Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:34 am

Sugah! I am so happy for you that you have your pc back now!! And look what you've shared! Maddie McMew and Company!! What a cute family and so entertaining! I also love her crazy cat lady tee and those cat slacks she has!! Where did you get her cat pictures and cute bed? I loved the pictures of the training animations and the down for the night of them all sleeping in the same room!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:05 pm

wow! 

Thank you for ALL the comments, folks!
You have absolutely made my Monday!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 366915 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 243713 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 366915 

Mac wrote:
I think that the "Play Dead" animation is the funniest creation in the whole game.  laughin  This pic
of Crystal Sugah teaching Honey is one of my favorites. "Mommy! Are you all right??? Whimper! Whine!"
Cher wrote:
The Play Dead thing always makes me laugh. I'm easily amused.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 683951 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 357604

Cher wrote:
Problem is, between that and seeking out downloads because I'm kind of bored with some of the old ones, it could take forever.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 637989 

Mac wrote:
Where did you get those kittycat slacks?

They are Maddie's PJs actually (Kate @ Parsimonious' wonderful jammies mesh).
I created them just for my Crazy Cat Lady but would be happy to send you the file, if you'd like it for SimMaikki, Mac.
Just a heads up: The sides of the PJ bottoms aren't perfectly seamed.
I will take a pic next time I load up my game so you can see what I mean.
If you still want the jammies for your good bunny's Simself (even with the mismatched bottoms' seams), I will be happy to package the PJs up for you.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 584675 

Aaron wrote:
I am not how You manage to keep Your sim going with all those cats to take care of.

You know, I was worried at first, Aaron.
I thought it would be a lot more difficult than it has been.
The cats are well trained and very rarely cause Maddie any grief (an occasional cat fight and Ambrosia nearly starving herself daily, eg).
Speaking of, thank you for responding to my query.
I think you are right. She IS the finicky one, if I am recalling correctly.
You've provided me with some new info. I was not aware of the flaw in EA's coding (concerning finicky pets eating & the bowls issue).

And YES! I am very interested in the mod you created so finicky pets will eat at 50% hunger, rather than practically starving!!!
Please send me the file, Aaron. Thank you, sir, in advance. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 868736 

Sandy wrote:
Sugah! I am so happy for you that you have your pc back now!! And look what you've shared! Maddie McMew and Company!! What a cute family and so entertaining! I also love her crazy cat lady tee and those cat slacks she has!! Where did you get her cat pictures and cute bed? I loved the pictures of the training animations and the down for the night of them all sleeping in the same room!! lol!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 367799

I created the Crazy Cat Lady tee and all the cat wall deco as well as the pjs (with the kitty bottoms, mentioned above) just for Ms McMew, Sandy.
If you would like any of the above, I would be happy to send them to you, of course.
I intend on making more cat art and if I can get around to it, kitty bedding for Maddie's bed, too.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 12612 

Again, I thank you ALL so much for taking the time to visit my Sim antics thread and for all you've shared.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 648375 

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:47 am

I'm baaaack!
I had quite a bit of time to play the McMew lot yesterday.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 408427 
I'm starting to get worried though, as the cats are all seniors.
Maddie can guzzle the Elixer of Life all she wants, but what to do about the kitties?
They haven't many days left as elders and I am NOT ready to let ANY of them go!  verklempt 

I am assuming if I use the aging_off cheat, NO ONE on the lot will age???  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 266736 
It's been so long since I've played with Pets EP AND used that cheat, I can not recall.  
(I thought I had purchased the Prima Guide for Pets years ago, but I guess I didn't. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 62525 )

Before I share my latest game antics...
As requested by Mac, I have done an adult female version of Maddie's Kitty PJs.

First, I wanted anyone interested to see that I didn't bother to match the side seams up very nicely (since it was just for my own game originally):

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 MaddieImpressedwithMystiquePlayingDead_zpsf6cf30fc
^ This is Maddie, btw, teaching Mystique to play dead. Not bad, eh? ^

Here is the FA version of the PJs as shown in BodyShop:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 FA_KittyPJs_zps925e72f8

You can download the Kitty PJs HERE if interested.
And Mac, I don't need to tell you how thrill I'd be if you'd share a snapshot of your good bunny's Simself in her new jammies, sir.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 738528

Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I had a perplexing issue that occurred yesterday.
Mystique ran away!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 729422 
I don't understand why though.
Maddie has an excellent relationship (in the 90s always) with all of her kitties.
They are always fed, well rested and taken care of beautifully.
Maddie cleans their bowls and beds often, loves on them and gives them treats ... and they are all very well trained.
Also, they are extremely successful in each of their kitty careers and have all reached the top.
Why would Mystique run away?

She came back, thankfully, but I'm still not sure what went wrong. 
Any thoughts?

Mystique's return ... THANK HEAVENS!!! Happy happy, joy joy!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Mystique-has-returned_zps2116b6e2

I caught Amy, the newspaper girl, randomly lovin' on Socrates, so I had to capture the moment.  I love you 
Kallistos was less than impressed, cause they were blocking the way to his work ride!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 NewsGalAmy_LovinSocrates_KallistosWork_zps5d3eea9d

"Thank you for your kindness towards my beloved kitties, Amy."

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 MaddieThankingAmy_zpsae32733b

Ms. McMew's new kitty bedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Maddie-NewBedding_zpsbae85e87

I didn't take many snapshots yesterday as I was totally getting caught up in just the fun of being able to play for half the day!
I'm hoping I'll have equal opportunity to do so again this afternoon.

Thank you, in advance, for stopping by my game antics thread, good people!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 338947

Added later @ 12:15pm:

I decided to buy a copy of Sims 2 for Pets Prima Guide (.01 cents, plus S & H  sunny ).
Hopefully, it will be here within a week.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 74257
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Sugah wrote:
I'm starting to get worried though, as the cats are all seniors.
Maddie can guzzle the Elixer of Life all she wants, but what to do about the kitties?
They haven't many days left as elders and I am NOT ready to let ANY of them go!  verklempt 

There is a "Kibble of Life", purchasable with aspiration points that does for pets the same thing that the green stuff does for people. That's how I keep Honey, Crystal Sugah's elder doggie, alive.

Thanks for the PJ's. It'll be some time before I get around to playing M & M, but when I do...  laughin 

Great bedspread for a cat lady, too!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Mac wrote:
There is a "Kibble of Life", purchasable with aspiration points that does for pets the same thing that the green stuff does for people.

Oh, I must have missed that when acquiring the Elixer of Life for Maddie, Mac.
I will search through the aspiration rewards again for the Kibble of Life.
And thank you!!!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 922586 

Quote :
Thanks for the PJ's.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 302391 

Enjoy!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 868736

Quote :
Great bedspread for a cat lady, too!

Thank you.
Though I must admit, it is certainly NOT my best effort.
I still haven't been able to fix the issue that allows me to run Lucas' Bedding Texture Program for TS2 w/ Windows 7.  No 
But with Aaron's help, I am hoping to have the problem fixed so I can load up the program SOON!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 266736
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Sugah wrote:
I will search through the aspiration rewards again for the Kibble of Life.

It's between the "Cool Shades" and the "Eclectic Energizer" and goes for 12K points

Wish I could get some RL kibble of life for Mr. Morris  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 912276

I went and woke up Sim Maikki at 3AM just so she could buy, try on, and model her new kitty PJs. I think she likes them!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 243713 
Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 MaikkiKittyPJs_zps1976938d
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Sugah, Amy is so sweet in that pic with the cat! That's my fav one I think!

Have you heard about the new bedding program that's out? I am blank of course on who did it, I'll let you know when it pops back in the brain lol
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Mac, thank you for sharing the snapshot of MaikkiSim showing off her new kitty pjs.
And to think you woke her up at 3:00am to do so!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 97206 
Also, thank you for using my wallpaper in your game.
I am honored by both.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 319331 

I found the Kibble of Life and I am so glad you let me know about it.
I can't stand the idea of ANYONE in that household passing.
Not ... Gonna ... Happen!!!

Sandy, thank you for checking in on this thread.
I, too, thought it was precious when the news gal, Amy, started loving (randomly) on Socrates.  I love you 

No, I haven't heard about a new bedding program. For Sims 2?
Mine is by Lucas of Aussie Topenders.
With Aaron's help, I FINALLY was able to get it working.
I have yet to announce it in the Q & A thread, but I DID let Aaron know I'm up and running and couldn't have done it without him.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 922586 

I am happy to say, I was able to play a bit more yesterday.
But before I share, does anyone have any feedback on this somewhat disconcerting matter:

Sugah wrote:
I had a perplexing issue that occurred yesterday.
Mystique ran away!  
I don't understand why though.

Maddie has an excellent relationship (in the 90s always) with all of her kitties.
They are always fed, well rested and taken care of beautifully.
Maddie cleans their bowls and beds often, loves on them and gives them treats ... and they are all very well trained.
Also, they are extremely successful in each of their kitty careers and have all reached the top.
Why would Mystique run away?

She came back, thankfully, but I'm still not sure what went wrong.
Any thoughts?

I am fearful it may happen again and am wanting to know if there is something I'm missing here???  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 761338 

---

Down the road a piece from Maddie McMew and her 5 furry, purry family members, lives a shy, serious, nice young lady named Karyn Tatum.
You may recognize this lovely lass as one of Elle's creations.

Karyn Tatum
9 Vista Ridge Lane, Tres Lagos
Pisces (shy, serious, nice & active) - Family Sim - Oceanography Career (Dive Master)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 KarynTatum_zps88736437

Whereas Maddie adores her kitties, Karyn is a pooch kinda gal.

JoJo Tatum
Brindle Boxer-Terrier Mix
Security Career (Pet Corps)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 JoJoTatum_zps1a215107

Miss JoJo is a darling dog...And so easy to tend to and train.

She's a gem in the tub, too.  I love you 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 JoJo-FirstBath_zps2790f46b

The humble Tatum abode
No money cheats used (as usual). JoJo is bringin' in most of the simoleons these days!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Tatum-HumbleAbode_zpscb34a5bd

Bedding, pooch rug and art by yours truly.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 738528 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Tatum_ModestBdrm-Lvgrm_zps4bb8cef5

I couldn't figure out how to get two shy, reserved neighbors (Maddie & Karyn) to meet.
So, when Christa Hsu of the 'hood walked by the Tatum abode, I quickly made her selectable.
Since Christa was already friends with Maddie, I had her call the Crazy Cat Lady for Karyn.

The two became fast friends!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Maddie-Karyn_Friends_zps0cefea9c

Maddie made sure she thanked Christa for introducing her to Miss Tatum

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 MaddieHIGH5sChrista-4introducingtoKaren_zps470e3a25

Don't you just love the fun gestures that came with the Freetime EP?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 12612 

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Sugah wrote:
I couldn't figure out how to get two shy, reserved neighbors (Maddie & Karyn) to meet.

If you're willing to "Play God" this (by SimWardrobe) will allow you to teleport any sim in. I use this occasionally, the green vase (sets season) quite often when starting a new sim, and the purple vase (Display or set hobbies) always when starting out a new sim.
BTW, we took RL kitty Stella to the vet for an echocardiogram today. She was a very good girl   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 912276   (the last thing we expected).
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:55 pm

http://curiousb.dreamwidth.org/

Here ya go Sugah...CuriousB's Bedding Creation Kit ;)

Karyn Tatum is lovely and her JoJo so cute!! You don't use the money cheat? Brave, brave, brave! lol

Loved seeing more of your creations in Karyns home. I really think we need a Sugah update where you can share all of these goodies at the Forum.
I haven't played with enough Pets to know why they run away. Did you try looking it up at Sims2 wiki or one of those sites? Sorry I can't help!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:59 pm

I don't use very many hacks/mods in my game, Mac, though I DO use the Predestined Hobby Adjuster from Paladin's Palace.
Perhaps I'll check out the Visual Teleporter from SimWardrobe, too.
Thank you!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 687310

Thank you, Sandy, for the link to Curious B's Bedding Creation Kit.
I am going to check it out soon!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 584675 

Mac wrote:
BTW, we took RL kitty Stella to the vet for an echocardiogram today. She was a very good girl...

Awww ... I am glad she was good. But an echocardiogram? Did I miss something??? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Nail_biter_zpsc9775eca

Sandy wrote:
You don't use the money cheat? Brave, brave, brave! lol

Haha! Actually I VERY RARELY, if ever, use the money cheat.
It's part of the satisfaction I get from having my Sim fams earn everything they ever purchase all on their own.
I'm big on my Sims (& their pets) making it to the top of their careers and trying to maximize most skills, too.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 12612 

I took your advice and did a search with the query "why do pets run away in Sims 2".
Here's what came up:

With The Sims 2: Pets installed, pets can also run away. They may run away due to a number of circumstances, including:

Having a low relationship with all other Sims/Pets on the lot.
Witnessing a fire.
Losing a fight with another pet.
Their motives are too low.
A Sim who they see as their Master dies.

Some of the above could have happened.
I mentioned Shambalya is a huge instigator and has waaaaaay negative points with all the other cats.
I also think there was a fire at the McMew abode AND Mystique could very well have lost a cat fight.
I'm so glad you suggested I Google the issue, Sandy. Thank you!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 405831

Sandy wrote:
I really think we need a Sugah update where you can share all of these goodies at the Forum.

I've actually been thinking of packaging up all of my pet-themed Maxis recolors as part of this month's update, Sandy.
So far, I've created 2 beddings and some wall art (12).
I hope to create more tomorrow to put together a decent sized  "Love My Pet" (of just Maxis recolors) pack, if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Sugah, I love the new Crazy Dog Lady and her Jojo! It's sweet how Amy decided to love up on the cat. I also like the very exuberant thank you from Maddie to Christa.  laughin 
I will be downloading your pet set very soon.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 330104 

Mac, I hope your kitty's echocardiogram turned out fine, and she's healthy and happy.

Sugah, I've never had a pet run away (I didn't even know they could until today), but I'm not sure I've played with them as intensively as you are now. Poor Mystique must have been having a very bad day!

Sugah wrote:
Haha! Actually I VERY RARELY, if ever, use the money cheat.
It's part of the satisfaction I get from having my Sim fams earn everything they ever purchase all on their own.
I'm big on my Sims (& their pets) making it to the top of their careers and trying to maximize most skills, too.  

I play the same way, though I do have a mod or two that changes a bit about the money calculations. A sim moving out takes a share of the household cash instead of receiving a set amount. If it's not enough to buy a lot, too bad! I've never actually had that happen, though. College students leave uni with a share of the dorm's money as well. I don't play with a lot of hacks, but I do use a lot of mods. A LOT.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 I'll be sharing the downside of that with you on another thread.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:32 pm

I am happy to say my Pets Prima Guide arrived this afternoon! Yaaaay!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 1525848287 
I have been spending time, off and on, reading it.
There is so much I have forgotten or never knew about what the Pets EP brings to the game!

I'm seriously thinking of starting a thread to share some Prima Guide tidbits on the EPs that I have (Pets, BV, FT & AL - can't recall if I have NL's Prima Guide or not).
There is some very good, valuable information and game tips in the guides. I don't know if the average player might discover some of this stuff just through normal game play.
Anyhoo, it's a thought...

Cher wrote:
Sugah, I love the new Crazy Dog Lady and her Jojo! It's sweet how Amy decided to love up on the cat. I also like the very exuberant thank you from Maddie to Christa.  laughin   
I will be downloading your pet set very soon.  

Cher, thank you so much for your comments & for downloading my Pet Lovers Pack.
I really like that pic of Amy the News Gal randomly lovin' on Socrates, too.
You know, I don't think I've seen her do that since.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 553217 

Quote :
I don't play with a lot of hacks, but I do use a lot of mods. A LOT.  

I wonder what is considered a LOT of hacks and mods, Cher?
On average, I wonder how many hacks/mods Simmers have in their downloads folder?
It'd be a fun poll to take, wouldn't it?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 12612 

Quote :
I'll be sharing the downside of that with you on another thread.

I look forward to that!
You can share it in your own game antics thread or our SIMply Schmoozin' section, if you'd like.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 940149

BTW, I really like your new avvy, Cher! What precious pooches!!! Just beautiful!!!

Thank you, again, for reading my game antics. I appreciate any and all feedback always.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 817176 

IRT-

When last I left you, I introduced the lovely Karyn Tatum by Autumnelle and her sweet little Boxer-Terrier mix "JoJo" (of my Tres Lagos hood).
I just couldn't see the shy, sweet loner growing old without finding love.
So, I moved this snacky fella into the 'hood...

Meet Donovan Tremaine
Aquarius - Business Career - Fortune Sim
Currently the CEO of a major Tres Lagos corporation
Serious Dobie Aficionado

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Donovan-DobieArt_zpsf206a27d

Spartacus
Top of Security Career - Pet Corp

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 HandsomeSparticus_zps2487d79e

Spartacus riding shotgun to work - Love this! laughin 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Spartacus-SHOTGUN_zps296c43eb

Donovan may be handsome, successful and a snappy dresser, but he wasn't much of a chef when he first built his home.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 
His cooking skills have improved enormously since this pic was taken.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 BachelorDonovan-is-no-chef_zps72bf1bce

Through a mutual friend, Donovan and Karyn (both dog lovers) were introduced.
Karyn prepared Eggs Benedict for her new friend.
It appears the two are getting along splendidly, don't you think?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 TheMakingsofaLoveMatch_zps3b2e394a

And she seems to be a very good sport about Donovan's boots on her sandaled feet. OUCH!  affraid 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Karyn-GoodSport-OUCH_zpse1ff8e2d

When last I played Karyn, she was a Whale Tracker in the Oceanography career. Movin' on up!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 262201 

Last edited by Sugah on Fri May 30, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm

*Owie*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:24 pm

She must really like him!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 

I love the picture of Spartacus going to work. The only pet I've ever had work was a cat, and I don't think I paid attention to what happened when he went to work. I love the dobie poster in the kitchen, too.

It would be interesting to see how many hacks and mods people use in their games. I might find that what I think is a lot really isn't so bad after all. I can hope, right?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:36 pm

He is definitely snackalicious!! Love the pics!
I do not know if I lost my Pets Primaguide or never got one! Where did you order it from Sugah? I am all inspired to get it now! I have all of the other ones, haha!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Cher wrote:
She must really like him!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 598258 

I know, right? Or she's just too dang shy and sweet to say anything!

Cher wrote:
I love the picture of Spartacus going to work.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Metoo_zpsbbdec6b6

It's funny.
Sims get in the back seat when their work ride arrives, don't they?
But I'm guessin' their pets all ride shotgun.
I need to pay closer attention to ALL of my Sims' pets' rides, just to be sure.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 12612 

Cher wrote:
I love the dobie poster in the kitchen, too.

Both of the Dobie wall art in the kitchen are by yours truly, Cher.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 881668 
I also did a rather big one that is over Donovan's piano.
Will post a pic of him ticklin' the ivories & of that Dobie art soon.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 940149 

Cher wrote:
It would be interesting to see how many hacks and mods people use in their games. I might find that what I think is a lot really isn't so bad after all. I can hope, right?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 99672  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 637989 

Sandy wrote:
He is definitely snackalicious!

Isn't he, though, Sandy?
You know I found him years ago at MTS2.
I do not remember his name nor who the creator was, but I've somehow managed to keep him over the years.
When I first started playing Sims 2, he was Astral Faery's (a now retired creator here) husband.  I love you 

FYI: I ordered my Pets Prima Guide from Amazon.com.
It cost me a penny plus $3.99 s & h.
SO WORTH IT!
I believe the guide came from Your Online Book Store in Houston via Amazon.com.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 584675 

Ladies, I can not thank you enough for taking the time to visit my game antics thread.
You both have absolutely made my Friday!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 70330 

ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:39 am

Thanks for the info Sugah!  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 302391 

And get this, Sandy...
I sent an email to the company letting them know that though I was happy with the book, it wasn't what I would categorize as VERY GOOD condition.
The binding was torn a bit and worn and the guide was rather bent (sort of folded a little, if you will).
I told them I considered that to be more FAIR condition and just wanted the company to know.
Even so, I mentioned I couldn't complain at .01 cents!

They sent me an email crediting the whole $4.00 (cost of book plus S & H).
I responded and told the company it was not necessary and that I was enjoying the Pets Prima Guide.
Still, they insisted on refunding the entire amount!

Now that's good service, huh?!?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 940149
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Sugah wrote:
I responded and told the company it was not necessary and that I was enjoying the Pets Prima Guide.

It's all about Reputation! Some outfits - to Amazon and their 3rd party suppliers, it's very important!

It's still  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 971462 sufficiently rare that we notice when companies think it's important  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 940149

Although Amazon is currently getting some stick, I've been more than happy with my experience with them: Countless books, both hardcopy and kindle, a snow blower, 2 lawnmowers, and a wet-dry vac as well! (Not to mention rubber duckies - which are my standard baby-shower present  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 97206) - alas, no duckie emoticons  No

And Sugah, there's this hack if you want to be more subtle about pushing sims together. You look up any sim, then have to telephone them before you can email, then get their friendship scores high enough, and voila!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:00 pm

I love good people like that Sugah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Sugah wrote:

That's good business, but too few companies do that kind of thing any more.

I didn't even know about Prima Guides until I saw a mention about them here somewhere. I never did much with OFB, so I ordered that guide. I haven't used it yet, but it looks like it will be a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Mac wrote:
Although Amazon is currently getting some stick, I've been more than happy with my experience with them...

Good to know, Mac!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 940149 
And thanks for Phaenoh's hack link. I will definitely look into that.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 21650 

Cher wrote:
I never did much with OFB, so I ordered that guide. I haven't used it yet, but it looks like it will be a lot of help.

Some of us here can not recommend the Prima Guides for Sims 2 enough, Cher.
I have found them to be a tremendous source of information ... each and every one I own!
I know others will agree with me.
No doubt you will find it a big help with learning your way around OFB.
I hope you got a good price on the guide?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 266736 

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Sugah wrote:
But an echocardiogram? Did I miss something???

Sugah Sorry I missed your question before. An echocardiogram is an ultrasound procedure - much like the one done to check the fetus during pregnancy. In fact they probably use the same equipment. Stella has a rather pronounced cardiac murmur - probably from birth. In the ultrasound you can actually see the valves opening and closing. They can also monitor the blood flow through the heart and any backflow. Probably the most important is measuring the thickness of the heart wall (which is a muscle). If it gets too thick (due to her cardiac problem) it can cause trouble and we'd probably have to put her on beta blockers. She's 7 1/2 years old now and so far so good  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 266736 Nonetheless, the problem could still crop up which is why we check her every year. (The amount of money we spend on our kitties... But then, they're not posessions, they're family!  blinkinhearts)

We'll probably hook up with a veterinarian-cardiologist at the U.Minn vet school when we move. The vet we saw was using a portable unit she takes to the zoo to do echocardiorgams on gorillas   affraid  One can only imagine! Where does a 500 pound gorilla have his echocardiogram?  laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Oh, Mac! Hahaha! I didn't mean to insinuate I do not know what an echocardiogram is!
Our youngest daughter does that for a living!
In fact, she just did an echocardiogram on several members of the family while here this past month.
She also did a carotid scan on some of us as well.

I was referring to the fact that I hadn't heard about Stella needing one prior to that post.
That is was news to me. Sorry about the confusion.
Thank you for the update on Stella's condition and situation.
I am glad to know she is alright so far.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 922586 

Quote :
Where does a 500 pound gorilla have his echocardiogram?

Any where he wants to???  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next