Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+11
Nonni
Caleb_71
Hobbes
Strify
BlueSphere
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 pm

^ I ban Sugah for thinking anyone has time to go after Mouth every time she acts like a Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Censored-1 . There just aren't enough hours in a day, darlin'.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

^I ban Sugah for allowing Elle to remain at the forum after calling me names. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 515704

Oh.......and I know Elle was the one above me but she doesn't count......because SHE SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672

You two are crackin' me up!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 683951

I ban Hunter because she thinks she has the right to skip over the player she is SUPPOSED to be banning to get to who she PREFERS to ban! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 971462
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 598258 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 97206 Elle and Hunter, you two are killing me....

^I ban Sugah for knowing full well that Hunter follows her own set of rules when it comes to this game.....

*oh Elle where is your rule about skipping over players, I know you know it by heart... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:07 pm

I ban Jen for not being here to keep me company this evening. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 729422
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 pm

^I ban Sugah for not making it clear to all forum members that I can do as I please. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 364885
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 am

I ban Hunter for her ongoing battle with being phenomenally delusional, amongst other things. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:21 am

^ I ban Sugah for allowing Hunter's incessant chatter to go on and on, never ending and torturing us all. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 143232
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 363286

I ban Elle for nearly making me spit out my morning coffee!!!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 am

^ I ban Sugah for having liquids near her new 'puter. No
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 am

^I ban Elle for not using her rule book violations on Sugah... geez just because she hosts this site does not mean you can let her slide....

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 598258
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 am

Quote :
...geez just because she hosts this site does not mean you can let her slide....

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672

^ I ban Jen for her violation for Rule 64, Section III, Paragraph I, Subsection P that clearly states that rule violations and citations are doled out solely at Elle's discretion, that Elle is the only member who can interpret said rules, and now a new rule proclaiming Jen as a rabble-rouser has just been added so watch out.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Watchingyou
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

I ban Elle for her violation of Rule 55, Section II, Paragraph III, Subsection B that clearly states: Anyone quoting false rule violations and citations is a candidate for being banned from all Sugahdom. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 598258
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 am

Boy, it's a good thing no one is doing that here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 99672

^ I ban Sugah for inventing a kingdom in this day and age. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 85797
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:17 pm

^I ban Elle for not recognizing that kingdoms still exist - of course Hunterdom rules over all others. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 pm

^ I ban Hunter for daring to speak my name in a forum. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 137281
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:42 pm

^I ban Elle for trying to ban me when I can do whatever I want.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:27 pm

^ I ban poor Hunter for her delusions for grandeur in thinking she can do whatever she wants when we all know Elle is gonna get ya! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:21 am

^ I ban Jen for not being here to keep me company early this morning. verklempt
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 am

^I ban Elle for making me feel bad about leaving her here all alone this am...

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 am

^ I ban Jen for not learning from the error in her ways and being here when I came back. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 pm

You ladies are hilarious!!! I love it!!!

Lady E wrote:
Boy, it's a good thing no one is doing that here.

That one had me bursting outloud like a goofball, Elle!

IRT-

I ban Jen for expecting Elle to have the inside scoop on when she will and will not be here at Sugah's Place.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

^ I ban Sugah for reversing Jen and my names in her last ban. Nanni-Nanni-Boo-Boo! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 3
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I ban Elle for calling me out on my MAJOR senior moment! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 827319

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:10 pm

^ I ban Sugah for always playing the senior card every time someone calls her out (like we don't all have those moments, Rolling Eyes).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next