Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Is there such a mod...

Go down 
+2
okiedokieihooked
Aaroneous
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Is there such a mod... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there such a mod...   Is there such a mod... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Yes, M&M have been too quiet lately. I hope the lure works.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a mod...   Is there such a mod... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Cher64 wrote:
Yes, M&M have been too quiet lately. I hope the lure works.

We communicate via email. I checked in today and all is well at their end Is there such a mod... - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a mod...   Is there such a mod... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 10:21 am

I was thinking the same thing about mac. I'm glad he checked in.

I've been having a problem where the forum tells me that there are no new messages since my last visit when there are. It made me wonder if he'd been having the problem too. But since he's posted, maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there such a mod...   Is there such a mod... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there such a mod...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: