Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects

Go down 
+16
Nonni
SandySimmer
twerplina
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
clc
WittyKitty
Astral Faery
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
debra
Hunter
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sugah
Meilyn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 10:34 am

That must have been one juicy cat story the girls were sharing. laughin

Beatrix and Montague had two sets of twins which added to their family size. Most of my second generation upper class sims have four or five children, so they have a larger family than most. My most fertile couple though is Nicolette and Trevor. They have nine children together, including 3 sets of twins! Plus Trevor has an additional set of twins from an affair he had with the local witch. I try to avoid giving my sims the aspiration bonus that increases the chance for twins, but I made an exception for Trevor since both of his love interests at the time were twins themselves. I know Nicolette is too close to elderhood to have any more babies, but Beatrix might still have time to catch up if she and Montague are so inclined.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23