Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank you all so much!!

Uli - I cannot remember where in the heck I downloaded those Muppet Posters from sweetie. Arrgh, I looked in my game and it said Curious B but I am not sure if that was for the Mesh or the recolor. I am still looking for you though!!!

Ari Wrote:

Quote :
Cluttery goodness...that's what makes a house a home.

I know and I am a total addict but I am sure you all know that by now. For me it just gives a house a more real feel. I have to remember when actually playing my game to not have it everywhere though ;)

toni wrote

Quote :

The living room is my favourite. Love the furniture arrangement...and the ceiling is awesome.

Oh and I love, love, love the colours throughout the house...the pink and blue all soft and pretty...just lovely!

Thank you miss!! I love that ceiling and use it a LOT Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 99672

Em wrote

Quote :
Wow, everything is gorgeous! Such a pretty family and such beautifully decorated houses. I'm a little envious of the sims that get to live in your game.

Aww thank you sweetie. I am envious of my simmies too. I wish I could use our cheat codes real life ;)

Lady S wrote
Quote :
I can't say enough how stunning your decorated rooms are, Jen.
Each one seems more beautiful than the last.
Your sense of style & color are SIMply fabulous.
I don't know how you and Toni find the treasures you do, but they are always perfection in your abodes!

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game, m'lady.

Thank you so much!!! I have so many sites bookmarked for stuff, I had to make a seperate folder just for Sims 2 stuffies...

Of course I got a lot of beautiful things here!! I bet if Toni and I compared our lists, there would be a ton of duplicates and it is always great when your forum buddies let you know about new stuff or things they have too so you can check them out.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 am

Here is my newest project...

It is called Loftis (after an old abandoned church here in town) which is where I got my idea..

The new owners have taken an old abandoned church and made it into a home with a lovely loft upstairs. They decided to keep the old walls as they had so much character and added some modern touches in the kitchen.

I just started on this last night and will post some more piccies when I am finished
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Loft

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Kitchen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Inside
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 am

Loftis is gorgeous - can't wait to see more and how you plan to furnish it. wow!

(I usually don't get off on the building part of the game, but this is very special.) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 534790 What's the lot size?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks Mac.

It is on a medium sized lot, I try not to build on the larger ones so much...

It is a three story (well one story doesn't have any floors, yet) I am trying to decide if I want to add another loft on the third floor but I already have plenty of room on the bottom two floors.

I can't wait to get home tonight and start putting furniture in it :))
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Well, I decided to add another loft on the 3rd floor and started decorating it this evening. Hence, picture spam below Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 99672

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 LoftisChurchHouse

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Fountain

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Livingroom

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Entrytable

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Churchpew

3rd Floor Bedroom

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 3rdfloorlookdown

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 3rdfloorbedroom

2nd Floor/Loft Bedroom
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 2ndfloorloft

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 pm

wow! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 717824

I can say no more!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 am

Wow - what a cool idea, Jen. It's quite beautiful and definitely has that abandoned church atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 122582

Thank you Mac and Ari for your lovely compliments

I really like it a lot, I just have to work on the steeple, it's not quite how I would like it
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:49 pm

That´s a very cool church/house.

Who is going to live in that house?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 461171
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks Ulli...

I haven't made up my mind yet as to who the new owners will be :)))
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Ooooh, Jenn...I love the shabby chic look of Loftis. It's really beautiful. Your attention to detail and decorating prowess marry well on this lot. I am really loving it.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 846508
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

What a fantastic concept, Jen!
I love the abandoned church idea.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 28795

And, as always, you've decorated it with your usual flair and superb attention to detail.
I remain ever envious of your ability to create such fabulous lots.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you all soooo much!! I truly appreciate your valuable feedback and compliments

The steeple is still giving me some headache but I am going to keep working on it. I just can't quite get it centered the way I want it.

I am mostly happy with the inside too. I have put it on hold for a couple of days as I always find it is sometimes better to go back with a fresh set of eyes and ideas :))

I will post some more pics as I complete it.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks, Em. Yes, I knew Sims 2 carried some music over from Sims 1 - it's on the Shopping channel, like you said. I was thrilled when I found that out, and used it as the station for my medieval neighborhood before I got around to putting some other tracks in the game that were more suitable.

But sometimes it's fun to hang out and play. I've played it quite a bit. One of my favorite things is to make sims have babies, babies, babies, and enjoying the chaos, lol. Or have a single parent with a slew of kids to take care of. Since the kids can stay home alone, it amuses me.

I have too many interests, anymore and tend to go back and forth from project to project. For those who have not noticed it yet, I've started a Prosperity type challenge with a bunch of sims downloaded from here and Basic as my founders. I've missed having a modern game where I can use walls and other pretty downloads from here. I have a couple of posts up, if anyone is interested in checking out what some of the beauties from this site are up to. You can find it here.

Now I find myself missing my kingdom sims. Cripes, I just can't stick to one set of sims, ya know? ADHD is my mistress.

EDIT: I went and visited Sim Ari for a little while and she had her 4th baby. It's another boy! Yep - 4 boys. Which means, she'll need to get pregnant again, of course Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 738528

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Fletcher
Baby Fletcher is somewhere in there...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Fletcher1
Oh there he is - resting in Ari's bell sleeve! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 97206
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 am

Oh my word THIS IS GORGEOUS! I love everything about it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 717824 The furnishing is perfect...the layout is fabulous! I love lofts but find them hard to design. This is just stunning!

The exterior wall in the garden shot is magnificent! And great idea throwing pillows on the Maxis pew! Sweet!

I am definitely going to download this is you offer it here! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 330104

Now I KNOW I shouldn't be feeding your download addiction Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 363286 BUT...if you're still adding stuff...

Have you seen Sims Design Avenue's church objects and decoratives? You'll find them in the Themes section.

Sandy also did church stuff at Around the Sims.

And there's also a helpful LIST of links here too.

Okay, I'll stop now...I can hear your DL folder starting to creak! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 99672

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

Now that's a sleeve! laughin Gosh, your Sim Ari is goooorgeous! I know I've said it before, but wow!

My foray into the wild world of sims was Simcity (what they now call 'classic'). I remember wanting to know what was going on inside all those residential areas. I swear I was inventing TS1 in my head before Wil Wright did...and was so ready for it when it came along!

I had all the EPs, and so much cc including mods, that the game was getting wonky by the end. I even used the career creator and made up a couple of careers, which I later got someone to make into careers for TS2. They're still at MTS somewhere.

I remember saying I'd keep both games on my computer and play them both. I did not go back to TS1 even once, once I started playing TS2. I do still have all the original games and the cc is backed up somewhere, but they're no longer on my computer. Maybe.....
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

Thank you so much! I was never completely happy with sim Ari before. Version 1 and 2 made weird looking kids with short noses. And her forehead was too wide. This one is actually kinda elfish, but hey, that's me, ha ha. I'm in the process of packaging her up so I can submit her to Plumb Bob Keep and to have a nice picture for my avvie. So far I have this:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Ariface

I love, love, love this hair on her because it suits her and also shows off her pretty elfy ears. But her hair is kinda 'illegal' and I don't really want to submit her with a donation hair, so I'm redoing that. Also, this picture has a horse's ass in it, and probably I should make a better effort to get a prettier picture. Literally, she's standing right next to a horse's rear end. I did that why? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 99672 Also, is it just me, or does she look kind of giraffey?

Lol about the having already created Sims 1 in your head. Too bad you didn't market that idea! Sims 1 is horribly unstable, I don't know how many times I had to reinstall the game because the game went wonky. One time, the power went off right in the middle of my playing - slowly fried the whole game. I had that weird glitch where the portraits were turned into upside down clown faces and I can't tell you how many times my portals stopped working and sims would die on my lot because they couldn't get home. Now back in those days, I didn't tread the waters of downloading, and I didn't know how to fix the problem. I never used any cheats because I was uncomfortable with them.

And wouldn't you know, just after I finished posting all that about how I was playing it so much, I haven't been back to it. Typical for me, as I may as well accept the fact that I have to jump from project to project to keep from getting bored. Sigh. But I have been toying on getting Unleashed or Makin' Magic - if I can find them cheap enough. Not sure if I should, though, because my interests change so rapidly. I can be hugely into something and play it all the time, then suddenly just not care (*cough* Sims Social on Facebook *cough*). That's life in Faeryland, I guess. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 am

Since I restarted my 'hood, and haven't activated her yet (Of course she's in my new 'hood), I'll look forward to downloading a new version either from here or from Plumb Bob Keep. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 558785

BTW, I just tried that site and didn't see any link to create a new account. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 553217 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 62525
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 am

You already have the final 'Ari', Mac, Or version 3, as I call it. Sorry if I made it sound like I made a newer one than that. I just meant I was getting her together and making sure everything in her package (especially her hair) was share-friendly. I haven't submitted her to the Keep, yet, but hope to do so soon. I'd be happy to give you another Ari if you need one, as it's such an honor and thrill that you want her in your game. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 508493
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 am

Thank you both so much for your fab comments they mean alot! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 648375

For this update I have a large family home for my sims:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_1c177095

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_9c177089

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_3c1770a2

Downstairs:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_9c177235

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_bc17724b

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_dc177244

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_fc17725b

Upstairs:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_fc1771c6

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_00000001_bc177215

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Snapshot_000000001_3c1771e7

I hope you all like and if I get the time I will post another update later this week ;)
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 pm

That disco room in your cafe looks cool.

I like the nice playground to the children on the outside.

That´s a huge familyhouse. I´m happy I don´t have to clean that!

I like the green and grey stone you have used on the outside of the house.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 133298
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 pm

LOL I agree there Ulli, hopefully if you can afford this house you can also afford a maid to clean it!

Thank you so much for your comments as always Ulli, I'm glad you enjoyed the update!
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Oh my, my, my girl!! My download folder is screaming but it can just shut up!!

Thank you so much for the lovely, lovely links.... whoo hoo!!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:16 pm

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Oh my, my, my girl!! My download folder is screaming but it can just shut up!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 363286

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Thank you so much for the lovely, lovely links.... whoo hoo!!

sunny Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 302391
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Nice house. It definitely looks spacious! I especially like the look of it from the outside.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next