Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects

Go down 
+16
Nonni
SandySimmer
twerplina
ilikefishfood
Caleb_71
clc
WittyKitty
Astral Faery
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
debra
Hunter
Ullwera
autumnelle
Sugah
Meilyn
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Sugah wrote:
Maybe I need to focus on something ELSE other than my Sims maxing out skills and getting to the top of their careers.
That tends to be what I do, too. I found that having kids/pets helped and so did fulfilling favorite hobbies, but after a while I do get tired of some of my simmies and retire them. (They're still around, answer the phone, can get emails and walk by.)

After all, every 2 weeks there are brand new simmies on this site! wow!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:21 pm

I think you have a very interesting game going, Mac.
I like how you've incorporated Sims from around the community (esp the ones from our own creative team here Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 738528 ) AND so many celeb Sims in your game.
Fun stuff! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 21650 

I've been seriously thinking of creating my own version of Strangetown, using some of our new, unique, otherworldly Sims from the Bazaar and just going with it!!! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Sugah wrote:

Quote :
One layer is the body/ underwear layer and the top layer is the teen track suit from the game and it's totally alpha editable...

Now I can make them go barefoot and jacketless with the "same" outfit (or I could say do I scene where someone is in various stages of dress! Which would be cool for a scene where I have characters getting ready for bed.) This is what I was needing for my story where I wanted a group of sims to be stranded on an island. They wouldn't have brought any clothes with them, but now they aren't stuck wearing the exactly the same thing all the time, in a realistic way.  
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 534790

That is so neat, Em! And way to go, Timster! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 687310 

Bravo, you two!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 692371
Thank you Sugah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 302391 

I can most definitely see the usefulness of the mesh, Tim.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:31 pm

I tend to play more prosperity or legacy style. I usually don't extend my sims' life spans and I like to have lots of generations and play rotations between houses or I do little challenges, or I set up images to illustrate stories. I just like to watch my sims interact and try to capture the crazy, unexpected things that they do.

Sugah wrote:
I think you have a very interesting game going, Mac.
I like how you've incorporated Sims from around the community (esp the ones from our own creative team here ) AND so many celeb Sims in your game.
Fun stuff!
Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 357604 It's always fun to see who is going to make an appearance in Mac's hood.

Sugah wrote:
I've been seriously thinking of creating my own version of Strangetown, using some of our new, unique, otherworldly Sims from the Bazaar and just going with it!!!
Sounds like a great idea! You should do it! I think what makes hearing about others' games so interesting is meeting the characters that live there and hearing the little stories of their lives. Even the unplotted, simple everyday sim life stories. Seeing the Bazaar sims in action would be very interesting, for sure.

I meant to comment on one of the threads where you shared some pics of your sims from the bazaar and tell you when I saw them, it looks like there could be an interesting story behind them.

Sugah wrote:
I wish all of the meshes in the game had been set up this way originally. They really should have been.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:10 am

SimEm wrote:

Sugah wrote:
I wish all of the meshes in the game had been set up this way originally.  They really should have been.
I concur...undies and swim wear perhaps not, but the rest, yes.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 am

Em, your idea of using M/F of each of the skin types is interesting. I've thought of, but never tried, playing a similar game with the personality traits. There are 25 points to be distributed among 5 traits. There would be 10 sims: For each trait, a sim with the trait maxed out at 10 (say, super neat) and the remaining 15 divided among the other four 4-4-4-3, then a sim with 0 neatness, and the 25 points divided among the other 4 7-6-6-6. Extreme grouch, extreme nice, extreme shy, extreme gregarious, etc. Then stand back and watch 'em interact. verklempt 
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 pm

That sounds like fun, mac!  You should try it sometime and share the results with us.

Here's some pictures from my newest hood.  The main activities are fishing, having babies, and sometimes relaxing at the beach.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_ff2674e3

Unfortunately, early on there were a few fires.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_5f267c9e

But with no major damage beyond aspiration failure.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_3f2695d8

Being pregnant is tough on the ladies.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_df267cec

I had to send some of them on bed rest and made the men do the majority of the fishing.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_5f269a66

Celeste ended up with a visit from the social bunny somehow.  I think she must be very outgoing.  Her partner seems to be fairly lazy too.  His comfort would drop really fast and I think Celeste ended up doing more "work" around their lot than he did.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_5f267e68

Oh, but isn't it worth it once the babies are born?

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_1f2692e5

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_bf267f93

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_3f269d3b

Except for in Felicity and Henry's case, maybe.  They had triplets.  Rolling Eyes (One you can barely see on the floor in the house.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_5f269866

Luckily, somehow, I managed to squeeze three cribs into their little shack.  And luckily, somehow, they managed to scrape together the funds to buy the two extra cribs.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_3f26a77a

The baby days weren't too terrible.  They fell into a pretty easy rhythm of dad changing the babies one by one and mom nursing each one in turn.  The toddler days were another story though . . .

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_1f26af46

All of my families struggled with toddlers.  The toddlers don't sleep nearly long enough and when they wake up, they are constantly screaming and waking their parents up because they are bored.  I didn't buy any toddler toys (though later on they did have pet bricks to play with after my sims were able to buy toymaking benches).  The only "fun" they have is when their parents play with or tickle them or if they can find puddles or sand to play in.  Feeding them is tricky, because my hacked fridge does not have the option for me to direct the parents to give the toddlers a bottle.  I ended up buying highchairs in some homes so I could have a way to direct sims to feed their starving toddlers.  The highchairs seem a nuisance though.  It takes so long to direct get the sims to put the babies in the chairs and get them their food.  I found out that the toddlers can ask older sims for food, or I can direct them to ask, but that doesn't mean the parents will say yes and actually do it if they aren't in the mood too.  Seriously, your kid is hungry, feed it already!  I don't care if you're not in the mood.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 971462 

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_3f26a200

Felicity and Henry had toddler troubles by three though.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_5f2aa558

I think they were on the brink of losing their minds by the time the toddlers reached toddler age.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_df2aa5de

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_df2a0ad0

Luckily, they were wise enough not to get pregnant again right away.  As it was I had to have their neighbors give them a fish or two to keep them fed through the winter when the ponds were frozen.  Once the triplets reached child age things got much, much easier for this family.  I sent the kids to fishing in their freetime and the family soon found themselves back on their feet again.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_1f2aa56a

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_df2b415b

Meanwhile trouble was brewing.  Felicity and James were starting an affair right under Raya's nose.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_5f26b5ef

She was not happy about it one bit.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_1f26b616

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_1f26b65f

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_5f26b675

Funny thing is, she's the romance sim and he's the family sim.  Go figure.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 85797 Since they had no couch, James was sleeping on the floor for awhile.  (I can't say I didn't think it served him right.)  Raya was unforgiving.  The affair was still carrying on, but she turned a blind eye to it.  She had other things to worry about.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_bf26b8d4

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_3f2a0430

Henry, on the other hand, seemed aware of the affair and did not seem to care one bit that the mother of his children was carrying on with another man.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_df26bbd7

Raya decided to have an affair of her own.  (Okay, actually I decided for her.  She was slow to make up with James and with such a small population I can't have anyone not reproducing.  She had a crush on Ian, so I made them try for baby.  They did not get pregnant though.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_5f267071_bf2aaf99

Times started to get more difficult when the flu spread through the neighborhood.  (I thought I'd taken out my realistic sickness hack, but apparently I hadn't.  It's gone now though!)  Henry freaked me out when he started dreaming of death.  No one in the hood had died yet.  He shouldn't be recalling a memory.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_bf2b4a8f

Not long later, he collapsed.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_bf2b4e9f

Luckily, Felicity was able to save him! He came back with green hair.  (I have weird graphics glitches in my game from time to time.  It went back to normal on its own.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_9f2b4ece

Death visited Ian too.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_1f460995

Lana was there to save the day!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_3f4609c3

The Grim Reaper paid several visits, but everyone was spared.  I got rid of the hack and eventually everyone finally got well.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_1f4609e9

So it's back to fishing.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_bf2aa8b5

I think Lana's getting tired of fish for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_3f269974

More babies continued to be born.  (Notice lazy Al in the background. Celeste seems to manage it all.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_df2b341d

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_bf465859

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_1f46586d

Family fun on the beach.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_bf4604a4

I didn't make my couples get married unless at least one of them wanted to get married.  But it seemed like, eventually, most of the couples did tie the knot.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_3f462109

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_3f2673cc_df462170

It took two tries for Celeste and Al to get married.  She rejected him once.  (It was poor timing.  Oops, sorry!)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_9f472b6a

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_7f472d62

It took them awhile to get back on good terms, but eventually they did marry.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_3f474e07

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_5f474e0f

The kids are growing up so quickly!

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_ff2695d7_7f49ee62

Most of my households had a genie lamp delivered at one time or another.  I only directed them to make wishes when someone had a want to make a wish.  That seemed the most fair way to decide who would get the wishes when there are more than 3 sims who are able to.  Everyone who got a wish chose the one that gives them permaplat.  

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapshot_1f266a6b_df47300f
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Em.... Who's more exhausted, you or your simmies? bluwhew! It was even an effort reading about all that your simmies have gone through! verklempt For the record, I have incorporated an NPC simfemme into my 'hood. She came with only 15 personality points 04056. You can see her in my 'hood. I actually added 1 point, so she's 14056. Still, pretty extreme!

The basic Sims 2 engine is such a versatile canvas, on which you, Ari, and Toni have each painted radically different pictures - each equally valid and entirely entertaining! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 461171Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 28795

BTW, I love your term "Permaplat". Now and then a made up word is just perfect, and "permaplat" is the only use for the lamp!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:33 pm

I'm with Mac! *whew* Your endeavor looks like a real struggle for the player! Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 99672 Love the story so far!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Enjoyed your update! Looks like a fun Legacy! A Tiki Paradise!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:26 am

I think my simmies are probably the more exhausted ones. Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 738528  It didn't get too hard for me until the households got up around 6 or more, then I end up constantly clicking from icon to icon seeing what each one needs, directing them to take care of themselves, fulfill some of their needs, or do something useful.

I versatility is pretty amazing. Even the versatility within my own game, let alone other people's takes, is something. Playing this hood is starting to make me miss all of the pretty things in my modern hoods. Just yesterday I switched to something different, because I want to catch up on updating my stories. (It's only been about 6 months) So I designed an office. (So, not all of my sims live so roughly.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh17

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh18

Next I might have to travel back in time to my other storytelling hood.

I don't think I can claim credit for "permaplat." I'm pretty sure I picked that one up somewhere.

I had one sim who was greedy. He wanted two wishes. I think his second one was for beauty.

laughin Their island may look like paradise, but their living conditions are probably not...
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:46 am

Love your office! If you don't mind the wcif, where did you get those cute blinds?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 am

Oh, Sandy, I'm sorry I forgot to answer your WCIF. I looked it up and I think it just said "Cassandre" which I tracked down to BPS but I couldn't find the actual download.

I decided I wanted to make a carnival or fair, so I started looking for some and couldn't find what I wanted (except for a ferris wheel that I downloaded). So I decided to see what I could do with what I already had in my game and this is what I came up with last night. I built it on an existing lot that was a park. I had to move some trees and swingsets out of the way. The picnic shelter and pond were already there.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh21

It's supposed to be a fall festival so I decorated the entrance with scarecrows and hay bales.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh22

Booths with games and prizes

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh23

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh24

A sketch artist's and fortune teller's tents.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh25

Rides

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh26

I was going to create a food booth, but then I found these food stations that came with Bon Voyage. None of them exactly fit the setting, but I think it will do.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh27
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Em, really looks like a fun lot! I like your idea about the toy prizes  I love you 
Oh, that's ok about the wcif! I found some on MTS2 and TSR I think lol
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 am

Wow, Em! I have been really missing out. It is so much fun to see what is happening in other Simmers' games. Thank you for sharing!!!!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 665781 
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Sugah wrote:
I've been seriously thinking of creating my own version of Strangetown, using some of our new, unique, otherworldly Sims from the Bazaar and just going with it!!!
Em wrote:
Sounds like a great idea! You should do it! ... Seeing the Bazaar sims in action would be very interesting, for sure.

It might make my otherwise humdrum style of playing Sims rather interesting...
I think I might just go for it, Em. I'll use the blank Strangetown 'hood the original game comes with and start fresh with a clean palette.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 687310 

Quote :
Seriously, your kid is hungry, feed it already! I don't care if you're not in the mood.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 683951 

Quote :
Felicity and Henry had toddler troubles by three though.
I think they were on the brink of losing their minds by the time the toddlers reached toddler age.

I feel their pain! OY VEY!!! I might just lose my mind with toddler troubles times three, too!

Quote :
Luckily, they were wise enough not to get pregnant again right away.

Quote :
Not long later, he collapsed...Luckily, Felicity was able to save him!

bluwhew! 

Quote :
Meanwhile trouble was brewing. Felicity and James were starting an affair right under Raya's nose...
Funny thing is, she's the romance sim and he's the family sim. Go figure.

wtf 

Raya's a beauty, btw (from what I can see of her profile). Love her hair and coloring.

I REALLY like the office and carnival you designed and decorated, Em.
Great job on both!
The carnival game booths and fortune teller's tent are particularly clever additions.
Love the ferris wheel!

I enjoyed catching up with your game antics, Lady E, as always.

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just to let everyone know...    Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:46 am

I've posted some new pics and Siblings part 55 on the first page of my SIM-plicity thread.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Sugah wrote:
I think I might just go for it, Em. I'll use the blank Strangetown 'hood the original game comes with and start fresh with a clean palette.  

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 21650 

Sugah wrote:
Raya's a beauty, btw (from what I can see of her profile). Love her hair and coloring.

Thanks.  She's originally from my Royal Kingdom challenge and was born in game and named Aurelia.  I've shared some of her family here as downloads.  Aemilia and Artistokles are her siblings and Octavia is her grandmother (those they might not actually share any DNA.  I can't remember exactly how I made their family in CAS.)  They're a good looking family.  She has some younger sisters that are uniquely pretty too.  

Sugah wrote:
The carnival game booths and fortune teller's tent are particularly clever additions.

Thanks.  I needed those items for plot reasons.  Chase insisted on helping me play test the lot after I'd built it.

Ed wrote:
I've posted some new pics and Siblings part 55 on the first page of my SIM-plicity thread.

I'll be sure to check it out sometime.

I was going to go into my game to take a couple of pictures and convert my carnival to a residential lot and move a placeholder in.  Instead I ended up putting some of my old sims back into my game that I never moved in after I recreated my Arrendale Heights neighborhood.

First I made Craig.  I wanted him to have a new family, so I started inviting women over with the crystal ball in order to find someone he's compatible with.  It became obvious right away who was interested in him and who wasn't.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh28

After a long search and a couple of other dead ends, he ended up with a former teen townie I aged up.  This is after she grew up and got a makeover. Her name is Asia with a very long interesting name.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh29

They're both fortune sims so they were very career oriented.  Him in entertainment and music (he switched back and forth a few times) and her first in police work, then as an actress.  And they were both obsessed with buying random catalog items.  He leans towards art work and statues and kitchen renovations.  She absolutely insists on having a bowling lane.  She wants to go on a lot of far east vacations and they both want vacation homes.

After living together for quite a long time they ended up getting pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh30

Then I moved in another couple, Chad Vanderburg and Audrey Jordan, who are romance sims.  She had a short-lived dancing career, but had no interest in working again after getting fired.  He is working steadily on the low end of the music career.  No kids, at least not yet.  We'll see if it ends up happening or not.  Not would be okay for these two.  They have a lot of friends though, some that they flirt with.  I wish I had gotten a screenshot of Audrey when she kissed a male friend and then immediately made the puking motion with his face in the thought bubbles with Xs around it.  laughin   Hey, she was the one that had the want to kiss him even though they had negative chemistry.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh31

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh32

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh33
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 am

Enjoyed your update with your "old" new Sims! Craig and Asia make a cute couple as do Chad and Audrey! Interesting stories and will look forward to seeing more about them in future!  I love you 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 am

Chad and Audrey are cute - I really like Audrey's eyes! They look as though they should have good-looking kids, too!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm

mac wrote:
Chad and Audrey are cute - I really like Audrey's eyes! They look as though they should have good-looking kids, too!

I totally agree!!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 12612 
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Em wrote:
Chase insisted on helping me play test the lot after I'd built it.

I bet! I love that he is interested in your game.

Asia's a pretty Sim. Love her hair and coloring.
Sexy ensemble, too. Niiiiiiice!

Quote :
She absolutely insists on having a bowling lane.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 683951 

That's not something a Sim has on his/her "must have" list everyday!  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 97206

Quote :
I wish I had gotten a screenshot of Audrey when she kissed a male friend and then immediately made the puking motion with his face in the thought bubbles with Xs around it.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 448283 

Audrey is a lovely Sim, Em.
I'm lovin' her beautiful, big, brown eyes and great hairstyle.

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game of late.
I always enjoy "Em's Random Sim Pics & Projects".  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 21650
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Audrey and Chad were originally TS1 sims that were made and donated to me by a forum friend many years ago when I started writing my story.  She made a lot of TS1 clothes for me to use a offer as downloads for my site too.  She told me the female sim was inspired by Audrey Hepburn, so I named my sim after the address and I kept in mind her original inspiration when I recreated Audrey for TS2.  I've usually had long hair on her before, but I like the short cut on her.

I changed Asia's coloring from her original style.  In on the pictures you can see a picture of herself as a teen in the background.  She originally had black hair.  Actually I think her current style might be categorized in the black hair bin.  I liked that it gave her a different look.

Chase is interested in everything I'm doing lately.  "What are you writing?" "What are you doing on the computer?"  I told him one day I was looking for carnival downloads for The Sims, so then of course he wanted to play too.  Luckily I have my second game now with limited downloads, so I could set him up to play without additional things like ACR.  He usually doesn't do much actual playing though.  He likes to make families with lots of pets and decorate the neighborhood mostly.  I have to limit my playing to when he's not home or after he's gone to bed because otherwise he will take over my game.   laughin 

I want to catch up with my Founders Challenge v.2 hood.  I'm in the place where playing legacy/ prosperity style gets boring for me.  I think it's somewhere in the period where the current adults have stopped or are almost finished having kids, but the next generation isn't old enough to start pairing up yet.  I can't pinpoint it exactly, but it's a point where playing starts to drag, but later on it will start to get interesting again.  What complicates things in this challenge is that each of my young sims now (in the third generations) only have a few dating/marriage/mating choices because most of the other kids in the hood are their first cousins.  And for some of my teens the only potential future partners they have are much younger, like toddlers, so they have to wait.  I have to remember to make them focus on skill building and unlocking restrictions in the hood instead of trying to speed through, waiting for them to grow up.

I think where I left off sharing, my second generation was starting to reach their teenage years and adult hood.  I finally got everyone well and got rid of that "realistic" sickness hack, so that all of my sims are not constantly sick and on the verge of death.  All of my original couples had 4-7 children and I exited without saving at birth just a couple of times at the end to keep the gender balance equal.  I had 20 girls and 21 boys born in the second generation.  So I thought they would pair up easily, but since most of them randomly rolled pleasure, romance, and popularity, they had other ideas . . .

Ian and Lana had 6 children: Liam, twins Neil and Ivan, Liana, Ilia, and Lara

Henry and Felicity had 7 children: triplets Felix, Finn, and Hannah, Helen, Fiona, and twins Frederick and Hal

James and Raya had 4 children: Jay, Ray, Jade, and Raymie

Al and Celeste had 4 children: Colin, Alyce, Alonzo, and Callie

I wish I had taken family pictures, but I did make a family tree to try to keep them all straight.

I wanted to let my teens pick their mates, for the most part.  I had a problem when I tried this challenge before where I ended up with some sims related to everyone in the neighborhood, so they had no one to marry or have children with, so I wanted to make sure as they paired off their future children would have potential mates, so I had to monitor what the resulting pairs could be.  They were perfectly willing to find romantic partners. (Often times multiple ones) But not as willing to stick with them, so pairing everyone off did not happen as smoothly as I'd hoped.  Here's some of their romantic exploits

Hannah and Ray hit it off.  (At least I think it's Ray.  The brothers Ray and Jay are awfully a lot alike.  Their similar names don't help matters either.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh34

As do Jay and Colin.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh35

Ivan and Alyce

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh36

Felix and Liana

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh37

Ray is really popular, getting himself into a love triangle between Helen and Alyce (not to mention Hannah.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh38

Ok, so maybe not with Helen. Maybe two girls is the most he can juggle at once.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh39

That doesn't stop the jealousy between the girls though.   Rolling Eyes 

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh40

It looks like Hannah's affections are shifting from Ray to Jay.  (She may or may not have just been in that bed that Ray is now making up while his brother is flirting with her.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh41

Helen finally gets her first kiss with Ray.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh42

Then moves on to Ivan.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh43

Eventually, (thank goodness!) they start to settle down and the older ones start to pair up.

Hannah ends up with Jay (not Ray.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh44

They may have gotten together by necessity, since it appears that she's expecting.  One of the downsides of not having regular toilets is that sick and pregnant sims throw up where ever they happen to be, even if it's on their romantic partner's feet.  Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 46579 

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh45

They have the beginnings of generation 3, a baby boy named Nathan.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh46

Sadly, sharing a child and a home together has done little to improve their level of commitment to one another.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh48

The "ladies" are still fighting over Ray.  They must think he's something.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh47

Felix and Liana, who seem to be the more faithful ones of the bunch decide to get married.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh49

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh50

Alyce seems to have won over Ray.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh51

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh52

And Helen and Ivan seem fairly steady (for now.)

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh53

That's four couples down.  Six more to settle down.

In the meantime, the first generation has reached elderhood.  Lana's lifetime want was to celebrate her golden anniversary and she did.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh54

Unfortunately, as time moves on the community starts to lose some of it's older members.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh55

Raya is the first to go and James takes it pretty hard.

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Snapsh56
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 am

Enjoyed the pairing up of the group! This was pretty funny too!
One of the downsides of not having regular toilets is that sick and pregnant sims throw up where ever they happen to be, even if it's on their romantic partner's feet. wrote:
 blinkinhearts 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects   Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Random Sim Pics and Projects
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next