Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+11
Nonni
Caleb_71
Hobbes
Strify
BlueSphere
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm

^ I ban Sugah for putting up with Jen's nonsense Rolling Eyes and Jen just to let her know I can ban two people if I please :nannybooboo:!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 pm

^ I so ban Elle for use of her rude smilie..pppfffffttttt!

*welcome back sweet pea, I've missed ya and hope you are feeling much better *hugs*
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 pm

^ I ban Jen for making me NOT want to ban her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 971462

Quote :
*welcome back sweet pea, I've missed ya and hope you are feeling much better *hugs*

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 888294
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 pm

^Well now I have to ban Elle for making me NOT want to ban her either
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:02 pm

I am gladly banning Jen since she is too soft to ban Elle after accusing me of such things! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 99672
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:12 am

I ban Sugah for promoting banning Elle, which is a clear violation of Sugah's Code the Conduct, The Member Moral Obligation Section, Rule 642, Section C, Pargraph F.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Fact
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:50 am

I ban you girls for making a rule book with out telling me about it... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 637989 but you are all sweet so I let you of the hook for this time Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I ban Jackie for banning us, then retracting his ban due to our (so-called) sweetness. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 598258
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 am

I ban Sugah for being sweet, but calls that "so called" Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 am

I ban Jackie for thinking I am sweet, when in truth, I am a cranky, fussy old woman. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 pm

^ I ban Sugah for speaking out against Sugah and saying not nice things about her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 515704
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 am

I ban Elle for saying what I wanted to say! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 12612 Hello my girl Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 711747
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm

^ I ban Jackie for not being on-line right now when I am (although I am not sure what time it is his time), but still, that is why I ban him. laughin
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:47 am

I ban Elle for being the sweetest girl, and also for knowing that she is 10 hours ahead from me (time line) Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 319331
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 am

^ I ban Jackie for being a positive forum member, and therefore unbannable which violates the banning code. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 85797
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:56 am

Even if it's hard, I ban Elle for being a light in my Night! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 888294

Also wonder where all the girls are? do you know? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 553217
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:04 pm

^ I ban Jackie for being on the forum posting when he should have been resting his cold. Feel better, dear sir! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I ban Elle for banning Jackie when he is feeling so poorly of late. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 515704

Sir Jackie wrote:
Also wonder where all the girls are? do you know?

I was away for the weekend (posted about it in our "Come Share with Me" thread in The Java Hut, my friend).
And yesterday, I had Baylee Marie all day. I love you
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:43 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me, for banning Jackie, when anyone could see that it was not really a ban at all. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 pm

I hereby ban Elle for NOT banning Jackie which is a blatant disregard of Sugah's Code of Conduct manual, The Member Moral Obligation Section, Rule 522, Section A, Pargraph 1.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 pm

^ I ban Sugah for picking on forum members, which goes against everything Sugah's Code of Conduct stands for. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:57 pm

^I ban Elle for trying to make me feel bad about enforcing the rules, when she knows the Code of Conduct book backwards and forward. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:02 pm

^ I ban Sugah for her un-Sugah like behavior and for thumbing her nose at Sugah's Code of Conduct. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Banned
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 pm

I ban Elle for thinking that she has a handle on what Sugah and Un-Sugah like behavior TRULY is! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 85797
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 pm

^ I ban Sugah for daring to say that I don't have a handle on something when we all know that I am the omniscient see-all, know-all. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Crystalball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next