Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Oh hai there fellow Simmers!

Go down 
+2
MaksPlayground
Cher64
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MaksPlayground

Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  Empty
PostSubject: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Hey everyone!

So, I'm new here *awkwardly looks around* and I just wanted to say hey to any folks who read this. I'm a 26 year old Canadian who has been in love with the pixel world of The Sims since around 2003/2004 give or take. I started playing in the "good ol' days" of the Sims 1 days and slowly transitioned over to Sims 2 (once I got the computer to run it, that is) and as time went on moved on to The Sims 3 and grudgingly and with much hesitation along to The Sims 4. I've always been a Sims 2 lover at heart though and I recently got my game working again after a very long hiatus because of the Win.10 Sims 2 apocalypse but thanks to the amazing community, I figured out how to get it working on my PC and could enjoy The Sims 2 in all it's glory!

I have a Youtube Channel that has transitioned over pretty much completely to just Sims 2 and I've been so happy about this choice because of all the awesome people I've been connecting with and the love I've been receiving, so if you like watching Sims related content on Youtube, feel free to search up MaksPlayground :)

Just a few things about myself:
I'm Canadian (mentioned above lol)
I'm 26 (also mentioned above lol)
I live with my boyfriend of almost five years.
I'm a cat mom, serpent mom and a step-mom(sorta).
I'm a type 1 Diabetic and have Alopecia. (meaning I don't have any hair/wear wigs)
I'm currently studying Social Work in school.
I love metal and punk music, piercings,tattoos, skulls, black...pretty much anything considered "alt"/"grunge".
I'm obsessed with supernatural and fantasy (and some Sci-fi) shows, books, fan fic etc.  
I've been playing games in general since I was about 6-7 years old, and some of the classics are still my favorite.
I also play World Of Warcraft (casually now) and some other MMOs, Pokemon, FPS games (like Counterstrike, Overwatch, Destiny).
When I'm not on the computer or indulging in nerd culture, I'm crocheting, hanging out with my boyfriend or working on DIY projects.

I hope to meet some new people I can connect with over the love for The Sims 2 and am excited to see what this forum is all about!! :D
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Welcome! This is a friendly place and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. We have amazing creators here, and if you ever need help with something, there are some knowledgeable and helpful people who will do everything they can to answer your questions.

Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  442241

I started with Sims 1 and moved on to Sims 2 shortly after it came out. I never went past that. My sister-in-law went to Sims 3 and then 4 and then back to 3. She let me play them on her computer when she first got them, and I wasn't even tempted to switch from 2! laughin
Back to top Go down
MaksPlayground

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Thank you!! I'm really excited to explore people's creations and such!!

Ah yes, I had a hard time switching from Sims 2 to Sims 3 but ended up really enjoying the game after a few expansions came out, it's a really beautiful art style in my opinion and has a ton to do but the lag and issues makes it hard to play unless it's on a really good computer. I could not get into Sims 4, maybe played 1 household that I genuinely enjoyed but my game was SO heavily modded that it kinda made me realize that I shouldn't have to download a ton of stuff to enjoy a game. I can still play TS2 without mods or that many of them and enjoy it for hours. I do like Sims 4 CAS though but again, need a ton of CC to genuinely have fun with that feature.
Sims 2 is and probably always will be my favorite :)
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Welcome to Sugah's! We do have a huge word game area so if you like to socialize that way, jump in and have fun! And enjoy all the wonderful downloads from our talented peeps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
LadyAngel

LadyAngel

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:53 am

Welcome! :) I play with all games, but Sims 2 is my favourite, too!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 6:21 am

Sorry for the late howdie....welcome MaksPlayground!!! Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  3584432080

We have a few things kinda in common!  Like, I'm Canadian too (Well from the Caribbean originally, lived in Toronto for years and became a citizen.  Now live back in the Caribbean)...and I started with TS1, embraced T2, briefly explored 4 (while still playing 2) and quickly got bored.  It's still on my computer but I solely and passionately play TS2 now.

I have 2 tattoos (small ones though laughin)

Met my now husband right here at Sugah's.  We courted long distance, he flew from Australia to the Caribbean with with kitty and we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary in January, we're now parents to four kitties and feed a stray colony of 12 Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  408427
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 7:26 am

Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  34872 Maksplayground As you're finding out, this is the Sims 2 place to be. Friendly, creative people. I don't do Facebook, I do Sugah's! Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  97206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hai there fellow Simmers!    Oh hai there fellow Simmers!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hai there fellow Simmers!
Page 1 of 1