Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+11
Nonni
Caleb_71
Hobbes
Strify
BlueSphere
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

^ I ban Sugah for forgetting in my absence that my job is to maintain order with the trouble-makers, namely her, Jen and Mouth...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 Watchingyou.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 683951

I ban Elle for bringing to my attention, once again, how old, forgetful and feeble-minded old Sugah is! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 99672
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 pm

^ I ban Sugah for claiming to be forgetful and feeble-minded when she knows her mind is as sharp as a tack. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 pm

I ban Elle for being completely delusional about my memory, just because I remembered her husband surprised her with theatre tickets last birthday. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

^ I ban Sugah for being the only person in history to suffer with a worse case of denial than Mouth. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 363286

I ban Elle for picking on poor, helpless Hunter when she can not be here to defend her fragile, delicate self. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 pm

^ I ban Sugah for using the words delicate and fragile to describe Hunter. wtf
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:34 pm

I ban you all because I missed you a lot, the whole time I was gone Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 pm

^ I ban Jackie for being gone for so long, but then I take it back because he is finally here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 pm

I ban Autumnelle... No I can't, I just Hug her and are glad to see her again! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 pm

I can't even THINK about banning Jackie right now, as I am just so grateful & happy over his return. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 711747
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 pm

^ I ban Sugah for punking out on her banning duties! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I ban Elle for saying I punked out on my banning duties, when just before me, she retracted her banning Jackie.

Nice try, sista! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 598258
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for showing a soft side when she and Jen are always getting on my case about being too rough. Will nothing make you happy, woman?

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 143232
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

I ban Elle for saying I ever thought she was "too rough" when clearly Mouth has that honor. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 97206

Quote :
Will nothing make you happy, woman?

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 448283
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 am

^ I ban Sugah for lying to Elle but saying she is not too rough...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 am

^ I ban Jen for calling Sugah a liar when she knows that name-calling is not sanctioned here according to Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 675, Amendment M.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 am

I ban Elle for quoting from Sugah's Code of Conduct prior to 8:00am cst, which is clearly a blatant violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 526, Section 6, Amendment B. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 971462
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 pm

I ban you all for having to much rules to each other verklempt , in stead of understand that people can't always ban people, when they are happy to be together... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 765640 We should have a happy to be together rule for banning too... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:47 pm

I ban Jackie for being too dear & sweet to ban, therefore, causing me to break the game rules. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 598258

It's almost impossible to ban you, good fellow. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 338947

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm

laughin I ban Sugah for also being sweet & Dear, and therefore denies my right to be banned, like all other members of Sugah's Place Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 774807
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm

^ I ban Jackie and Sugah for losing the spirit of the banning thread and being way too sweet on one another. wtf

Last edited by Autumnelle on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 am

^ I ban Elle for violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Section K Paragraph 7 lines c-d.
You may not ban more than one person at a time missy.....bahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 am

I ban Jen for banning Elle for the same thing she is often getting on her about...quoting Sugah's Code of Conduct Manual.

(Which, incidently, is a direct violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Chapter 6, Section 7, Paragraphs 1-3. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 598258 )
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 am

Oh please............bahahahahaha!!! Sure, take up for the sick girl Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 99672

^Yeah, well I ban Sugah for making it seem like I am the big ole meanie here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next