Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+7
CallyDreaming
autumnelle
Angelsways1
Hunter
Wallocoaster
Sugah
Meilyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sphinx

Sphinx

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 pm

TPAM Is correct that I was looking to start a new chain, but didn't keep the chain going The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 912276
Back to top Go down
Wallocoaster

Wallocoaster

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm

^ says I was correct.

Too bad that didn't work out for you. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 pm

TPAM has had enough of chains and doesn't like posting the awesome The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 912276
Back to top Go down
Wallocoaster

Wallocoaster

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

^ chain has got matched. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 495953
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 pm

^ Just started an awesome chain The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 495953
Back to top Go down
Wallocoaster

Wallocoaster

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm

^ didn't see this one. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 912276
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 pm

^ TPAM is very active in the forum games. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 495953 The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 912276
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 pm

^ used both the chain smileys; does that mean she broke it (I have no idea how this thing works)? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 62525
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm

^ TPAM is as confused about what the current chain is as I am.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm

TPAM is confused about the chains...therefore I will start a new one! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 621122
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

^TPAM seems to like starting chains in this thread. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 621122
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 pm

^ TPAM nor TPAH ever answered my question about chains. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 621122
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

A (all) TPAM were posting about chains in my absence... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 62525

Does this have to do with starting an emoticon and continuing it's use til someone "breaks the chain" of use? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 922586
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 pm

^ TPAM asked the same question I did (hopefully she will get an answer, and then we will know). The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 pm

^TPAM wants to know the details about this emoticon chain business.

What was the question? I think you keep posting the emoticon until someone doesn't and then they break the chain. I guess. I posted both of the ones the guys were doing just to be on the safe side. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 62525
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 pm

^TPAM seems to know a little about chains, but still cannot provide a definitive answer. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 128862
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:36 pm

^TPAM frequently keeps me in stitches while playing forum games

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 594374
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 pm

TPAM is diggin' that nanee nanee boo boo emoticon a bit too much. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 598258
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 pm

So? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 137281

^TPAM is missed when she's not around
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 pm

TPAM has just changed from using The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 594374 to The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 137281

And yes, a chain is when each person posts a particular image or phrase, one after the other. The next person to post who fails to keep up with the chain, breaks the chain by not adding that particular image or phrase into their post.

And here's a new chain...don't break it The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 330104
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:35 pm

^TPAM thinks I must conform to the ways of a chain gang and must not know what a true rebel I really am.^ The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 364885
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm

^ TPAM did what I would have done had I posted behind Sphinx because I think chains are made to be broken. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 594374
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Sugah wrote:
TPAM is diggin' that nanee nanee boo boo emoticon a bit too much. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 598258

TPAM is guilty of the above.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:28 pm

^TPAM thinks it is a crime to like The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 594374 .
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm

^TPAM is here with me right now!^

Hi, Elle dear! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 405831
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next