Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm

I didn't see the edited version of your post. Only when you posted the first part.
I responded to that before you edited, evidently.
Thank you for letting me know you went back and added more to your post. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 584675

I think they turned out quite nicely. Bravo, SS.
Good job!!!

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 42344

PS I especially like the blue recolors. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 7255
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Thank you Sugah! I wanted nursery curtains. If you would like them, I can package them up when I figure out where they are? lol It's strange how they fly away when you finish them. lol Its hard to tell if they are done or not and you totally have to trust SimPe. lol

Hugs Sugah for hanging in here with me all the time!!! I know I must be a pain in your butt. Sorry hon.

SS Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 284699

Last edited by Simply Simful on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error)
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Those do look good! Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Thank you kind sir!!!

I just did a military fallout camo for Ari and I hope she can use it. We will see. lol

Hugs!!

SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
lisamac

PostSubject: Sims 2 Game Patches   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

I am so thrilled to report that I finally found all the patches for Sims 2 that I needed. It's at the site...Simswiki! I just wanted to share the good news, hope it can help.
Thanks again to all the amazing creators, I LOVE this site!!!!

Lisa Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 28795
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:58 pm

LisaMac, had I known you were in need of Maxis Sims 2 patches, I would have directed you HERE to our Sims 2 Site Archive!
We have provided the TS2 patches and several Maxis object sets for quite awhile now. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 940149

Quote :
Thanks again to all the amazing creators, I LOVE this site!!!!

ThanksforSharing Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 648375
Back to top Go down
lisamac

PostSubject: Patches   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:56 am

Oh I really feel silly now. I never saw that post about the patches, only the one saying that The Sims2 site was closing and no where to find the patches.
And here I thought I was the big savior, (blushing) turns out I was a step behind.
Thank you for responding, keep up your great work!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:43 am

Quote :
And here I thought I was the big savior, (blushing) turns out I was a step behind.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 683951

I absolutely appreciate you looking out for our SP members here, LisaMac!
And even moreso, I am always glad to find you hanging out at our cozy little forum.

ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Newbie Question about downloading Sims :)   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 am

Hi all! I have a rather newbie question about downloading Sims. Since I reinstalled my game I have been playing the Back to Basics challenge here. So, I have decided to make another play folder that will be the CC game :) and keep my current game all Maxis. Anyway, my question is this: When downloading the Sims that were made here by all of the wonderful creators, how does the interplay work? I usually in my CC games put in CC skin defaults, Cas face replacements, and CC eyes. When I download a CC Sim how does that conflict at all with the defaults? if at all?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am

Hey Sandy!

With downloaded Sims, if the creator didn't use a special skin, it will use the games default. If you have default replacements it will use those replacements just like any Sim you create. Good luck with your challenge and I hope that answered your question adequately!

Tim
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks for your reply. So, if I have default skintones, downloading a Sim with a different skintone=the new skintone will not show up, just the default?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 am

No, if the Sim has a custom skintone and the skintone was in the package it will use that skintone (if you include the skintone in your folder.) Sims only use the default if a custom skin is missing or they were created with a default. And if you have default replacements, they will us them rather then the ken and barbie ones.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 am

Thanks for your reply, that's what I thought but wanted to confirm Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 881668
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Anytime! Happy Simming!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: WCIF recolors of Antons fhair87_mesh? - Solved! Closed!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 pm

I just love the new model Heather by ilikefishfood! I have looked at the site CoolSims but don't see anywhere to search for any other recolors of that mesh.  Does anyone know of another place to search? Thanks for any help!blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 am

By Our Very Own Anna (LoWisa)

By Sadi Kalen@MTS

by Caiza

These are just a few; you can do a google search for "coolsims hair 87" or "coolsims hair 87 recolors" and you will get tons more to look through. I hope this helps. I love you

-------

https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2739
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Need help finding defaults [Solved! Closed!]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Hey guys!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 837249 

I know it's been brought up before, but darned if I just can't find it.  I'm re-installing my game and looking for clothing defaults.  I'm chucking all of my downloaded clothes and would like to try using defaults, instead, to keep the game small.  Can anyone point me to some good ones, please?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Here you go!

P.S. It's nice to see you. Your new avatar pic is lovely.  Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 837249 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Ah yes! Thank you, Em! This will come in very handy.  Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 12612 
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:17 pm

I spent a couple of weeks on that site after my reinstall. I examined EVERYTHING.  laughin 
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 pm

SimEm wrote:
Here you go!

P.S.  It's nice to see you.  Your new avatar pic is lovely.   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 837249 

I totally agree!  Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 717824

What exactly is the purpose of these defaults?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 pm

They replace EAxis clothing and/ or hair that comes with the game with cc. So you can replace some of the ugly clothes and hairstyles that you never use with something better looking that you would actually like to see in your game.  Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 738528 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Oooh...Hrmm...Maybe I need to check into those...LOL  Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 99672 

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Thank you Em and Tim. (We need a blushy smiley face)  Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 508493 

I started with the hair.  It will be tedious, but if I can get defaults for all the in-game hair, then I won't need to download any extra.  That, alone, should save me tons of space.   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 74257
Back to top Go down
twerplina

twerplina

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 pm

I love that site...except when they don't have a default for a particular item I want to replace. I've said this elsewhere here, but just changing some of the default hairs...especially for the males, can make a lot of difference in the game. And I'm hoping to then be able to remove a lot of my custom ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next