Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Jayce wrote:
Oh! I think I get it now....

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 804361

Always a little slow on the uptake!

Tee hee! sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 am

A lot going on in my 'hood lately - lots of weddings, an engagement, and a few kids. Here William Windsor proposes to Kate...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 ProposaltoKate

... and she accepts sunny
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 KateAcceptsProposal

Here's their marriage.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 WilliamKateMarriage

He toasts his bride. Present are Patrick Swayze, Robin Rianna, Anneke Nuviel (from SimTr) in the red dress, an unknown crasher, and Emma Peel. Emma committed a real faux pas by wearing a formal identical to Kate's wedding dress. I actually do have Kate's wedding dress - you'll see a picture of it and a reference below.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 ToasttoKate

Who says Royalty can't smustle! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 Smustle

And here is the new heir to the throne: Richard William Windsor. There is no requirement that the monarch take his given name as his reigning name. George VI was actually christened "Albert Frederick Arthur George" and Edward VII was christened "Albert Edward" and known to his family and friends as "Bertie". Nevertheless, I would be happy if Britain one day had a king Richard IV. Richard III has been well vilified by Morton, Thomas More, and Shakespeare - all of whom were trying to please their Tudor monarchs. Probably Richard was guilty of expedience at most. Sir Richard Olivier was brilliant in the film of the Shakespeare Play Richard III - his soliloquies come across as shared confidences with the audience, and he often "chews the scenery" - but the part does require that. Here's a link to the movie - all sorts of great actors and actresses as well as Olivier.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 RichardWilliam

John Malkovich really had to propose engagement to the lovely Cameron Luth (she's from SimTr and must be a distant cousin of Rowena MacAyle). He's Knowledge/Pisces Acting7/Music and she's Popularity/Scorpio Acting7/Arts.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 MalkovichProposes

She accepted! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 366915
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 CameronAccepts

Sean Connery and Hunter's Trinity got married "It's Connery... Trinity Connery" laughin Sean is Popularity/Aries Espionage(doh)/Tinkering. Trinity is Popularity/Aries Law/Science
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 SeanTrinityWedding

He toasts his bride, also present are Robert Downey Jr, Devin Briggs, Toni, and Chantal Fourier.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 SeanTriityToast
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 SeanandTrinity2

Having breakfast in Takemizu Village
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 SeanTrinityHoneymoon

Here is Kate's (Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge now) wedding dress, worn by Ariana Woodfae (yup, that's our Ari!) You can get the dress here. Truly brilliant! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 243713 She's getting married to Patrick Swayze. He's Popularity/Scorpio Dance/Dance and she's Knowledge/Pisces Sims2Creator/Games.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 WeddingDress

Getting married. You can recognize Ron Weasley, Lady Gaga, Hysterical Paroxysim, and Nico Genni among the guests
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 PatrickAriWedding

They had a tough time getting to this point. They tried twice on their honeymoon, twice back at home without success, finally had a quick roll in the hay before going to work. Here is the result: Tamino Swayze. I named him "Tamino" after the hero of Mozart's opera Magic Flute. Mozart didn't actually write that much of his requiem. I've always considered Magic Flute to be his final love letter to the universe. Even if you don't like opera (or think you don't) go see this one! and don't be surprised if you hear a few people sniffling in the audience. There's one part where I always come unglued... Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 503793
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 AriPatrickTamino

Finally, Ari has finished nursing (yes - I got a nursing hack long ago - don't know where from) Tamino, and is cuddling him before putting him back into his crib. Ari and Patrick will be moving to a new house.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 CuddlingTamino

Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 am

The guest-lists at your weddings really are the "who's-who" invitation in your hood, Mac! laughin

Congratulations on your new arrivals, too. The stork has been busy! I like how you named Richard Windsor and Tamino Swayze. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 am

I'm somewhat apprehensive about how all these babies are going to turn out, given that so many of them are offspring of custom sims. It appears that sim babies are more or less generic, and actual features don't come into play until the child ages into a toddler. Bill Clinton and Lady Gaga's little girl Stefani needed help from Dr. Sim Blender. See here. No

I hope that most of the other babies in my 'hood turn out OK, but glad to know that Dr. Blender, the plastic surgeon, is available.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:17 pm

WOW! Love is truly in the air in your hood, Mac!
I'm lovin' all the weddings!

Ariana Woodfae and Patrick Swayze! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 598258
I love it!!!
That is one stunning wedding gown Ariana is rockin', btw. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 12612
Can't wait to see Tamino grown up.

I'm so sad Sugah didn't end up marrying Robert Downey Jr or Keanu Reeves (don't know if you have him in your game).
They're her two love matches. laughin
I've never been a fan of Paul McCartney. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 46579

ToniSim is really rockin' that gorgeous formal at the Connery's wedding.
She looks fabulous, dahling. Remember where you found it?

Thank you for sharing your fun Sim antics with us, as always.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Sugah wrote:

I'm so sad Sugah didn't end up marrying Robert Downey Jr or Keanu Reeves (don't know if you have him in your game).
They're her two love matches. laughin
I've never been a fan of Paul McCartney. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 46579

ToniSim is really rockin' that gorgeous formal at the Connery's wedding.
She looks fabulous, dahling. Remember where you found it?

Hi Sugah, Sugah and Paul are engaged, with only 2 bolts. If I can break up Nerissa's romance a long time ago I can certainly have Sugah dump Paul (Help!) Robert Downey Jr is currently in my 'hood. Just never crossed paths with Sugah, and I found a Keanu Reeves I used before (by Regina, yet, so it's good). I'll reactivete Keanu make him compatible, manipulate, manipulate, etc Muahaha

Regarding the formal Here it is!

Hope to have some more pairings, weddings, and kids coming soon.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Nicholas Cage and Eliza Dushku tied the knot. Present are Ari's Colette, Will Smith, Ari's Kachina, and Farrah Fawcett
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 CageDushkuWedding

Speaking of Farrah, when she first burst onto the scene she was known for - among other things - her 32 "Pearly Whites" Here they are and she's swept Russ Caleb right off his feet.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 FarrahTeeth

He left Jen and Em and moved in with Farrah.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 FarrahRing

Humphrey Bogart Married Janet Goode (from SimTr) Present are Jake GyllenHaal, She Ra, and Brittany Murphy
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 ToastingJanet

"When I asked her to marry me, I didn't know about this side of her" They'll be having a baby in the next cycle. Interestingly, although Janet got sick and threw up (morning sickness) she went to work for several days. It seems that there just might be critical times when the "baby bump" appears or expands and that she missed a couple of them. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 62525
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 HumphreyBogartandJanet

Christopher Reeve and Hunter's Reiko Ryoshi got married. Among the guests, only Toni's Brandon (Christopher's best man) showed up for the ceremony
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 ChrisreikoWedding

and he was really peeved at Eliza Dushku and Farrah Fawcett...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 BrandonUpset

Reiko took Christopher's last name. She think's he's "super". Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 97206 They have a baby on the way, too - in the next cycle.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 ChristopherReiko
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Thank you for the link to Toni's formal, Mac. It's GORGEOUS.
I am unfamiliar with that site. Great find!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 3547075637

I'd hate for you to play the "happy home wrecker", just cause real life Sugah isn't into Paul McCartney at all. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 598258
It's your virtual world to do with as you please, of course.

However, this particular Keanu Reeves is quite nicely done @ Mod the Sims 2, FYI.
Oh, and also FYI, Sugah is a Cancer and Keanu is a Virgo and those two signs are very very compatible. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 738528

I've got to get some celebrities in my game, Mac.
It's a hoot to see so many hobnobbing in your hood all the time!
Such a motley, fun assortment of pixel people to watch schmoozing with one another...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 692371

Quote :
Reiko took Christopher's last name. She think's he's "super".

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 683951
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

What Russ leaves Em and Jenn for Farrah! I hope she is nice girl otherwise piratecrew We have to make her walk the plank!

Sugah that found/link with Keanu and Sandar Bullock was great!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Sugah giving Sir Paul the bad news. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 729422 But he still has a great place by the ocean with exceptional talent next door... Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 996440
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 Snapshot_3c207773_bcfb5efd

Maenwhile Sugah found a place in the main 'hood and look who moved in next door! (That's Keanu from the Lake House) He's Family/Virgo Adventurer/Fitness - and they started out with 2 bolts! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 Snapshot_3cfc9b30_7cfca568
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 am

Mac, after a couple of weeks out of action, I check into your hood and who do I see??? Why, only my first crush, Farrah Fawcett!! (I was only about 6 at the time and "Charlie's Angels" was a big deal with my brothers and I). laughin

I'm sorry to see Sugah break up with Sir Paul, but I have a feeling she will be much happier with Keanu... Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 12612

What's happening with Janet's pregnancy? That sounds bizarre!

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 am

Jayce wrote:
What's happening with Janet's pregnancy? That sounds bizarre!

Janet finally did get her "baby bump", and I've seen her waddling by other houses. I play my sims a season (5 days) at a time, so we'll have to wait until Janet and Humphrey come up again.

I'm doing far fewer weddings and honeymoons now, and probably won't be featuring newborns until they're toddlers. (The actual babies seem to be identical bald-headed gnomes conveying little information on their natures).

Glad to see you back Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 366915 Sorry about your computer... Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 898330
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:40 am

Haha, babies are like that in real life sometimes, too! laughin

Relieved to Janet is waddling appropriately. You really are the ultimate Sims-cupid! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 584675
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Kate accepted! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 922586 Well done Wil! laughin

*tsk, tsk* Emma...trying to show up the bride like that!

And an heir already! RL Wil and Kate should be noting this.

Congrats to John M (I've always like him. He's so dark and edgy) and Cameron, and Mr. Connery and Trinity.

Looks like quite the party. I see my sim self is rubbing shoulders with the movers and shakers. She's loking quite svelte too. Sticking to the exercise regime I trust.

Oh Ari certainly makes that dress look good! And what a lucky girl to marry such a hunk. I fell in love with Swayze back in the early days when he appeared as the tough older brother with the kind heart in "The Outsiders." What a dish! So sad, his passing...but he bowed out with such grace and dignity.

The babies' features don't really start to show until they grow up...and don't panic when they turn into toddlers. They features are often out of proportion and sort themselves out when they grow into teens, and often surprise you even more when they become adults. Wait it out before you panic at any bizarre faces. sunny

Congrats to Nick and Eliza...and WELL DONE Russ! Farrah! Wow! Wait...hang on...he was involved with Jen and Em before? how did I miss that?

I've had pregnant, throwing up simmies going to work. I think it's s timing thing. Sometimes it's work time before the game scans for a pregnancy. They usually get home and rush straight for the toilet. Poor things! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 46579

Ok...I'm feeling most sorry for Sir Paul. Poor guy. Though Keanu is rather snacky! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 883392

So why is Chris R upset with Farrah and Eliza?

Awesome updates Mac! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 344738

Hey Jayce, Sugah and Ulli! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 621122
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:32 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
So why is Chris R upset with Farrah and Eliza?

He was upset with them because he, Farrah, and Eliza were all invited to the wedding - then he was left all by himself to witness the marriage and toast the couple - and then they showed up Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 885966

Meanwile, Chaya James and Han Solo have a little boy Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 366915 - Cyril James - Cyril is the C in C L R!

I may try to be more forgiving of strange-looking toddlers - we'll see - I just felt I had to do something for poor Stefani Gaga verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Ulli wrote:
Sugah that found/link with Keanu and Sandra Bullock was great!

I agree! The creator did a fine job on Keanu, esp. hubbahubba

Jayce wrote:
I check into your hood and who do I see??? Why, only my first crush, Farrah Fawcett!! (I was only about 6 at the time and "Charlie's Angels" was a big deal with my brothers and I).

Awww!!! That is TOO COOL, Jayce!

Sir J wrote:
I'm sorry to see Sugah break up with Sir Paul, but I have a feeling she will be much happier with Keanu...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 4322 Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 3547075637

And thank you for making it happen, Mac. Can't wait to see how things continue to develop between snacky Keanu and Miss Sugah. I love you

Lady Toni wrote:
Though Keanu is rather snacky!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 357604 Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 637989

Lady T wrote:
Hey Jayce, Sugah and Ulli!

HEY! Always lovely to find you here, dear Toni. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 711747
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm

My goodness, MAC, my hats off to you on keeping your pleathora of sims straight and this isn't even a uberhood. My goodness. And all those celebrities, whew! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 259558

SUGAH your sim is adorable! :D <333 If she and Keanu do get hitched they better have the prettiest dang babies on the block LOL! XD Keanu's my RL celeb crush (amongst several others *coughs* >>;) and thank you MAC for the link to the Keanu. That one does look a lot like him. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 243713

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 am

butterflyunion wrote:
My goodness, MAC, my hats off to you on keeping your pleathora of sims straight
Hi ButterflyUnion, and welcome to this site. If you look on page 1 of this thread, you'll see how I use a spreadsheet to keep everyone straight. I usually play a page (landscape) for a season at a time and do a major backup at the end of each page (maybe 15 households). After around 5 (real) months, I start at the top again with the next season.

I used to have an even larger 'hood with over 500 sims (Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 259558 indeed!). It eventually got out of hand and crashed and crashed so now I'm doing a much smaller 'hood (maybe around 150 sims) and keeping everything compact so I don't have to scroll the main map. I also use shopping suburbs for more space - they interact seamlessly with the main 'hood. I do pair my sims them up, which reduces the number of households, but then they're having kids, so eventually more households.

If you look on page 25 of this thread, you can see how I pack small lots in to maintain a compact 'hood. Also I posted some playing tips and my favorite hacks here.

The superb sims Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 846508 shared on this site are now the major input for new sims and always overcome my reluctance to add yet more sims. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 243713
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I think Russ, Jen, and Em were just living together as roommates. I'm sure he and Farrah (with the beautiful toothy smile) will be very happy together and I hope Jen and Em both find their special someones as well.

Poor Paul. What a dramatic break-up that looked to be. Some of their animations/reactions are hilarious. I'm sure Sugah will be happier with her dreamboat Keanu and hopefully Paul can move on and find someone else as well.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 am

SimEm wrote:
Poor Paul. What a dramatic break-up that looked to be. Some of their animations/reactions are hilarious. I'm sure Sugah will be happier with her dreamboat Keanu and hopefully Paul can move on and find someone else as well.

Well, the super-snacky Monet VanDeKamp and Chantal Fourier are right next door. (See pg. 26) They do seem to be involved with each other, but...

He'll be sure to invite them over. Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 996440
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 am

Jean wrote:
SUGAH your sim is adorable! :D <333 If she and Keanu do get hitched they better have the prettiest dang babies on the block LOL! XD Keanu's my RL celeb crush (amongst several others *coughs* >>;)

Why thank you, m'lady!
If only I looked a fraction as good as my Simself ... I'd be one happy old lady.
Am looking forward to learning what happens next with Keanu and Sugah.
He's been my RL celeb crush for awhile now ... Seems to keep getting better with age!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 508493
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 am

Sugah wrote:

I just might have to move them up in the queue! laughin

BTW, Sugah used to be called "Sugah Sim" in my 'hood. Now she's "Lady Sugah", she shares a first name with Lady Gaga and Lady Hunter (yup, our Hunter!)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am

Quote :
Now she's "Lady Sugah" ...

I'm lovin' that, Mac.
A man after my own heart!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 817176

Quote :
I just might have to move them up in the queue!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 147390 Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 4322
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

This post will cover the latest affairs, engagements, and weddings. Not much of a plot, but a lot of happenings...
No pics, but Luthien Tinuviel and Beren Erchamion (star-crossed lovers in Silmarillion) have a little boy, Rohan Tinuviel

SimPlyEdward's Janek Piotrowski and the lovely Rachel McAdams have tied the knot. He's Knowledge/Pisces Astrophysics/Science, while she's KNowledge/Scorpio Entertainment/Dance. They have a little girl named Sherry McAdams
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 JanekRachel

Pierce Brosnan and Hunter's Safire are engaged and living together. He's Popularity/Aries Intelligence/Science and she's Romance/Scorpio Espionage/Dance - sounds like a dangerous couple Muahaha
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 PierceSafire

Duey Houghton and Gwen Pryor are also engaged now and living together, he's Knowledge/Aries Education/Science (the world needs more hunky male teachers) and she's Family/Scorpio Architecture/Music
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 DueyGwen

Ari Linares (another SimPlyEdward hunk) and Sharon Stone had a good time together. They're both romance sims and keeping their freedom by not moving in together Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 330104 Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 AriSharon

Harry Potter and BeckyLynns Vanessa Lynn are engaged and living together. He's Knowledge/Pisces WizardryI/Science. She's Knowledge/Pisces I.T./Literature. BTW, I've noticed that the I.T. field seems to be full of geeky guys and gorgeous women... Vanessa's no exception - BeckyLynn, you created a real beauty with her! Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 HarryVanessa

Han Solo and Toni's Chaya James married and had quite a party. Here they're dancing with Storm James and Brittany Murphy. They've had a son, Cyril. (Cyril is the "C" in C L R James)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 HanChayaDanceParty

The social event of the season, though, was the wedding of Ari's Jeremy Gique and Jennifer Grey. He's Gamer/Games (doh) and she's Dance/Dance (doh again). Witnessing the event are Toni's Kostos Nevis, Emma Peel (still wearing her old wedding dress), Hermione Granger, and the maid, Lucy Hanby, who quickly changed into her formal for the occasion
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 JenniferJeremyWedding

Jeremy toasts his bride. (Lucy had already left for her next job). Jennifer is not the prettiest sim around, but today she looked radiant in her pale pink wedding dress.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 JenniferJeremyToast1

They make their guests feel welcome, Jeremy dances with Hermione and Jennifer with Kostos
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 JenniferJeremyDanceGuests

...and they have their first dance together as a married couple. BTW, Jennifer took the name Gique.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 JenniferJeremyFirstDance

Emma and Hermione really get into the swing of things at this roof-raiser reception.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmmaHermioneBoogie

And Kostos had heard that weddings were a great place to pick up girls. Baaaaad choice, guy Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 971462 Next time check out the ring finger!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 KostosRebuffed

Extra! Extra! Meet Jeff Gique! Mom and dad are doing fine!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 Snapshot_9c24b836_dd0c2d0f
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Sugah wrote:
Jean wrote:
SUGAH your sim is adorable! :D <333 If she and Keanu do get hitched they better have the prettiest dang babies on the block LOL! XD Keanu's my RL celeb crush (amongst several others *coughs* >>;)

Why thank you, m'lady!
If only I looked a fraction as good as my Simself ... I'd be one happy old lady.
He's been my RL celeb crush for awhile now ... Seems to keep getting better with age!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 508493

Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 683951

RE Keanu - Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 357604
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next