Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 am

^I ban Jackie as Elle and Hunter would be very disappointed in me if I didn't
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 am

I ban Jen for being a sweet girl and answer my post at Basic Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 338947
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I ban soloaris for using the words 'sweet girl' in a post.

Oh, and I can guess what I'm about to get banned for :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 am

I ban Sphinx for not being here in so long!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:08 pm

I guessed correctly!

I ban Sugah for banning me for a predictable reason. :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:19 am

I ban Sphinx for calling me out on being far too predictable. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 971462

Good to have you back, btw! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 687310
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:56 am

I ban Sugah for not being here now when I miss her Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

^ I ban Jackie for not being here with me now, but take it back since he has sent me such lovely wishes in my absence. I missed you, dear sir. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Should have, but cant ... so I send you a hug instead! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 817176
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

^I ban Jackie for only giving Elle a hug and not the rest of us...

Where is the love? lol
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:12 am

I ban Jen for not knowing, she can have all the hugs she wants Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:58 pm

^ I ban Jackie for not being here to get this... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 319331.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 am

verklempt Oh ... maybe I can take it any way Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 12612 Thanks!

I ban Elle for not being here to get this Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 23207
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:51 pm

I ban BOTH Jackie AND Elle for not being here when old Sugah is. verklempt
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:59 am

I ban Sugah for lying about her age ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 am

I ban Jackie for knowing full well I am a cranky old lady, but calling me a liar anyway! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm

^ I ban Sugah for being crotchety and shaking her cane at our dear Jackie. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 373909
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm

I ban Elle for using words like "crochety" and "Sugah" in the same sentence! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 515704

Muah to you, my dear friend. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 338947
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

^ I ban Sugah for calling me a "hater" when this is the first time we have been on-line together in ages. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 BANNED-1-1

Quote :
Muah to you, my dear friend. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 338947

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 23207
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:53 pm

I ban Elle for banning me when I've so longed for us to be on at the same time. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 738528
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 pm

^ I ban Sugah for being contrary which violates 'Sugah's Code of Conduct', Rule 465, Section III, Paragraph 121. :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Rolling Eyes

I ban Elle for making it necessary for me to add more eye rolling smilies to Sugah's Place due to her incessant reciting from Sugah's Code of Conduct manual. laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 pm

^ I ban Sugah because she clearly deserves it for picking on me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 pm

I ban Elle for claiming I am picking on her, when clearly, I am merely following the stringent rules of this forum game. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 pm

^ I ban Sugah for scowling at me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next