Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+11
Nonni
Caleb_71
Hobbes
Strify
BlueSphere
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nonni

Nonni

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

I ban Adrianna for wanting to see the politically correct and accurate rule book, she should know the sole copy has been entrusted to Elle by Sugah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 pm

^I ban Nonni for having a hip, new avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm

I ban Hunter because she makes me like her Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I ban Jackie for not being around when I am...again! What gives, man? verklempt
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 am

I ban Elle for the same reason, I am packing the last stuff, and will be moving the first move on Monday Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 12612 thats why I got some problem to be here the whole days Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 128862 when all this is over, I will be here a lot and talk to my friends and you Elle, you just have to have some patience with me... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 97206 Its also Midsummer to day and I must be the only Swede that is not out dancing to day/night... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes well I have to celebrate that when I am reedy, I can have a own midsummer in a week or so... but then I cant dance in the streets, because then I will be arrested of the police Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 598258
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:36 am

^I ban Jackie, well not I am not going to. You have WAY too much stuff going on sweetie.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 Muahaha I ban Jen, because finally after lying in wait for an opportunity, she is the poster above me who I get to ban! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 Muahaha
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am

hehehehehehe!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 448283

I ban Elle just because I can and she set herself up for it "muhahahaha" Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 262201
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 pm

I ban Jen for using the scary laugh again... even if it stands in the rules she can't! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 497514
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

I ban Jackie for not going to dance with his friends and neighbors celebrating Midsummer.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 pm

I ban Nonni....nah, she's too sweet to ban. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:37 am

I ban Elle, for not banning Nonni, when she ban's me for packing my last stuff and clean my flat, instead of dancing with my friends... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 729422 I wanted to go to the party too, but I had to be all alone and work!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 am

^I refuse to ban Jackie.........so there Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 594374
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:57 am

^ I ban Jen because, well, let's face it, who would give up an opportunity to ban Jen. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 Tongue
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 am

Good for you, Elle. I wasn't going to play again until someone did some honest-to-goodness banning...

and

I am banning you for it.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 am

^I ban Nonni for agreeing with Elle Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 515704

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 97206
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 am

AH! HAH - HAH Good girl!

I ban you for banning me. Is that allowed in the mysterious rule book?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:38 pm

^I ban Nonni for not knowing Elle's mysterious rules
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 pm

^I ban Jen because I haven't got to ban her in awhile. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 598258
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 pm

I ban Hunter for slacking on her banning duties. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 364885
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am

^I ban Em for living in Indiana, and not in Chicago, the greatest city in the world. That must be like having a neighbor have a really awesome pool in their backyard. It's so close, but you don't live there.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 226245
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/
LabCat

LabCat

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 am

I ban Hobbes for having a cool gray tabby (like my Tazarina).
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:33 am

^ I ban Deb for having an awesome avatar.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 am

^I ban Elle for using such a lame ban. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 2387945tg20nncaep
Back to top Go down
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 pm

^I ban Hunter for accusing Elle of having a lame ban.
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next