Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LightsAndMagic

LightsAndMagic

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm

My sim will never marry of 6 kids. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Ha,ha! I hear ya!
Not something I encourage my Sims to do either! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 584675

My Sims have never tended to a garden nor have they ever gone fishin'!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

laughin You realy need to go fisch, it's funny My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 12612

My Sim have never lived in a flat ... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 am

Your sims are missing out Soloaris.

My sim has never had the "Guinea Pig Disease" My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 97206
(Ha ha ha ha get it sims 1?)
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 12612 I remember that, typical Sim's that every thing goes wrong ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 971462 laughin

My Sim's has never been on a party, nor have they invited any to come to one ... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 am

soloaris wrote:
My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 12612 I remember that, typical Sim's that every thing goes wrong ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 971462 laughin

Same here Soloaris hahaha.

Anyways...

My sim has never gone skinny dipping on vacation. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 pm

( Can they do that??? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 85797 )

My Sim have never been hit by an Satellite ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 74257
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:20 pm

soloaris wrote:
( Can they do that??? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 85797 )
My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 99672 (no they can't but just imagine it. LOL)

My sim has never had a fried boloney sandwich and NEVER will gross...
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 am

Quote :
fried boloney

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 553217 What's That??? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 62525

My Sim's have never fallen a sleep on the street ... (Don't know if they can in Sims 2, but in Sims 1 they often just dropped on the ground ... Snoring laughin )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 am

soloaris wrote:
Quote :
fried boloney

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 553217 What's That??? My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 62525

It's a Southerner dish I believe and when my mom move there she just had to make it...GROSS

Anyways.

My sim has never been a treehugger hahahahaha My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 97206
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 pm

My Sim have never eaten Chinese takeout No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 am

That terrible Soloris they should [if they could].

My sim has never been hit by "Mrs. Crumplebottom"....

I guess they don't get out much now do they. :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 am

I got a hack from MTS2 "No more Crumplebottom" laughin So she never hits my Sims eider ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 578473

My Sims have never had anything but a stone from Santa (He don't want the x-mas cookies, he wants real food, but cookies is the only thing thats lure him out ... SIM's are strange...) (Santa comes Easter egg - Christmas tree-Cookies-25 December ...) My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 637989
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm

My Sims has never karaoke to Shania Twain man I feel like a woman. [LOL] My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 am

laughin My Sim have never done that eider ...

My Sim have never talked to the Repo guy ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 85797
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 am

My sim hasn't had twins yet... No
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 am

My Sims would never not help their children with their homework.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 am

My Sim have not cycled on a bicycle ... No
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 am

My sims have not been played with for quite a while... No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 pm

That's sad Elle...

My sim has never seen a flying saucer
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 pm

My Sims have never had a 5 story house.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 am

Can you do that?!?! affraid [I have all EP and SP so I don't know think that I can do that...]

My sim has never done a evil laugh [I guess cause he's not evil] :muahaha:

Last edited by savannah1994 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 738528 My Sim have never eaten a shrimp sandwich No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm

That sounds gross [not trying to be rude Soloaris, that just me]

My sim is excited about there baby that's about to be born! [hopefully it a girl] My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 738528
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 am

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 DSC_0116kopiera

But I like them ... verklempt

My Sim's have never gone to Town, with out see, other Sims fight to each other ... No

@Savannah; hope it's a girl too ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: