Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+11
Nonni
Caleb_71
Hobbes
Strify
BlueSphere
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
autumnelle
soloaris
AdriannaSimmie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 683951

I ban Jen for not repaying Elle in kind by quoting from her own book of evil spells & rules.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 pm

^ I ban Sugah for ever thinking that moi has an evil book of spells...when she has clearly forgotten I am the good witch....bahahahaha

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 0053
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 am

^ I ban Jen for saying she is a good witch (Yeah, Right! Rolling Eyes) while laughing in this evil, scary manner. wtf
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 am

^I ban Elle for trying to cast doubt on sweet and innocent moi.... everyone knows what you are up to missy.... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:31 pm

^ I ban Jen for saying first, that I am up to something, and secondly, implying that everyone knows what "it" is; it seems to be clear to everyone but you that the only thing I am "up to" is keeping this forum safe from rabble rousers like you.
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Banned-3
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:28 pm

^I ban Elle for her incessant chatter about moi being a rabble rouser.. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Muahaha
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am

^ I ban Jen for not being here this morning for me to personally ban her... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 580110zqmfld2iws
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:06 am

^ I ban Elle for also not being here so I could personally ban her.

*You don't have to hide my bark is worse than my bite, I promise
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 am

I ban Jen for not being here to keep me company when I could FINALLY get my tired, old, happy arse in gear to play for awhile today! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:40 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning Jen for something that she has been known to do on more than one occasion. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 AFban_Her
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm

I ban Elle for thinking she has the right to ban me for anything when I am feeling under the weather. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm

^ I ban Sugah for acting as if she doesn't know that everyone comes to this thread at their own risk. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Icon_ban

Last edited by Autumnelle on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pronoun)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:54 pm

I ban Elle for calling me out on something she very well could have let slide. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 598258
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 pm

^ I ban Sugah for insinuating that I should let her slide, but pull the rule book out for everyone else. wtf

Last edited by Autumnelle on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:59 pm

I ban Elle for abandoning her forum friends while she goes off galavanting about the nation. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 97206
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:53 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not getting on to Elle for not quoting her rule book.... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 939224

* I told you she only quotes that thing on me
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

I ban Jen for being right and therefore, causing me to be wrong about Elle quoting her evil rule book ONLY on Jen.

Did that just make sense? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 774807
Hi, my friend! So great to find you here!!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 am

^ I ban the pair of you, Sugah for not sticking up for me when I am right, and Jen for not going back and seeing that I do mete out penalties to everyone. I can't help it if Jen causes trouble more than anyone else. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 738528
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 am

Autumnelle wrote:
^ I ban Jen for (a) banning me and Sugah in one post (a clear violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 642) and (b) for including me and Sugah in a ban meant for Hunter (which is not against any of the rules. but is just in poor taste, Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 3).

^I ban Elle for violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 642 (see above)
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Angry-smiley-014

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 495953
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 99672

^ I ban Jen, but also give her an award for leaving me without something to ban her for. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 28795
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm

^ I ban Elle for well crap, I don't have anything to ban her for.... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:47 pm

I ban Jen for banning Elle for violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Rule 642, causing Elle to give Jen an award, rather than ban her.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 683951
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not being around to ban more often. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Banned03
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

I ban Elle for abandoning us IN ADVANCE of her not being around often. No
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 am

^ I ban Sugah for pre-banning, which is a violation of Rule 717, Section III, Amendment D in Sugah's Code of Conduct. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Rules

Last edited by Autumnelle on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Sugah's name before, so everyone would know who the culprit is...HA!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next