Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Place In This World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

My Place In This World  Empty
PostSubject: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Ok, my first update to my new story is finally up and ready for reading.

My Place In This World  Mpitw-title-img1

Homura couldn't believe it. The guy he'd been with a couple of days ago was married?!
If there was one thing, he didn't like being lied to, and it was another to be deceived...

Last edited by butterflyunion on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Oooohhh ... Intriguing intro to your new story, Jean!
Love the teaser paragraph and neat sneak peek pic.

ThanksforSharing

So glad you're sharing your Sims tales updates with us here.
Looking forward to reading My Place in This World!

My Place In This World  692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorry to double post but I have read the first chapter of your new Sims story and just left a comment, Jean!

My Place In This World  846508
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

My Place In This World  Ep2-title-pic

Hidalgo and Fe sat side by side on the couch, the tv playing some talk show or another, though neither was paying attention as each was probably trying to wait and see who would break the silence first.

“Ok, are we going to sit here all day pretending we’re watching this or are we going to be real adults and talk about what we seem to be avoiding here?” Hidalgo said. Fe turned off the tv as they shifted positions to face one another more.

“What on Earth can I say to you after not having seen you for almost 20 years?” Fe said.

“I hear ‘hello’ is a good start,” he grinned making them both laugh.

“You know what I mean” Fe said.

“Yeah, I do, " Hidalgo smiled. "But I can clearly see what you've been up to since high school"

"Yeah," she chuckled. "So...what have you been up to all this time? And how come I never saw you in college with Blas?" she wondered.

but I think it would take me 2 days to explain everything so I’ll give you the condensed version…”
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 pm

My Place In This World  Ep3-title-img

How do you say goodbye when you're far from ready?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 am

I'm loving your sneak peek snapshots & teaser lines, Jean.

Thank you for sharing your story updates with us here.

My Place In This World  ElfApproval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Place In This World    My Place In This World  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Place In This World
Page 1 of 1