Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello my fellow Simmers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monimagnet

Hello my fellow Simmers! Empty
PostSubject: Hello my fellow Simmers!   Hello my fellow Simmers! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi everyone, especially you Sugah! Yes, I was a Lurker until I got up enough gumption to actually post! I am really feeling your site and will be a regular. I am attempting to learn how to create Sims and Sim clothing (yes, I have a lot of time on my hands!) I am married, mother of 8 (5 of which are step-children) and grandmother of 19! Yes, I said 19 and 2 on the way (No wonder I'm tired all the time! lol). Love the Sims but would like to be more creative with them and for me, this is the place to start! Hello my fellow Simmers! 738528
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Simmers!   Hello my fellow Simmers! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:07 am

Welcome to Sugah's Place monimagnet.

With making Sims, good eyes and make up is a good start, as well as a lot of practice in Bodyshop, working on what each section does. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we are a pretty friendly bunch.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Simmers!   Hello my fellow Simmers! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:09 am

Hello my fellow Simmers! 34872

I agree with Russ, a good place to start with making Simmies is Good Eyes and Makeup...

I still practice a lot of stuff in BodyShop and have learned not to be afraid of the sliders, they can be your friend...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Simmers!   Hello my fellow Simmers! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Welcome, monimagnet.
So glad you decided to de-lurk and introduce yourself.

I'm exhausted just hearing about all your children and grandchildren! wow!

As for creating Sims, Russ and Jen have given you good advice.
Go on a downloading spree for quality genetics.
In addition to fabulous makeup and eyes, I would suggest a good amount of beautiful hair, brows & skin, too.

I would also Google BodyShop tutorials, if you do not know your way around the program.
And as Jen and Russ have suggested, feel free to ask questions & don't be afraid to experiment with the sliders in BodyShop.
I must confess, I was at one time fearful of changing cheekbones and jawlines, but I'm getting more daring. Hello my fellow Simmers! 598258
It's a learning process and I'm still working to improve my Sim models, even after all this time.

Good luck to you and thank you for being here.

Hello my fellow Simmers! 231655984

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow Simmers!   Hello my fellow Simmers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello my fellow Simmers!
Page 1 of 1