Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)

Go down 
+21
LoWiSa
Simply Simful
Grykon
Savannah94
butterflyunion
clc
beckylynn2109
LightsAndMagic
Ms Simmer
Hobbes
Nonni
Strify
BlueSphere
Christa
Hunter
Wallocoaster
SimEm
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
soloaris
dsmbear
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 pm

How awesome, folks! Thank you so much for breathing life back into this game. dancintrio

My Sim has never eaten a shrimp sandwich with one of Jackie's Sims. No
(I love the combination of fresh shrimp and avocado ... YUM!)
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 pm

My Sims have never eaten Baked Alaska
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:45 pm

My Sim have never Eaten with Sugah's and Hunter's Sims ... hum ... yes he have eaten with both Sim's in La femme Project! laughin forgot that ... well he have never eaten with Savannah's Sim! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 85797
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 am

My Sims have never had their pets formally trained.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 am

My Sim never had a pet .... verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 am

My sims have never gone this long without me playing them... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Awww...Elle. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 624517

My Sims can not remember the last time I actually played them. verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:55 am

My sims have never gone on strike...but they probably will consider it if I don't load up my game soon. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 Sign0010
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 pm

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 683951

My Sims have been in cahoots with Elle's Sims & are currently planning a strike together as I type. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:20 pm

My Sim's have never missed me for more then a week ... well unless you count the months my computer was broken last year ... verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 am

Sugah wrote:
My Sims have been in cahoots with Elle's Sims & are currently planning a strike together as I type. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 12612

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 683951

~ ~ ~

My sims have never been a zombie. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 Zombie06
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 am

I had a girl that become Zombie ones, but she was crying all the time for that, and I felt so sorry for her, so in the end I had to take her out of her misery, and delete her from the game My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 503793 since that ; I never had a zombie on my computer eider... No
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Wow, I didn't know that sims get upset when they become zombies. That's an interesting twist. That would lead me away from turning a sim into a zombie, too, Jackie... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 729422.

~ ~ ~

My sims have never swam in their evening gowns.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Sir Jackie wrote:
I had a girl that become Zombie ones, but she was crying all the time for that, and I felt so sorry for her, so in the end I had to take her out of her misery...

Awww... verklempt

I do not think I have the EP that brings zombies to the game. Is it Uni? OB?
How interesting!

Elleluv wrote:
My sims have never swam in their evening gowns.

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 598258

My Sims have never visited the far east on vacation.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Quote :
I do not think I have the EP that brings zombies to the game. Is it Uni? OB?

I am pretty sure it was Uni that introduced zombies.

~ ~ ~

My sims have never had an affair if they held the family aspiration.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:08 am

Quote :
Wow, I didn't know that sims get upset when they become zombies.

When they lived a life and dies, and ones bring them back from the grim reaper... he want money from you up to 4000 simelons, if ones give him 4000 they comes out well and can live a new life from start (like an adult) (If they was that, when they died) but if ones don't got so much money, like 400 or 1000 simelons, then they comes back like zombies ... I think the knowledge Sims take the fact that they are Zombies better then others, because they have then been "Saved from death" but others become sad or even depressed for life ... verklempt

Quote :
I do not think I have the EP that brings zombies to the game

Yes it came with UNI like Elle said ... My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 12612 in UNI it comes a direct line to the reaper, and he is just a phone call away... laughin don't know if ones need uni for "Pray for a loved ones life" and if he take money also then, I haven't tried that out ... No

My Sim have never play chess with the reaper My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Quote :
When they lived a life and dies, and ones bring them back from the grim reaper... he want money from you up to 4000 simelons, if ones give him 4000 they comes out well and can live a new life from start (like an adult) (If they was that, when they died) but if ones don't got so much money, like 400 or 1000 simelons, then they comes back like zombies ...

I knew about the simoleon deal with the reaper, but I never considered the fact that it made the simmie upset when they became a zombie. I read something about the process in the Prima Guide, but it was so long ago I must have forgotten the part about their resentment and sadness. Knowledge sims always get happy from the weirdest things, don't they? Well, it's good to know another way for me to torture...errr, deal with simmies who misbehave...
My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 732375

~ ~ ~

My sims have never been friends with Marsha Bruenig, the stalker. laughin

Speaking of Marsha, check out this video that someone made about her. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 683951

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 99672 What a great movie My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 12612 Thanks for sharing Elle My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 665781

My Sim have never been a werewolf!! No
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:08 am

I am glad you liked the movie, Jackie! It definitely made me laugh. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 97206

My sims have never achieved the highest level of a business. No
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Ha,ha,ha! Love the Marsha "The Stalker" Bruenig video, Elle.
Thanks for the giggle.

My Sims have never been Natural Scientists or Paranormals. No

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm

My Sim ( Lucky him) Have never had a laptop!!! laughin
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:44 pm

My sims have never turned into werewolves.
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Beckylynn so glad to see you participating in so many games last night! My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 21650

My Sims have never woohooed in a photo booth. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 738528

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 am

My sims have never worked as a dee jay or a barista to earn extra money.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:47 pm

My Sim has never been to Japan for Sushi. My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 Geisha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)   My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sim would never/Has Never (Fill in the blank)
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: Fun & Games-
Jump to: