to save it and get it into the game and realize it has to come over a smidge to the right. Then it looked crooked to my eyes, but turned out looking more centered in game - oy. It can be a bit trying.

Your Commander Shepard is quite a handsome sim, by the way. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next