Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 am

Well it's just lovely to see my Neil all happy! And boy did he ever find himself a total babe! Giada is one of my favourites by Jen. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612

Fin does have some interesting friends. Par for the course when you're in his line of work I suppose. laughin

Analize has done well! Will Smith is one of the most successful, talented and apparently genuinely nice guys out there. Yay Analize! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 366915

Oh Mac! You suave fellow you! I'm blushing! laughin

She-ra and Robert Downey. Now there's an interesting match.

Poor Jen. There's no accounting for chemistry is there? Well, all the best to Peeta and Lydia anyway. Soon Jen...soon...

Whoever created Simon really nailed it! His profile is bang on! Even if you hadn't said who he was, I'd have figured it out. Good luck with the try-outs girls!

"Simsville's got Talent"......that sounds like it needs a whole new thread. sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Poor Jen. There's no accounting for chemistry is there? Well, all the best to Peeta and Lydia anyway. Soon Jen...soon...

Actually, the God-like overseer did step in. Poor Peeta is a bit of a dweeb, and I wanted a really handsome Doggie-Woggie of a guy for Jen, so I didn't amp up that relationship. Lydia did come on like a house on fire, though! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 508493 I'm sure that Jen will find a guy! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

Looking forward to seeing what happens! :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 pm

mac wrote:
butterflyunion wrote:
Question - who made that She-Ra? :D I have a whole cast of them that I found on MTS by Glamour Girl

I did see all the posts by Glamour Girl. I found my She Ra in my archives: A very old MTS2 - MTS2_232107_shotgun_mary_She_Ra (dated Feb 9 2006). I looked on MTS2 but couldn't find. shotgun_mary last posted on MTS2 on Aug 16 2007. Search returned no threads started by her (as a creation would be) so probably purged. I can probably get you the file if you want to add her to your collection, maybe attached to an email.

Ah ok. I think that's hilarious the pairings you come up with! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672 I'm constantly in stitches so thank you for that Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612

No, no I was just curious as to who made her because the Glamour Girl ones I ever saw - and I used them in my asylum if you saw that hehe.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

I've reactivated Toni and Kostos. As you will read, they have some problems, although I think they'll sort them out.

You think I didn't hear about your trying to hit on Emma Peel at Jennifer and Jeremy's wedding? Hitting up a married lady - real smart, you doofus! She's older than me! You think she's prettier??? Huh? Huh??? HUH??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_fc28644f_dd4142ab

So Kostos reverts to a tried and true way to make up - his wonderfully sonorous voice. Right! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_fc28644f_fd4142ee

And maybe if I propose and offer a little bit of bling. Oops! No
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_fc28644f_1d414376

Kostos:"Maybe if we move out of this apartment into a new neighborhood".
Toni:"I always wanted to be able to smell the ocean and swim in the surf!" Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 868736
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_fc28644f_5d41443e

Toni:"I love it! It's just what I wanted" Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_fc28644f_1d414615

MEN! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_fc28644f_fd414955

This is just the start, I was having so much fun I just had to post what happened so far. Look forward to a beach wedding - that is, if Toni will accept Kostos' proposal... verklempt

Last edited by mac on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 am

I'm not suprised Toni is not going to stand for that! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 364885

Amen to that!

But wait, what's this???!! Kostas singing to her? Now he's.... proposing?!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 993625099

Well, we know how Toni can get a teensy weensy little bit distracted by a good-looking sim.... Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 422794

Quote :
I was having so much fun

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 448283

Toni's beach house is divine! I mean, the real Toni, as opposed to sim-Toni... Though, technically, it belongs to both of them now that sim-Toni has moved in... erm... Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 62525

I'm not able to download the house just yet because I'm still laying the groundwork to install Pets: investigating mods, making lists of names for kitties, agonizing over which set of default-replacement eyes... why am I only allowed one set??!! verklempt

Now I've seen that house in your hood, Mac...

wow!

That coconut-tree is the best! But the question is... are Kostas' climbing-skills impressing Toni?

Quote :
Look forward to a beach wedding - that is, if Toni will accept Kostos' proposal...

You mean... Kostos could get shot down in flames again?! You wouldn't, would you, Mac? Would you? laughin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm so proud of my sim self! She's so like the real me. I totally would let it be known that that kind of behaviour is not working for me...but I'm also one of those give-people-a-second-chance, there's-good-in-everyone, sucker-for-a-sob story types, so I'd totally fall for the song and promise of a beach house (and let's be honest, Kotos is all kindsa hot! droolin)...but he's going to have to work for it...no accepting of the ring until he proves himself.

I see we've moved to Britannia Bay...good call!

And of course, if he messes up again, as Jayce has so astutely pointed out...sim Toni will no doubt reel in another hottie in short order Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

Well...I may, possibly be, a teensy bit biased, but I gotta say...this is the best update evah!!! dancintrio sunny

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Well, Kostos just had to butter Toni up, first he cooked a nice meal, then he held hands with her... Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 KostosToniHands

This time, she accepted his proposal! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 366915
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniEngagement

I gotta get into my wedding dress tomorrow!!! verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniPreJog

Yesss! Eat your heart out, Emma Peel! Muahaha
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 FitToni

So Kostos and Toni got married, watching were Monet VanDeKamp, who lives with her partner in another seaside house (next door to Paul McCartney) and Jeremy and Jennifer Gique. Will Smith was also invited but didn't make the ceremony
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniKostosWedding

Kostos toasts his bride... Shame on you, Jennifer!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462 And you just married, too!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniKostosToast

I think that Kostos really appreciates his bride - he'd better!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniHotStuff

They have a romantic first dance together
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniKostosFirstDance

Somebody tell Jeremy that the party's over!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 SomebodyTellJeremy

They didn't go on a honeymoon, just had a quiet dinner at home together.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 ToniKostosBlownKiss

I've sort of given up on vacations, too much useless uncontrollable stuff (E.g. You can order room service, but you have to bus your own dishes - what kind of high-class hotel is that? Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462) Sometimes I just use the "Marriage" interaction and skip the party (but not for these two!). They tried for a baby twice without success. When they do succeed, a boy will be named Ben, or a girl will be named Kitty. We'll have to wait a cycle now to find out what happens. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 729422
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

EEE! Yay! They got married! W00t w00t! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 408427 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 981739 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 262201

awww dangit, I want babies Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 729422

I usually don't like Wedding Parties - I've never known how to do honeymoons, but whatever. I usually send them on vacations as soon as their kids are in college Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

Now Kostos better be a man of his word - for better and for worse - even if she pops out 10 kids :p Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672 (I'm just kidding; that's more than likely to happen in MY games) - him and his tree trunk climbing self!

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 am

Aww! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 790471 to Toni and Kostos!

He better be nice or the Sugahbabies will have to come and talk with him!free smileys
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 am

butterflyunion wrote:
I've never known how to do honeymoons

They have to be engaged - then when you go to arrange a vacation (prior to the wedding) you will be given the option to set up a honeymoon. The shuttle to the airport arrives right after the wedding party. According to the Prima guide, you don't even have to have a wedding party or the wedding arch. The honeymoon can be booked up to 7 days in advance. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 7255
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:20 am

mac wrote:
butterflyunion wrote:
I've never known how to do honeymoons

They have to be engaged - then when you go to arrange a vacation (prior to the wedding) you will be given the option to set up a honeymoon. The shuttle to the airport arrives right after the wedding party. According to the Prima guide, you don't even have to have a wedding party or the wedding arch. The honeymoon can be booked up to 7 days in advance. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 7255

Oh thank you dear. Looking forward to your next action-packed update ^_~*
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Hmmmmm....Toni caved pretty quickly. I sure hope she knows what she's doing! Sees like RL Toni she's a sucker for pretty boys. *sigh* When will we learn! laughin

Anyway, I need to take a page out of her fitness book! She is lookin' gooooood. Eat your heart out indeed Emma P! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

Now let's see that she keeps in up there Mac...Kostos clearly has figured out that the way to her heart is through her stomach, and he's tempting her with all those delicious meals. Of course if they keep on this baby kick all that hard work goes right out the window! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 97206

Looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for these two.

Here's a piccie of my sim-self with her other hottie husband...hanging on real tight to him on their wedding day. No doubt looking out for Emma Peel! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Toniandre
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Hmmmmm....Toni caved pretty quickly. I sure hope she knows what she's doing! Sees like RL Toni she's a sucker for pretty boys. *sigh* When will we learn! laughin

Anyway, I need to take a page out of her fitness book! She is lookin' gooooood. Eat your heart out indeed Emma P! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

Now let's see that she keeps in up there Mac...Kostos clearly has figured out that the way to her heart is through her stomach, and he's tempting her with all those delicious meals. Of course if they keep on this baby kick all that hard work goes right out the window! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 97206

Looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for these two.

Here's a piccie of my sim-self with her other hottie husband...hanging on real tight to him on their wedding day. No doubt looking out for Emma Peel! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Toniandre

Ooh, who's that yummy dish your simself is marrying? LOL about her holding on. Don't blame her one bit! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

As smexy as Kostos is, it's a wonder she didn't get knocked up already laughin She's been a good girl, eh? Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 738528
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 pm

butterflyunion wrote:
She's been a good girl, eh?

Actually Kostos and Toni were very well-behaved until they were engaged. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 266736 Kostos might have had ideas, but she wasn't buyin'. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462

I think they'll be settling down, having kids and eventually when they become more wealthy moving in to Emerald Cove.

BTW, Toni, that is a beautiful wedding dress your simself is wearing! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 717824
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:54 am

A big "pheww" of relief that Kostos finally won his way back into Toni's heart! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 28795

Hopefully, he learned a valuable lesson over the Emma Peel fiasco.
Remember, Kostas, women have eyes in the back of their heads and they can see what you're thinking!! laughin

Another beautiful wedding, Mac! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 508493

Quote :
According to the Prima guide, you don't even have to have a wedding party or the wedding arch. The honeymoon can be booked up to 7 days in advance.

For some reason, I always thought you had to do the whole Wedding Party to go on honeymoon. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 62525
Thanks for the heads-up there, Mac. I'm relieved to discover that! sunny

I had a rather disastrous wedding years ago in my old hood when I first installed BV. The shuttle arrived to collect the newlyweds... and took the bride, without her new husband!! wtf Some honeymoon that was!!

Quote :
I think they'll be settling down, having kids and eventually when they become more wealthy moving in to Emerald Cove.

dancintrio
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

More fun in armor. Kevin Spacey came home from work (Knight of the Round Table in the adventure career) , accompanied by Rachel McAdams. First we have a "Jamba Squeak"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_5c26f2e8_fd514916

Now this is a relationship that needs a can opener! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_5c26f2e8_3d51493e

Finally, when he kisses her up the arm, she starts to come out of her shell!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Snapshot_5c26f2e8_1d514978

Kevin and Rachel have 3 bolts, but he also has 3 bolts with Uma Thurman, to whom he's engaged and with whom he's living - and Rachel is married to Janek Piotrowski and they have a daughter, Sherry. So they've had their knight of armorous activity, but I think I'll stop it there. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 23207
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Yay for Toni and Kostos! (I agree with the others, he'd better be good to her. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462 )

Quote :
Anyway, I need to take a page out of her fitness book! She is lookin' gooooood.

I know, right! If only it were that easy!

That's a gorgeous wedding picture, Toni! I love you

You're having a lot of fun with those sims in suits of armor, aren't you, mac? Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:59 am

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 363286 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 683951

I think that "Jamba Squeak" probably had a good amount of "squeak"... unless these knights have pages attending them with oil-cans every now and then! laughin

Considering all that armor (or perhaps because of it?!), Kevin and Rachel look suprisingly natural. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612

But then there's the question of their current domestic situations... I take it Kevin didn't see Uma in "Kill Bill" affraid laughin
Otherwise he might have shown a tiny bit more caution.

I'll be interested to see what happens with these two.
Will they scandalise the hood? Or were they just two ships passing in the knight? Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 97206
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Jayce wrote:
Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 363286 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 683951

I think that "Jamba Squeak" probably had a good amount of "squeak"... unless these knights have pages attending them with oil-cans every now and then! laughin

Considering all that armor (or perhaps because of it?!), Kevin and Rachel look suprisingly natural. Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612

But then there's the question of their current domestic situations... I take it Kevin didn't see Uma in "Kill Bill" affraid laughin
Otherwise he might have shown a tiny bit more caution.

I'll be interested to see what happens with these two.
Will they scandalise the hood? Or were they just two ships passing in the knight? Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 97206

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 448283 Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 363286

Oh heavens Jayce, you are a hoot and a hollar!

"I am gonna Kill Kevin!" *poses w sword*

That's the first time I've seen anyone use those knight suits. I've seen them before, but alas I have something else I'll be using on my guards ^_~*

You know you ship those knights, Jayce! Don't deny it! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 am

I've always found it safer to never admit to or deny anything! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 am

Jayce wrote:
I've always found it safer to never admit to or deny anything! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 99672

You are right my friend. Keeps your fritter outta the frying pan
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 am

I finally finished up Autumn in my 'hood. Now starting everyone over for the Winter season, although I think I'll play all babies into toddlers even if I go a bit into Spring.

Here's the census, all rough tallies: No elders, single males 21, single females 39, married couples 26, engaged couples (mainly cohabiting) 18, cohabiting couples 13, female-female couples in relationships 3.

Teens M/F 0/2, Children 0/1,Toddlers 2/1, Babies 7/4, Babies not yet born 5

Careers: The big ones are Dance 11, Adventure 10, Athletic 9, Sims2Creator 8 (most of them from this site), Politics 8, Law Enforcement 7, Artist 7, Model 6, Medicine 6, Science 6

Note to butterflyunion: The armor outfits come with the Entertainment career - level 6 or 7.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 am

Better keep those little ones all snugged up in that case... laughin

Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 262201 I see the stork has got a few more visits to make as well!

Just curious, Mac. Do you play the babies-to-toddlers as a kind of "special events exception" to your normal season rotation?

I'm not suprised to see Dance being a popular career choice! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 am

Jayce wrote:
Just curious, Mac. Do you play the babies-to-toddlers as a kind of "special events exception" to your normal season rotation?

I'm not sure what caused the lost baby, so I am indeed going a bit beyond the 5 day season to get the baby to toddler. For a couple of my sims (Nerissa - see page 21, and Sugah - see pages 29 and 30), I played a full year - baby to teenager. I think I played Bill Clinton and Lady Gaga until their little girl turned into a child. For the most part, though, with 120 households and counting, I stick to a rigorous 5-day season.

Jayce wrote:
I'm not suprised to see Dance being a popular career choice! Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 12612

Well, my wife, Maikki, was a ballet teacher (she'll always be a dancing girl Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 247485 to me), so I do indeed have a real preference for the dance career, even if it lacks a lot of realism: Maikki would be all over the aspiring dancer doing barre exercises Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 971462 and no prima ballererina/danseur would take time out for tap, flamenco, ballroom, etc. To get to the top, it's all ballet, from age 4 until the hips and knees give out. verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next