Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Dentelle AKA Georgette here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dentelle

Dentelle AKA Georgette here Empty
PostSubject: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:50 am

Hey All!

Great to be back with you all! I am Georgette in Sunny Chateauguay, Quebec. I live with my oldest daughter, 2 cats, and one hamster.

I am so very addicted to Sims 2. I have Sims 3 on my shelf for when I get that really really big computer that can play 500 games simultaniously (does that exsist?).

I'm still with my Sims 2. I just can't get enough of it. I enjoy making houses. I find that I spend more time building and decorating houses than I do actually playing. I love all of my downloads. People are so creative :)

Well, gotta go!

Georgette in Sunny, for now Chateauguay
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:14 am

Georgette, I'm so glad you've joined!
It's great having you here, my friend. Dentelle AKA Georgette here 711747
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Hello and welcome to, Sugah's Place!

Enjoy yourself and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 am

Dentelle AKA Georgette here 231655984 Georgette!

Long time no see!!! It's great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Dentelle

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:04 am

Hello people!

It is really great to be back. I hope we can get the whole gang here :) Thanks to Sugah, Edward and Hunter for the welcome :))

I bought myself a new computer. I put my game on it. It is so much better than the laptop. I transferred the whole sims game from the laptop over to this one. I put everything on my external hard drive. Now I can backup my game once in a while so I don't lose it if something happens on the computer. And there are no lines in the screen. I decided to go for a nice new one. It's wonderful and clear.

Talk to you all soon! I'll give an update on my new simmies!

Georgette
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:22 am

Georgette, so glad you dropped by. It's always nice to see you. Dentelle AKA Georgette here 319331

I can't believe you lasted as long as you did with those blasted lines across your puter screen.
How wonderful that you now have a new puter! Congrats and enjoy!

We'd love it if you'd start a new thread here to share your Simming adventures with us.

Thank you for stopping in and hope to schmooze with you again soon. I love you
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi Georgette! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Dentelle

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 am

hello Dee How are you? Nice to meet you too :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Georgette, so glad you're Simming again!
I'm thrilled you've started your own thread here at Sugah's Place.

Look forward to seeing your Sim fams and all your screenshots, as always.
Thank you so much for being here and for sharing your Sims world with us. Dentelle AKA Georgette here 319331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentelle AKA Georgette here   Dentelle AKA Georgette here Empty

Back to top Go down

Dentelle AKA Georgette here
Page 1 of 1