Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

NEW @ SP! This or That?

Go down 
+7
twerplina
Funny Clever Sims
okiedokieihooked
mac
Sugah
Nonni
autumnelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 am

With milk

As long as we're on tea...

Lapsong Souchong is a very strong and smoky tea (Scotch drinkers love it) People love it or hate it:

Love it or hate it?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:43 pm

mac wrote:

Lapsong Souchong is a very strong and smoky tea (Scotch drinkers love it) People love it or hate it:

Love it or hate it?

I've never had it, but it doesn't sound like 'my cup of tea.' NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 99672 See what I did there?!

So I'm going to go with, hate it.

Carpeted floors or non carpeted?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Non carpeted!

Snow or rain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:20 am

Snow (it's prettier and it doesn't make my hair get frizzy)

Mug or cup?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 5:19 pm

mug...

COVID learning...

in person - virtual - or hybrid?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Virtual

Ebook or physical book?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 7:59 pm

Ebook

Pfizer or J&J?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 3:40 pm

J&J

walk around the track or walk around the block?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW @ SP! This or That?   NEW @ SP! This or That? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW @ SP! This or That?
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: