Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects

Go down 
+16
Nonni
SandySimmer
twerplina
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
clc
WittyKitty
Astral Faery
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
debra
Hunter
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sugah
Meilyn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 am

Very nice!!

I like that yellow warm tone of the room. sunny
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 am

I love this living room...

The yellow with all of the earth tone colors gives it a very warm and inviting look to it

Kudos to you Em!!!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 578473
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 am

Oh, Em! I reallllly like it! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 28795
I agree with the others. The golden walls warm the room up so nicely.
Thank you for using Pure Elegance (shameless plug Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 598258 ).
I've been meaning to do more "faux paint" wallpaper, perhaps with less elegant trim...a more "casual" look, per se.

Quote :
...just really seems to suit her personality and style.
It's funny, because I could not tell you what her style would be if I was asked, but when I saw it, I just thought, wow this is her.

I love it when that happens. A Sim's personality and style begin to emerge & develop before your very eyes. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 21650
You have created one pretty, welcoming living area...verrrry nice! Great decor and cozy, classy room!

Quote :
Next time, I'll try to come up with some actual gameplay stuff to share...that might be more interesting than decorating experimentation.

I am always happy to learn what's going on in my friends' games, regardless of whether they're building, decorating, sharing Sim fams, stories or WHATEVER!!!
No matter what you choose to share, it's a GOOD thing and I, for one, am interested in it ALL! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 247485

Can't wait to see what's been happening in New Eden, Em.
Thank you for sharing. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 408427

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 am

Looks realy good Em, and it's fun to see you having fun with your game Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 12612 also happy that you are here much more this days Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 711747
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 am

Fantastic work in your last update Em, I love the warm colours of the room and you have placed your pieces of furniture perfectly it is like the were ment to be there!
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks, everyone. I'm really happy with how it turned out. As soon as I finish my next episode of Arrendale Heights you can see how it looks with sims in it. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 226245

Jackie, I'm taking a much lighter class load this semester. I started working again, but I have a big break between classes that I pretty much have all to myself, so I can catch up online. Last semester I felt like I barely had time to breathe, let alone chat online or sim. Things are much easier now, so I can be more active than I have been.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Since I've got a few minutes to myself right now, I thought I'd share some sim pics with you. These are from the outtakes from my most recent episode of Arrendale Heights. My sims were cracking me up.

First of all, I had to keep my eyes on Lucy. Apparently she can't stand Shayna. And even though they were completely different areas of the house, whenever I wasn't directing Lucy to do something, she was trying to sneak off and poke or slap Shayna around. I don't know if the feeling is mutual or not, but if it is, Shayna seems to be handling it with more maturity, because I didn't catch her trying to start anything. Lucy was scowling almost the entire time they were in the same room together, which kind of worked for me, for the most part.
Even though it was a ladies' meeting, Lawrence's teenage son decided to join the group and share his thoughts. (I think he might have a little crush on Cassandra).

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out1

Cassie and Lucy don't agree. Chloe says, "Ugh, not again. Don't put me in the middle of this."

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out2
Lucy was in a really sour mood.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out3
Shayna was being argumentative.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out4
I love it how everyone turns to her like they can't believe what she just said. Makes me which I wasn't using the no talk/thought bubbles cheat so I knew what they were talking about. laughin

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out5
Vanessa tries to speak up for Shayna, and everyone turns on her. How could she defend her?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out6
I got tired of Lucy's scowling. I needed some pictures at least where she didn't look so grumpy. So I made her stand in the corner for a minute to collect herself. When that didn't work, I sent her out of the room completely.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out7
When she came back she was in a better mood.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out8
And this I just thought was a neat angle they're all lined up from light to dark, blonde to brunette. I just thought the varying hair colors and skintones of the girls were pretty in a row like that. I totally did not think of that when I planned the seating arrangement.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Out9
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 pm

LOL! I love Lucy's facial expressions. She's really showing what she feels, isn't she? Don't you just love it when your actors don't cooperate? They really have a mind of their own sometimes. "Go stand in a corner until you can calm down, Lucy." "Lucy! Go take a walk." Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Quote :
...whenever I wasn't directing Lucy to do something, she was trying to sneak off and poke or slap Shayna around...I needed some pictures at least where she didn't look so grumpy. So I made her stand in the corner for a minute to collect herself...

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 448283

I love Lucy's facial expressions and that you finally had to make her leave the room to get a grip on that mood of hers.
What a hoot!

I love the pic with the gals all lined up from light to dark, blond to brunette.

Quote :
I just thought the varying hair colors and skintones of the girls were pretty in a row like that.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 357604

That room sure photographs beautifully, Em. You did a fine job on it.
I truly like the finished product.

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 692371
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 am

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 448283 Lucy go and stand in the corner!....

The room turned out really well, and you laidies are lovely even when they are little grumpy.

blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

The funny thing is that their expressions weren't too far off for a what I had scripted, just a little too extreme. If I had been feeling more creative with the dialogue, I might have been able to make those pictures work. laughin

It reminds me of one time I had the opposite problem with Eileen, she was supposed to be in court giving a serious testimony, but she wouldn't stop grinning. I had to drop her aspiration from platinum to neutral or maybe even into the red, then exit and re-enter the lot before she would act serious for me.

Thanks, I'm happy with how the room turned out. And I'm partial to the girls too. I love you They've been in my game for a long, long time. (I think I'm going to have to change Cassie's skintone to my defaults, because even though I think she looks good, she doesn't look enough like herself to me.) This new laptop is such an improvement over my old one. Seeing the detail on the wall of the stairs behind Lucy in her close up is amazing to me. My old graphics were realy crummy.

Yes, Lucy, you stand there until you can get along! I mean it! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:49 pm

The new computer realy makes a big different, does neighbors houses look better to? Lucy is lovely, and she looks wonderful, hope that don't goes away when you changes the skin, I don't remember you showed her before, so I don't know how she will look verklempt but she got a great face so I'm sure she will still be beautiful Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 12612 they realy can be hard to en other our Sims, sometimes they are realy bad when they don't like the dialog Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 515704 special I get sad when Sani makes that, because he got little patients with things he don't like, so being my self me, he is not like me at all, in that matter laughin

Great Pictures Em, and happy for you, having a new computer!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:32 pm

The neighbor's houses do look better too, not a lot better, but at least somewhat. My new computer isn't that new anymore. I've had it for a year now, but it's been a huge improvement.

Did I say Lucy? If I did, I actually meant Cassie (she's the blonde). I'm not going to change Lucy at all. Cassie's new skin is an Anva one, I think. While I think they look really neat, they don't look quite right on my sims. It's more made-up, it makes her features look sharper, and it makes her look older (which isn't a bad thing, because she is supposed to be older now than she used to be.) But with the defaults (I can't remember what the ones I'm using now are called. They're some kind of Louis blends) her features look softer and her face more rounded. I think she looks prettier. I'll try to post some before and after pics sometime, so you can see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Quote :
I think she looks prettier. I'll try to post some before and after pics sometime, so you can see what I mean.

I'd love to see the difference her new skin makes, Em! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 21650
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 am

Ullwera wrote:
The room turned out really well, and you laidies are lovely even when they are little grumpy.

blinkinhearts

What I want to know is how anyone can be grumpy in that setting?

That room is GORGEOUS Em.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks, Hunter. Maybe she's jealous that it's not her house. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 128862

Here's my before and after pictures of Cassandra. They aren't the best pics of her, probably because of the angle and maybe the lighting, but you can get the idea. The custom skintone I had used . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Snapsh25

And the default replacement I'm using that I'm planning on changing it too . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Snapsh26

Here's a new sim of mine. He's kind of growing on me. I think he's kind of cute, but I'm not sure what his name should be. Any one good with names and have a suggestion?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Snapsh27
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 am

He looks like a cousin of Jeremy (a sim created on this site by Astral Faery). I set him up in my hood as Jeremy Gique (get it?).

This one definitely looks like a college professor - probably of English or History - not tech.

Perhaps a classical name: Horatio, Alexander, August(us), etc. Or name him after a favorite (or not so favorite) professor of yours! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 99672
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 am

Nathaniel Broadswood-Smythe, was the name that came to the fore, for me.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:49 am

Nathaniel is great. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 247485 I also like the hyphen and the Smythe. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 366915 I hope you'll post him up so we (I) can add him to the neighborhood. I'd definitely make him a Knowledge/Education sim!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks guys. I like all of your suggestions. Maybe I'll try to combine them in some way. I remember Ari's Jeremy, but I didn't think about him when I made this sim. I'll have to track him down sometime and take another look at him. My guy is just a modified CAS sim. Nothing too special, but if you want him, I'll try to remember to package him up for you sometime. When I put that outfit on him I thought it made him look like a professor too, but actually he's a businessman. I think I might make him an accountant or something in finances. I can't remember what I made his aspiration. I know it had to be either wealth or knowledge. I'm thinking it was wealth.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I like Leopold but Russ name "Nathaniel Broadswood-Smythe" is a good one, sorry to say Em I think the under skin color looks flawless, but that is just my opinion, it can be the light in your neighborhood too, and if that skin looks good on your machine, then I rest my case Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 12612 thanks for sharing ...
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I think he looks like Adam, David or Simon.
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 774807
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Ooh, I like Simon. I think that name suits his personality best so far. I do like the name Nathaniel, but then I started thinking if I used that name he could be called Nat for short, then I realized I also have a Natalie, not only in the story, but in his household and that might be confusing. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 128862 I'm probably over thinking it, but one time I created a sim named Blaine Kitt and didn't realize what the full name sounded like until after I posted the first part of the story he was in. And to make it worse, a girl that had a crush on him was named Cassandra. So if they had gotten married and I hadn't changed the last name, she could have been Cass Kitt.

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone. Maybe he will end up being Simon Alexander Leopold Broadswood-Smythe. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 226245
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:23 pm

First of all, I think both default skintones are quite pretty. The difference is subtle, if you ask me.
Of course, with these tired, old eyes, I might be missing something. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 85797

As for your "Name the Cute Geeky Sim" contest laughin ...

I like Russ' name mucho.
Like Mac said, Nathaniel is great (and suits him). I also like the hyphen and Smythe combo.
Plus, those who know and love him can affectionally call him the more laid back, cooler "Nate" (rather than "Nat").
He totally seems like a Knowledge Sim to me, but may pass off as a Fortune Sim.
I can definitely see accountant type. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 598258

Simon Nathaniel Broadswood-Smythe is a very fitting name for such a Sim, too.

We oughta have a "Name that Sim" thread here.
We can post a Sim we've created, then see what name that Sim looks like to our fellow members.
Wouldn't that be fun?
Maybe there should be a prize, once the votes come in for WHICH name seems most suitable...

Thank you for sharing, as always, Em
That was fun! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 940149
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 am

I like Cassie with both skintones, so I guess I'm not much help, there. She's pretty either way.

I like the name Simon for your new sim. It fits - but I have to admit he does look like a professor. Maybe a suit would make him look a little more professional and wealth oriented.

Really? You were considering my baby, Jeremy? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next