Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+11
Nonni
Caleb_71
Hobbes
Strify
BlueSphere
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 pm

^ I ban Hunter for still behaving like a jacka$$ and sticking her tongue out in an unladylike fashion!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 pm

^I ban Elle for swearing like a Sailor then calling someone unladylike - hypocrite! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm

^ I ban Hunter for banning me for "swearing like a sailor" for saying a word that can be found in any dictionary. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Smiley-girl
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 pm

^I ban Elle because she's irritating. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 12612 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 594374
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

^ I ban Hunter for getting upset because I have proven my mental superiority over her once again. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Ban-3
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 pm

I ban Elle for thinking she's superior over me.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 163425ru7w2k3fa5
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 pm

^ I ban Hunter for trying to run Elle off... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704

*oh never mind as I see yet once again Elle is quoting her little rule book at me and me alone... pfffttt!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 594374
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:37 pm

^I ban Jen for butting in! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 284145po9tgy8ckn
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm

I ban Hunter and Jen for hating on greatness...namely, moi.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Hater
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:44 pm

^I ban Elle because her hypocrisy knows no bounds...... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 1744330pz84739fis
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm

^ I ban Hunter well just because I can ....
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 pm

^ I ban Jen for trying to ban Hunter with that lame ban...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Lame-1

The point is to get her out of here... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 pm

^ I ban Elle for trying to run me off instead by calling my last ban lame...

meanie! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:11 pm

^ I ban Jen for calling me a meanie...the one word in the whole urban dictionary that hurts my feelings for real... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 503793 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:49 pm

^ I ban Elle for making me feel so bad.... I was just kidding.... I ban myself now Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 pm

^ I ban Jen for taking me seriously on a game thread...and if she was not taking me seriously and just made me think she was, I ban her for playing with my feelings. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 85797
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206

^I ban Elle for thinking for one second I was feeling bad about calling her a meanie! haha Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 594374
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 pm

^ I ban Jen, for banning me for thinking something that I wasn't thinking, that I was just saying to see what she would say because I knew what she was thinking all along. HA! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 85797
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 99672 ^ I ban Elle for confusing the Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Censored out of me and anyone else who reads her ban.... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 939224
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

^ I ban Jen for using language not acceptable for all audiences, which is a violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 67, Section III, Paragraph XIII, Amendment X, which was put into play because of Jen's shenanigans.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Youre-banned
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 pm

^ I ban Elle for saying I was using bad language when she has NO idea what my little censored smiley stands for.... and yet once again only using her rule book on me.......
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Smiley3754
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 pm

^ Since I know Jen's censored smiley did not stand for Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Banpoop, she can consider herself banned for her language. Furthermore, Jen is also banned for insinuating that I do not fairly distribute the rules amongst our members. Don't get mad because you are a rule-breaker who always gets caught! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Tongue

Last edited by Autumnelle on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am

^ I ban Elle for knowing full well that she only quotes the rule book on moi.... as previous posts will show Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 448283

Jen & Elle, you two are crackin' me up! I love it!!!

I ban Jen for not realizing that Elle has quoted the rule book on several of her inmates fellow forum members here.

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:53 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not noticing that for the last several posts Elle has only used that book of evil spells on me Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 761338
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next